Hijacking Q

Are than many people on this board that fucking dumb? Q makes the MSM, and then all of a sudden this board goes full retard?

Honestly I thought we had higher tier individuals.

Attached: You fell for it.jpg (1069x698, 308K)

Queue prederelicted this!

What the fuck is with all the fucking Q threads? There's at least six right now?

Q goes mainstream.
Jow Forums goes nuts with anti Q threads.
>hmm
It's almost like Jow Forums isn't actually Jow Forums.

That actually is something good. The other problem is that now the msm and kikes can label everything that they call a conspiracy onto 'Q' and the group of people who follows him. Who will be everyone that the media hates by the time they are done pushing this shit.

Rule 13 in Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
>13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

You’re being a faggot. Don’t be a faggot.

What does Soros pay per post Like $1.

Just asking for a friend

THIS

Attached: edf0bc60f7850b20146e19c2b0cc6c1da5b961f83b8a9da032b0c755a8039748.png (548x356, 355K)

>4shills.comped

Fuck that shit David Brock pays $2

Its more than that last i counted was 10. And every single one uses the word boomer. This is a clear push from someone to push away from it and denounce this Q thing. And most of this board is so "into my maymays" that they arent even observing how many actual shill threads all about q being shill. Id say that someone(s)scared.

Fuck off summer fag. Q has given us exactly nothing. Q clearance is for the department of energy, obvious Larp is obvious

who pays Brock...

Henlo I am a Q. AMA.

This

You predicted this

The Clinton Foundation with laundered Mexican Cartel drug and human trafficking money
I would assume

Attached: TRUMP-STARSHIP-TROOPERS.jpg (650x429, 102K)

Kids dont know or understand shit about the world, and the shills are out because Q has gone mainstream... oii vey shut it down.

Q is just a bluepilled liberal who is liked only by people who have no understanding of political theory

Really makes you think when you see Jow Forums get out-LARPed by the MSM.

>Q goes mainstream
>glow-in-the-darks toss out bait threads
>Jow Forums erupts in autism
>Former CIA-analysts that now work for MSM cherrypick posts from Jow Forums to use as evidence in their claim that it's a dangerous conspiracy theory
>Sadly never get to see screencaps from Jow Forums on the news, maybe a lame tweet or two as talking heads make beaucoup bread saying a whole lot of nothing
>Establish Q as a ridiculous conspiracy theory without actually exploring any of it (just like Pizzagate)
>Inoculate some of their audience against the exposure to actual redpills by dismissing the entire brand as "rightwing lunacy"
>Gives their blue-pill shills worthless journalism articles they can use as "vetted" references to dismiss redpills when they pop up in their social circles

Same formula they've always used.

Do you think this is a $1 post
Or a $2 post?

>Honestly I thought we had higher tier individuals.

Attached: 1440710190275.jpg (782x835, 117K)

how much are you being paid why are you shilling a cia pysop?

Attached: 1532701424996.jpg (2048x1430, 2.4M)

Its pretty funny seeing a Q post with a different tripcode every other day. It's as if he wants us to do it

Reminder: If you are against this you unironically do not belong here and need to go back

stay mad kikes
we are the msm now

Attached: newfags.png (496x225, 36K)

Unironically the idea I've seen on this board. Just a shame poltards are too low IQ to implement it.

This won't affect normie Q-fans as they aren't antisemitic. I'm not going through all this effort just to sway some Jow Forumstards' minds.

/

Attached: 1967polandiveonlyeverkilledcommunists.jpg (217x232, 8K)

Shills and low IQ left-behinds are just mad anons are reclaiming the board. All the hardworking, discerning anons went over to research together over on 8. There were simply too many subhumans on Jow Forums, so the consensus was cracked, and we were ridiculed. Even now, despite countless proofs that would make your nuts numb. I've said it before and I'll say it again:
>Jow Forums really dropped the ball on this one