Sup gang

sup gang

Attached: 1527799958534.png (465x350, 55K)

ssp is saving bant again

Hey russia hows it going

?

im good what about you lad?

He’s bumping all threads besides the frogs

How are you Russia? Great day isn't it?

Same
Just a little frustrated by the spam, but otherwise feeling fine
Been out cycling earlier today, its great to get outside now its cooled a little here

yeah it was good how was your?

Attached: 1403140621415.jpg (544x604, 262K)

sup

Attached: B763D7E5-CE90-46FB-825D-3EFF9D8568D9.jpg (714x712, 395K)

i enjoy walking in hills near my home so i can see the whole city from above at night its so beautiful

Boring. Came back from a boring event, and mostly spent the rest of my time locked inside my room just to continue writing a chapter of my work. Kill me.

what work ?

That must be really comfy
Have you got any pics?

Attached: cat.gif (500x558, 1.46M)

bump for my gang

i wil make them for you if you want

Basically a novel of sorts.

Yeah that would be nice if you could please

yeah i can hear grasshoppers and it feels as if im at countryside

so it s work or just for yourself?

It's just for me really.

but my phone camera is shitty but i will in 2-3 hours as soon as night will come

Yeah I live in a rural town myself so I get to go for walks and there you can hear the grasshoppers, its really peaceful and its a nice escape for a couple hours of an afternoon. I don't really go out at night because of crime issues (house prices fell and chavs moved in) but in the day its really lovely

btw i live in Moscow

Oh I didnt realise you were a city dweller!
Must be especially good to go up there then

Some of your posts give me the impression that you/ your family are not originally from Russia, is that true?

what made you think so?

Stuff like people calling you Saudiburger and you saying that “I live in Russia and consider myself Russian”, and you saying that your family is “Russophobic”

Holy shit, w/e/w id

Attached: A0220294-2837-40A9-A892-9B74BB31B031.jpg (991x1200, 153K)

i guess you missed . damn i have to not speak so much personal stuff . i was born and raised here as well as my parents and their parents

Another question, I recommend you watched Stalker and you said пepeoцeнeннoe гoвнo does that mean “top of the list”? Did you watch it? Enjoy it?

btw it wasnt me who said that

no i have not watched it yet

Ah ok

no problem old chap!

Attached: 1533226823144.png (367x380, 72K)

bumping for my anglo friend photos will be ready in 15 minutes

Attached: unknown-3-1.png (1242x1219, 340K)

thanks

Attached: 1527974357075.png (320x383, 68K)

np

Attached: 1532448126430.png (862x1200, 1.14M)

Fucking russhit savage eat shit

hi bratan , how is your Russian ?

Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go, Jamaica

Attached: 1525679032353.png (870x1300, 380K)

Alright I'm here when you are ready

but bro you share with me as well

Wait what do you mean when you say that?
I'm just confused a little thats all

Yeah quality is not so good

Attached: IMG_20180727_212448_HHT.jpg (4160x3120, 1.87M)

Quality is fine
I'd love to be up there listening to synthwave or lo-fi just watching the night roll on

send me pic as well

but you live in rural area so probably you are able to see stars

You can see some but its not completely rural
Its still really light out here but I'll try take one after dark if possible, in the meantime I can show a depressing picture of the nearest city if you give me a second

okay

Attached: shithole.jpg (2320x4128, 1.66M)

/e/

is it your city?

bump

Unfortunately yeah, and this is one wrong turn off the main road
Its mostly fine in the morning when I took it, but after about 6pm it devolves fast

and what is your opinion on people of color in your country?

so much cigars damn

It varies, but usually bad
Chinese stay out of the way, they don't always integrate but they do behave and keep any problems within their own communities
Niggers are in two camps, half are ok human beings and half are literal chimps, you have to be on guard all the time around them to be safe, and its even worse in London
Indians are usually fine, not much worse than locals, Sikhs are well respected but there are a few problem ones still
Pakis and Muslims are truly awful. They have been raping kids with police help for years now, they turn entire pleasant towns into shitholes, drive people off estates, and threaten violence against anyone who criticises their death cult.
And then there are the native whites, many of whom are as animal tier as the niggers. Liverpool for example is 96% white and is still packed with no go areas. They have been imported out of the slums onto overspill estates across the country, shitting up towns like my own

Yeah lots of cigs everywhere, even the curbs in my little town are like that

but at least your country is more powerful from economical point of view so not everything is bad

There is that, I dont intend to stay here for other reasons, but economically its not too bad

may i ask what is your profession? and what is your goal in life what keeps you going