Can we talk about how the "Boomer" meme is being used to invalidate and shut down redpill/altright discourse

Can we talk about how the "Boomer" meme is being used to invalidate and shut down redpill/altright discourse.

It's pretty disturbing how quickly and easily Jow Forums latched onto the trend of calling "boomer" as a way to shut down argument. This may be the first real case of a successful leftist meme.

Attached: 1523455627715.png (640x640, 12K)

Boomer is a divide and conquer tactic. And it worked. Watch how many threads are playing the 30yo boomer meme.. Boomer threads, q boomer threads, 2nd amendment threads, blacked threads. They are all the same. Its trolls spamming the board with useless content. And all the nufags are eating it.

I only use "boomer" as an insult to civic "nationalists", and it's always separate from the argument.
Anybody that pretends ad hominem constitutes an argument should be shot.

It's a psyop to repel boomers from going on imageboards and getting redpilled, Q is attracting lots of them.
4pol is majority bots and shills replying to each other l. They're not shutting it down because they're training their shill AI here.

You need to understand that most people are retarded and you should just ignore anyone who uses one-line buzzword replies to counter your arguments.

The problem with boomers is we were raised with manners and to treat people with respect. That was appropriate in the 95% white country we were born in and appropriate when 100% of the people you saw on the street were white. Hell, i was six years old when I saw my first nigger. My mom had to drag me away because I was staring. The way we were raised is completely inappropriate to the nation this has become.

Leftist meme? I thought we hated boomers because they're the ones who fucked everything up by believing everything Jews say and letting feminism, civil rights, sexual revolution, and all their hippie degeneracy become a thing. They squandered the multi-generational wealth their ancestors gathered for them and gave our future away to a bunch of shitskins so they could have cheap lawn care and a fleeting feeling of being a "good person" based on their internalized anti-white morality given to them by Jews. Boomers are never actually right wing, they're "conservatives" meaning they want the GloboHomo agenda to continue, just at the speed limit instead of going off the rails like it has been lately. Like Paul Ryan or Jeff Flake.

Thats a real boomer. The boomer meme is basically anyone over 30. Its a horrible fucking meme. And contradicts itself in so many ways.

The only reason it took hold was because most of Jow Forums had followed q so there was no one here but shills and drop ins

>Successful
No it isn’t. It’s laughable and it outs anyone who uses it as an idiot. I automatically ignore anyone who uses it. It’s also very easy to filter.

The original monster energy boomer meme was nothing but. am advertising campaign.

>Everyone in this thread is a genuine boomer
You can't make this shit up dude, this is why it happened. Even Jow Forums's english is very different from the rest of the board, which was something I didn't understand the reason why until recently, but its all been made clear now.

Only the OP wrote in the kind of english that is usual to this board. The rest did it like in their daily mumblings in facebook.

Attached: 1531060837197.png (380x349, 70K)

Media Matters figured out boomer pretty quick
Now every shill faggot gets $2 for posting it

>Operator, people are still spreading the word about Q.
>Should I label them conspiritards as much as possible?

>No, the average Jow Forumsak is well aware of our usage of the conspiracy term.
>However, those people despise boomers. If you can create the impression that only boomers take Q seriously, the guy is finished!

>terrific plan, operator! hehehe
>...both are furiously rubbing there hands

>alright, back to work - godspeed goldstein.

I knew it was weak sauce when I saw some article using it as a meme headline. They jumped the shark with that meme

It's a fucking fit meme. Literally every board is claiming it as its own and every board has their own story for what it means.

In reality, some faggot on fit kept spamming "That 30 yr old who still goes to the gym" every day. His pic would show a shittily drawn aged guy.

Eventually, the meme was appropriated by fit and became gradually more and more extreme ("That 30 yr old BOOMer who still goes to the gym" - pic of 80 yr old man).

The use of "boomer" is just because the word has become popular again like "millennial" and it's funny to misappropriate it. Just like pretty much everything on this god forsaken website.

Attached: 1533129791040.jpg (645x608, 148K)

It's just the newest divide and conquer meme, before it was magapedes and r/the_donald, before that it was Hillary posters, before that Cruz missiles, etc etc.

Get a load of this Linda. Listen up you boomer fuck, no one gives a shit. Stop coming to our Floridian porpoise observation chat room and gaying it up with your newfag LARP fantasy Q user drivel.

T. One of the 12 year olds who made the meme and what is this

Is it really working tho? I'm nearly 30 and fit the meme almost to a T and if anything it just makes me kek a little kek when I see it. I figured using the term 'boomer' was just a way of satirizing how some dipshit 15 year old might call anyone who is older than him and pisses him off a boomer because he heard Sargon or someone say actual boomers ruined the world in a video one time, and they didn't know boomer refers to a specific generation.

>metathread
boomer detected
gtfo cancer

50 year olds often have a shitty way to discuss politics or outdated ideas. So they must be warded off.

MODDDDSSSSSSS

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

>Implying you didn’t crack a can of monster zero the second you posted this thread

T. Actual guy who started the boomer meme originally

Bump

What were the Reagan years like OP

Also, was it exciting when videotapes first came out and you could rent whatever movie you wanted from the video store rather than going to arty movie theaters or waiting for your favorite old movies to be on TV?

Do you remember watching the Vietnam War on NBC News as a kid

Attached: le old generation meme.jpg (700x365, 70K)

>Okay this is epic, my fellas. Bumped liked and subscribed, like the young'uns always say.

Attached: 1525367104758.png (381x353, 38K)

its just used against anyone you don't like

yo Jow Forums whst r som redpilled memes??

> Natural frog threads