Wtf is Q?

I see Jow Forumsacks referencing him/her/it everywhere but I have no idea what Q is or what Q did. How did this all start?

Attached: e4180b8588c0bf459e3c3c4b0d31b499f96a1307.jpg (880x660, 22K)

Q made a thread talking about how Alex Jones got stabbed in the heart by a Nausicaan and said he could change the past, but Alex rejected him and became the commander of a starship.

That doesn't seem right...

Q is a theoretical document that is the supposed common source of the synoptic gospels, Matthew, Mark, and Luke. These three contain many similarities unlike John which is clearly not from the same source.

It's a larp aimed at retards

Oh shit, nevermind. That was an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation.

How did it start? I don't know, some fucking LARPer wrote some cryptic shit that sucked in baby boomers and faggots like David Wilcock from Divine Cosmos and Gaia started spreading it around bringing even more babyboomers to Jow Forums to hang on every word of shit /x/ won't even touch. David Wilcock, by the way, believes that he was contacted by blue avian aliens and is now a part of an intergalactic alliance fighting evil aliens. I am not making this up, and this is who is really pushing this Q shit. He is below Ancient Aliens tier.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Why is it so important then?

That still kinda sounds like an unreleased TNG episode.

Because it was instrumental in writing three of the gospels, some of the most influential books of all time.

>Theoretical
I'm holding it in my hand, motherfucker.
It may be bullshit, but it's far from theoretical.
It's fucking tangible!

Attached: q.jpg (327x499, 51K)

Have they even gotten TNG in your salt mine of a country yet?

No, it was an episode where Picard was electrocuted and his artificial heart failed, and Q took him back in time to when he was at the Fleet Academy and gave him the chance to change some shit. So he avoided a confrontation with some aliens that stabbed him in the heart, but it made him more cautious, and when he got to the fleet he never became a captain because he wasn't a risk taker, so he begged Q to take him back and allow him to get stabbed through the chest.

Q predicted this

Salt mine of a country is probably the nicest thing anyone ever said about Romania. To answer your question, I think we got it on TV like 10 years after it initially aired, or as soon as torrents and fast internet became widely available. Why do you think the fastest TPB proxies are based in Romania?

I remember that one. Forgot Picard had an artificial heart though.

Mother Shipton for the internet.

It's a tranny faggot from LGBTQ

It's a conspiracy laarp for people who are intellectually unable to rationally decypher why a democratic state could act against the interests of its electorate. The general problem is that the cultural hierarchical structures within our societies have become corrupted and when followed produce degeneration. As such the general populace is in the process of dissociating itself from them and falls victim to simplistic and inaccurate analysis outside of the established institutions. The same process is also responsible for Alex Jones or the proliferation of antisemitic constructs on this forum.

Attached: conf.jpg (765x1024, 173K)

shitty troll that went too far

Youre spamming the board nigger.wtf do you care? Has nothing to do with your shit ass country. So fuck off nigger. You have 3 other threads being ran by you at the moment..all about Q. Kill yourself, nigger.

The lefties on Jow Forums are trying to discredit Q. I would figure so because of how much Q has went mainstream. (((They))) are scared.

>I see Jow Forumsacks referencing him/her/it everywhere but I have no idea what Q is or what Q did. How did this all start?
These faggots actually believe it's one insider cleared within the Trump admin.

They neglect to realize that without TripCodes and hashes, ANYONE could be LARPing as Q ANYtime.

As someone who legit has a clearance, I could out him in seconds by asking him simple questions like "what two factors must be in place for a person to gain access to a specific classified document?"

He wouldn't know that shit and would 100% fail the test, outing himself as a LARP.

>It's a larp aimed at retards
this.

It's all normalfag boomers being bamboozled by a tripfag.

You get it, brother.

Non Nobis Domine.

Q!

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Whoopi Goldberg is laying low because Q threw her in a metaphysical jail.

Absolutely 100% there has been 6 to 10 threads posted for the past few hours. This OP has 3 of them. How fucking obvious, he didnt even try to hide the flag. 2 threads claiming hijacking, and now this one claiming ignorance on who q is. Like wtf? Lemme spam board on shit i dont know...now let me make thread about how i honestly dont know who i posted 2 hijack threads about. Fucking backwards as shit. Times are sad man.

"Boomers" please gtfo of this board and back to leftychan

I found the boomer.

Cool, i found a retard who spams the board with a dry meme made by a teenager. Way to be a leader, nigger. Just die. Put mouth on exhaust of vehicle..smash gas peddle and inhale.

brought to you by the same no life, sad trolls who created pizzagate in this very same here deadbeat board..

Attached: faceofFourChan.jpg (1000x800, 118K)

Attached: greatQRD.png (1819x828, 248K)

>These faggots actually think its a trump insider
no we dont

Attached: (((Q call))).png (784x621, 196K)

Attached: meeting tripfag again.jpg (1399x1180, 626K)