Hijacking the biggest LARP

in the history of imageboards. Nothing comes close to the potential this has. It will make Chanology look like a walk in the park.

Attached: plan.png (1186x296, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vw9N96E-aQ
bigleaguepolitics.com/who-is-q-we-interviewed-the-anons-themselves-to-get-to-the-heart-of-the-mystery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The previous thread got flooded with lots and lots of KYU boomers who don't like this idea one bit.

they just mad things have changed

Attached: 1513577390707.png (796x444, 289K)

Based gypsie

That looks neat frate. I can use photoshop. Any ideas on what to write?

yeah that ws werid, im for hijacking but it turned into an argument about wheather it was a larp in the first place

meh
Q came from here and was a fun LARP and faggots like you chased him off
>in all fields

Did Romania even *have* internet when Chanology happened?

Stop trying to recreate it, you faggot.

Attached: sakura.png (337x404, 181K)

actually a decent a idea

>literally what the CIA made "Qanon" for.
You fucking retards.

since when has Jow Forums given a shit about Q?
why now?

bmup

This shit just hit all the news outlet in the US dude. We even had news about it here in Romania. It's huge.

Why not take advantage of its popularity?

>The CIA wants you to make memes, Jow Forums!!

and do what? spread jew memes? why?

don't you people have jobs? families, girlfriend?

having a hard time deciding whether this is a good idea or a kike trick

>mainstreaming the JQ
>bad idea
pick one

Bump for kek

JQ is a mainstream idea
people just choose to ignore it

So basically just do whatever The Jew York Times tells you to do?
Is that why you go on Jow Forums?
To do whatever the TV tells you to?

Attached: renhammer.gif (474x266, 619K)

Because it's funny.

Attached: BOOM.png (395x572, 139K)

>JQ
>mainstream idea
pick one

I mean I’m not going to say no to shitposting, this seems interesting.

>don't you people have jobs? families, girlfriend?

Attached: that30yoBOOMER-32.jpg (1024x1024, 156K)

>taking the one retarded thing that got boomers to question things
>fucking it up with the one thing retarded boomers wont question

>9/11
>The truth is out there
>Follow the rabbit
>What is the question?
>Who is our greatest ally?

Attached: (((oops us-israel))).png (1000x1163, 1.54M)

That's the punchline: it's always the dirty, lecherous Jew.

>The whole emrgence of the phenomenon didnt feel natural. One day the "Calm Before the Storm" didnt exist on Jow Forums, and the next day, there were ten threads about it per hourt, constantly on the front page, constantly hitting bump limit. Q youtube videos IMMEDIATELY had tens of thousands of views, far more than almost any other Jow Forums related content there, and it was like that since the first fucking week.
That's because it was astroturfed by a small team.

Regarding "MegaAnon"
Everything about her posts screamed midwestern housewife roleplaying on the internet. EVERYTHING. And I've been around since usenet. A lot of her stuff about "past boards" and "the way things used to be" was just totally wrong.
Of course she came around to say Q was real... once Q became popular. She may never LARP again, but she wants her LARP to be remembered and not forgotten as something discredited by going against Q.

top kek

Attached: just-do-it.gif (470x352, 855K)

Why do boomers love this stupid shit so much. Qanon speaks in riddles and sheit, why do they lap it up like stupid inbred retard pittbuls.

I can't bare boomers man, they make me cringe so much.

Why do you call yourself Q?

Attached: cbts larp.jpg (800x473, 136K)

Do it. This is brill. Ignore all idiot concern trolls.

Attached: DFFE9695-E8BA-4823-AA24-EE5FBB3C90FE.jpg (640x599, 111K)

leftypol are truly a bunch of sad children with nothing better to do

they deserve to have their humanity rescinded

probably before most of USA did

Attached: 1521311005919.jpg (642x1039, 169K)

Who is our greatest Ally?

Attached: AIPACforeignAGENT.jpg (719x671, 151K)

Lmao nice proxy, cunt

I dont understand why people still think that Q is a larp or a psyop or something like that.
He/They have proven time and time again that not only are they legit and connected to Donald Trump, but that they are literally /ourguys/ and are working to fix that garbage fucking state that the world is currently in.
Literally everything that you wish could be true for the world can come true, and people right now are working towards making that a possibility.

Did you guys honestly think that all the work we did redpilling here on the chans went unnoticed by the good guys in government and military? They saw everything.
Everything we talked about here, they saw it all. They got redpilled. Or maybe they were redpilled before us. Whatever.
What's important is that you have to understand... there are people out there right now with real world power who are working to build the exact same world that we wish could come into existence.

Shills HATE this fact. They hate the idea that everything they worked so hard to destroy is now making a comeback.

What would it take to get you to think that Q might be legit? There's been tons of proofs posted already.
Tons of coincidences.
Tons of links to Trump, to gov, to military, etc.
What more do you need?

I'll tell you what.
Watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=3vw9N96E-aQ

Read this article:
bigleaguepolitics.com/who-is-q-we-interviewed-the-anons-themselves-to-get-to-the-heart-of-the-mystery/

Also usually when I make posts like this the thread gets deleted or moved to Jow Forums.

It's not weird at all my friend.

Attached: 1527957565026.png (641x706, 811K)

>Do it. This is brill.
>This is brill
>is brill
>brill
Are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: bowie.gif (320x242, 1.74M)

The idea yes, the evidence NO. Use this to spread the evidence.

Attached: 9EEE8EF0-8E91-4EF8-B036-9EFCE2A60CDF.jpg (1024x758, 229K)

q predicted this

Attached: newfags002.png (496x225, 42K)

It never mattered who Q was or if he was real.

What matters is this. Is it good? Does it further our goals? Is this op redpilling the masses?

The answer to all is YES.

We are winning, lads. LARP or not, real or fake, we are bringing the redpill to the masses.

WAKE
UP

Attached: 1517283270785.jpg (1200x889, 200K)

this is not accurate, FYI

Yes I speak english you fucking gook

This. This Q meme shit is a useful medium we can use to spread our ideas.

Attached: makes-one-think.png (600x448, 127K)

Yaaaaaaas so baaaazzeeeddd!!! Go Q! Go Bibi! Regime change for Iran! Go Israel!

Attached: 1528748040532.gif (800x800, 247K)

This is genius. Bump.

Why does he call himself Q?

The Talmudic Jews want their goyim slaves, and they want them now.
Stay vigilant, the end is nigh.
Q

Q followers are actually pretty redpilled on Israel I was surprised to learn.

You speak like a braindead snapchat thot. Maybe do a bit more research before you try to subvert.
>fucking BRILL LOL

Attached: 5C088BB4-D6FE-4E4C-AF41-D5BE78ABA014.jpg (473x378, 76K)

unfortunately true

>You: posting d&c bullshit
>Me: posting redpills

Attached: E344B49C-8B9B-4A39-BE5B-1FB92B508038.jpg (577x499, 61K)

Everything we have fought for here. EVERYTHING ...is making its way downstream to the docile masses because of this Q op.

Real or not, we couldn't have asked for a greater gift. The Q op is a force for good. We are winning the culture war, frens. This timeline is truly blessed.

The op spent a great deal of time talking about the Rothschilds and how wars are designed, planned. This is the greatest timeline and I'm honored to be here with you all.

Why isn't it accurate?

If Q references spine beetles I'm going to quit the internet.

>let the researchers research
Chans don't research jack shit that isn't available off front facing search engines scraping publicly available data. You guys literally think that being able to use search engines beyond the boomer tier of "what time is the Walgreens open thank you" makes you researchers. Fuck. No.
Awesome shit like that would happen during the days when we had people on the boards who had access to private databases and information, the glory days of /b/. Those oldfags aren't posting here, and the ones who should have taken their place never went out and got into positions of access like that, because they were sold the false Jow Forums meme of normie hate. Instead they stay online 20 hours a day and shitpost and carry out a cargo cult version of imageboard culture. Not even that, more like an animated corpse version.

>let the cheerleaders cheerlead
Could you be any more boomer-tier?

>and let the fighters fight
No one here is fighting anything or has fought anything. 99% of the time when you replied to a "shill" or a "jidf troll" that was either someone trolling you, or someone who you autisticly misunderstood. Anyone who disagrees with you MUST be paid to do so. Shitposting in a circle jerk is not fighting and never will be. You have only yelled at shadows and reflections. The odds of you even once calling a shill a shill are smaller than my odds of winning the lottery.

>we who are here are here to fight, always, bookworms and pom poms can find their solace on m8son chan/reddit/facebook/twitter, we are not here for solace and tranquility we are here for combat
More of that blah blah please kill yourself kekistani trash
The one comfort I got from your post was that it was so insipid and uncreative, there's no way that you weren't 100% sincere in posting it. So at least I can laugh at you, instead of being annoyed by another troll ruseposting.

I found this on twitter. It's too verbose. How do we distill it into a simple image?

Attached: DjhayJ7UUAEhs-C.png (1121x1041, 237K)

>Q has provided actual verification more times than I can count at this point

A bunch of random shit that only works if you pile it all up, insist that no one debunk or critique it point by point 'CAUSE IT'S THE WHOLE THING AS A WHOLE, MANNNN'.

Horrible circular logic. There's more times that Q predicted something that didn't happen, than times you can tenuously claim as a proof. And what about all the times he said something cryptic that doesn't even match to anything?

>The whole emrgence of the phenomenon didnt feel natural. One day the "Calm Before the Storm" didnt exist on Jow Forums, and the next day, there were ten threads about it per hourt, constantly on the front page, constantly hitting bump limit. Q youtube videos IMMEDIATELY had tens of thousands of views, far more than almost any other Jow Forums related content there, and it was like that since the first fucking week.

That's because it was astroturfed by a small team.

So Jow Forums is CNN now?
They say Q is a conspiracy theory too now

The original explanation was access to Q level clearance. This could be someone working with or for the DoE.

None of this really matters. Who Q is is the last question that matters. What's important is the goal. That goal aligns with mine. I could not have asked for a better gift. We are redpilling the world. Mass awakening.

It's a LARP, not a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theories are fun to read.

Also, we've always said it's a LARP. Get with the program and ditch the logical fallacies.

Pretty sure Romanians did and also always had better internet than the US.

Why isn't HRC detained like Q said?

Attached: 7eUBwcD.jpg (675x1200, 144K)

The CBTS generals weren’t spammed immediately - it took a while to get rolling. Whomever was posting them was clearly a n00b whereas pro general posts have always been fairly well assembled by people who have researched the board culture at least. Q is an op, but probably on our side. It wasn’t spamming that les it to takeoff, rather the clever targeting of boomers.

It’s a repackaged version of how drops happened here in past but targeted to reach a wider audience of normies rather than the typical Jow Forums user

Attached: 8CAD489D-C057-469D-9F86-E0C794BBB55B.png (584x800, 112K)

Q Group spent a lot of time researching the Rothschilds and the events leading up to previous wars. They have all learned WWII had everything to do with the formation of Israel. They are waking up. We are winning, lads.

Fuck off you sperg.

Attached: hmmmm.gif (452x600, 4K)

>We are redpilling the world. Mass awakening.
That's a weird way to say that you're getting cringey boomers to pay $30 for (((shirts))) and wear them in public.

More bullshit that didn't happen

Attached: 2C6cJ6u.png (829x943, 189K)

Spamming and namefagging is no way to go through life, n00b

Attached: 58501C16-87E1-4A58-A75C-0A49D2817E96.jpg (1006x927, 121K)

Again nothing happened

Attached: 7dYCpUJ.png (525x539, 33K)

more bullshit

Attached: xnMBF1v.png (501x535, 41K)

Shopped pictures

Attached: wayBbnj.jpg (800x4100, 478K)

I see the lefty retards on here are trying to discredit Q. Would make sense only cause they know that Q is the real deal. Funny how everybody called him a larper now they just want to attack. Can't wait till the red wave comes this November so I can drink more liberal tears!!

>The CBTS generals weren’t spammed immediately - it took a while to get rolling. Whomever was posting them was clearly a n00b whereas pro general posts have always been fairly well assembled by people who have researched the board culture at least. Q is an op, but probably on our side. It wasn’t spamming that les it to takeoff, rather the clever targeting of boomers.

Yes, read this thread to understand it.

If you want to see clever targeting of boomers, you need to go to the ar15.com link. It's fucking terrifying.

130,000 posts. One hundred-thirty thousand posts. It's the secret A/B testing hive for the Qanon LARP. It wasn't at first, this happened after the first or second time someone wrested control of Q away from other people. It's happened with sloppy tripcodes and board changes. Board admins/operators are usually involved.

Imagine believing that this will convince us to not hijack Q to spread redpills

Attached: 82048E1D-084F-4B75-8D67-AD0DA9AC4FFF.png (353x332, 85K)

Q gets fooled by paint

Attached: gyERIEI.png (831x935, 578K)

Attached: 1533072314930m.jpg (1024x1024, 236K)

This thread is getting flooded by bots isn't it?

IF Q was a larp, then you're a massive faggot for trying to steal someone else's work. If Q isn't a larp, then you're a kike. Either way, kys.

>bunch of 20something neets on anime forum are smarter than demonic globalist jews who run planet from the dawn of the men

What a timeline

Attached: twrghdtfh.png (3747x1507, 436K)

>leftypol
>mainstreaming the JQ
pick one

Yes

Attached: 22CE9DC1-6034-4233-B0E9-14FCD8EA589B.png (500x532, 165K)

I'm not saying that. Go ahead. Anything to fuck with shit shitty LARP is good.

Qtards are really starting to get on my nerves. They are worse than niggers. Can't wait for them to be turned into soap and lampshades.

Attached: Video_201807280-VideoToMp41.webm (640x352, 2.26M)

Q is the alternative to flat-earth theory

What bots here don’t understand is that even if it began as a LARP, Q is not a larp now, it’s a tea-party revival.

Attached: BC8EAD15-93AB-4815-BC8E-E6E681F85608.jpg (1024x479, 74K)

Why the name Q?

Why the name Q?

What does Q mean?

That doesn't even look like a shop. People sometimes put too much faith in the 'photoshop detection' gimmicks. The focus is all correct, the angle is perfect (this is very hard to do when compositing together text on images- the eye recognizes something isn't natural unless it's 1000.000% perfect) etc.

It's much more likely that it's just a shitty knockoff letterhead that someone got from eBay or had their nephew make at his job at a stationary shop.

Why do you call yourself Q?

Have a (you)

Cheers seppo faggot, this cancer has made its way to Australia. Saw pic related on the train home today. That is an electric bicycle

Attached: 20180802_150052.jpg (4128x2322, 2.35M)