Why do many Jow Forumstards love this guy so much, and frequently associate themselves with Nazism anyway...

Why do many Jow Forumstards love this guy so much, and frequently associate themselves with Nazism anyway? The alt-right's cause is against dark-skinned peoples (Blacks, Muslims, Indians etc.), but the Nazis persecuted European people (Jews, Slavs, Gypsies), who haven't done anything wrong to Whites (Slavs are Whites too also). Many people on Jow Forums get furious about the Holocaust, and claimed it did not happen. But so what if it did? How is it relevant to your cause? The Germans, the Japanese, the British, the Americans, the Soviets, all committed terrible atrocities at some point or the other of the World War II. But what does any of that got to do with your alt-right/race-realist activism anyway?

Attached: Hitler_portrait_crop.jpg (426x568, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gTnhuhNclzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why
His moustache is cute

that's it

idk it's pretty stupid when you think about it

cause its edgy

>Jews are european
you wish pajeet, they arent even human

Attached: 1514640366632.jpg (258x360, 16K)

>Jews living in Europe for many centuries who looked almost White.
I can't convince myself Bar Refaeli isn't White.

"white" is a meme term made by marxists
a family of dogs can live in a barn for 500 years and that doesnt make him a horse

Okay, you've really outdone yourself now.

The views of the alt-right are abhorrent. They use memeing about Hitler to trivialize their harmful ideas.

youtu.be/gTnhuhNclzo

how about you post this crap in Jow Forums pajeet?

It'd get moved over here anyway. :|

Cause they’re retarded

Thank you, this video is really useful.

>jews,gypsies
>European

Lmao gtfo from this board Pajeetshit, cry more that your skin looks like shit.

Attached: DesperateIndishits.png (545x143, 16K)

>Why do many Jow Forumstards love this guy so much
he killed Jews.
>Slavs are Whites too also
no, they are mixed race

American expat guy?

no it wouldn't because it's about fucking politics which is why Jow Forums was created

This isn't about politics. It's about the behaviour of a certain group of people on the internet. Why are you so upset anyway?

the definition of Jow Forumsitics isn't as narrow as you think it is

Attached: 1511560399122.jpg (546x700, 143K)

good point. i think our gypsies are 100% indian because i can't tell them apart from indians. a couple of months ago i saw gypsies walking in a column, all wearing white shirts and black pants and i thought to myself "oh wow, the american adventists boughts some new recruits for themselves", but then i rounded a corner and i saw their bus and it turns out they were just indian tourists.

so indians and gypsies look the same to me. do you agree that gypsies are indian? i've always wondered if you guys accepted them as your own people. i know you're not just one ethnic group, but i want to know if you consider gypsies to be one of the ethnic groups you consider indian.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x638, 771K)