Operation J

It would be a real shame if people attended Trump rallies wearing shirts or placards with 'J's printed on them and standing next to the Q boomers wouldn't it?

Attached: JQ.jpg (1258x1759, 1.57M)

how did some Jow Forums roleplayer manage to reach out to literal boomers who have trouble finding even facebook?

sure would be a shame if your attempt psyop got you assassinated by a hostile state agency.

LMAO, come and get me faggots.

Attached: (you).jpg (680x671, 83K)

I would totally fuck that 20yo boomer girl second from left in the top picture, I know she's not pretty but something about those shorts does it for me

why do americans always look so fat when you see them in movies and pictures?

Because its also on Facebook/Reddit/twitter.

Some fat guy in a basement are laughing people are perceiving him as God.

I doubt she would ever accept your gross noodle cock though

Look at all these shabbos goyim.

Attached: merch.jpg (3426x2226, 2.13M)

Triggered. also romanian flag.

She should hit the treadmill. She'll look great after losing all the baby fat.

I have sad news for you. Americans are fat. We probably have enough fat from Jow Forums to make soap for a whole planet.

I wonder what Trump meant by this.

Attached: 868a37bda7334cf402970fd9a775c806c5681a7c3ff4f5ec7f44c2f1680a5ed5.jpg (296x373, 57K)

>lets infuse the only narrative that is effective with this as of yet impossible to swallow redpill
>take this hard pill
>its hard but just take it!
>take it you fag!!
>ITS THE JEWS RETARD CANT YOU SEE?!?
>JEWSJEWSJEWSJEWSJEWS
>WHY IS NOBODY LISTENING TO ME?!?!?!
this is (you)

>Q is effective at redpilling the masses
>just trust the plan man

Attached: 1525886733555.png (380x349, 70K)

This is where the trump supports are uneducated fucking rednecks cause they fall for shitty Jow Forums memes and take it too far, it like the humidification and personification of reddit outside the interwebs

fucking this.... i swear, one week it was an obscure LARP on Jow Forums and then the next week there were boomers at trump rallies holding Q signs. wtf happened

>they want to demonise russia so amerilards don't order hot white russian women online and start to outbreed the indians and receive gibs
burger king will become burger tzar, the msm tried to warn you faggots but you wouldnt listen

Do it faggots

I'm just impressed that Jow Forums has grew to the point that it can now influence global geopolitics.

We the Jews now.

great idea
gas the boomers
race cars now
>please deposit $2

Attached: Media-Matters-for-America-Logo.png (497x500, 152K)

Attached: kekjew.jpg (2310x2170, 818K)

These people are retarded. Q conspiracy theories and Deep State coup conspiracy theories are every bit as fucking stupid as Trump is a Russian colluder conspiracy theories.

don't kid yourself, brainlet

This. These normies literally don’t come here that much. It’s “too gross and anti-Semitic. And i can’t get past all the foul language”.

But the fact they even know this site exists just pains me.

Q was made to lead the normies astray. Whoever started it here used 4chans reputation to gain momentum.

Good stuff.

Attached: D.png (1024x1024, 91K)

Attached: 5346453.jpg (463x367, 44K)

Q predicted this

It's not a big step, adding the J, before it's shower time.

Play stupid games, mon frere. If they continue the Russian collusion nonsense. There's no reason we can't start building 'showers.'