You do hard time at the NCR CF. In your cell, you see this

"Oy, h*man boi. Your bitch ass is mine. Ima bust a nut right in yo ass and destroy you with my BBC (big blue cock). We wuz Masters and sheeeiiiit. Das rite, you gonna be my prison wife!" He says to you.

How do you respond?

Attached: God_Dog.jpg (518x600, 53K)

super mutants don't have genitals

Ok

Attached: 1532521096437.jpg (609x607, 111K)

LYIN ASS BETA H*MAN, YOU GUYS MADE THOSE LIES TO OPPRESS MY PEE-PO

Nightkin are just gay, blue, supermutants that have a stealth boi addiction.

YOU SAYIN WE ALL ON STEALH BOIS? DID I HEAR THAT RITE? YOU DUMDUM SAYIN WE ADDICTED TO STEALH BOIS?

Attached: Keene.jpg (800x571, 177K)

>bee id
bzzz bzzz

Yes Keene, you have a fucking problem, luckily I talked you out of stealing that newfangled stealth boi 3000 or something with my speech check nigga.

Get more fucking help at JacobsTown I belive in you Keene, you can cure this unhealthy addiction to stealh bois.

bump

I'm actually making a parody of big iron for the bant parlimentary choir which disbanded months ago but I'm bringing it back, would you mind to join us? You're definately an orignial poster so that's cool

join how?

Well I can just invite you to the shitscord server if you'd like

Become the rapist. .

Attached: Naamloos-1.jpg (600x600, 15K)

You'll have to tell me your discord name before hand so when other fags here join the server I can kick them

Wait wtf, how are you able to post with the imptrash flag?

Get hotspot shield premium, and select the Hong Kong SAR region. You'll have to spend money in the process.

I already bought PIA VPN so nah

Nigga u here?

There is a 15 day trial version. I only knew about this after spending my money.

i dont have discord unfortunately

Listen to master Dog, listen to master and bend over
Father Elijah sent me here to show you how to behave like a good blue sissy

Make me your bitch, daddy ;)

you'll serve as my wife until i finish my sentence. good little human. get ready to lube your asshole with radaway because it's gonna stretch you out and you're gonna get a dose of radiation.

Attached: Tabitha.jpg (800x572, 150K)

>How do you respond?
You sure are a big guy, its sure is gonna be hard to find a cross large enough for a degenerate like you.

Attached: legionaire sip 1378016246 - Copy.jpg (948x768, 208K)

I only ever saw these guys like once for that brahmin quest.
was i ever supposed to encounter more of em

>he never figured out there's an entire mountain of super mutants and Nightkin.
How? there's literally a radio station broadcast constantly playing.

Attached: 1529805124901.jpg (1972x2048, 412K)

when i finally cleared the Quarry Junction of all the death claws i thought i saw all of the big stuff there was to see so i just rushed to the ending after that.

I bet you can't even get an erection anymore hon

Ain't that a kick in the head?

lmao

Attached: deathclaw.jpg (640x360, 40K)