Can someone from czech republic tell me about ordering a czech wife? Pic related

Can someone from czech republic tell me about ordering a czech wife? Pic related

Attached: melissa_stock_da_dr_by_digigenic-d80ymer[1].jpg (1024x731, 128K)

Do you think she'll want a mutt husband?

Dont bother with bride order websites, just go to a czech village in moravia and dump some western money on local festivities and you will get a girl. Thats how i got my wife.

Feel free to ask if you have questions

Ukranian girls look and probably act like dogs, that's why I didn't even consider one of them. Please go.

pretty sure she'll take any not former eastern block

just go there and find a hot one who wants to be American
t.married a russian

he's right. You're probably brown and almost surely fat and disgusting. No use in trying to deny this whenever you made a thread about having to buy a woman.

You will meet at airport, go to hotel, her "brothers" will show up and make you drain your bank account. Then you might live.

nigga u can get a thot like that at walmart. she aint shit. ya whole krew aint shit. PHUCK U

She will drain your bank account and move back to Europe.
It hilarious that americans still falling for this 'mail order bride' thing.

Do you need to speak the language?

Was about to post this. 99% of women you meet this way are also the ones you don't want to meet.

>It hilarious that americans still falling for this 'bride' thing.
фикcт

What if I only speak English?

White women are not the best investment you can make. Sure theyre great if you care about having white babies but out of all races they age the worst. The aestheticism of recessive genetics comes with a price.

Attached: wow.jpg (750x736, 58K)

fpbp

tehehe. (((someone))) should make a bisness out of it.

German, russian and english are widly spoken. In the rual areas Russian is still the number one foreign language, so speaking it can help

OP here, I don't believe the "she will drain your bank account" thing

why would they want to go back to eastern europe even with a full bank account, it's better to be fucking homeless here

No it isn't. America is pretty shit tbqh.

Kek go for it, if you're faggot enough that you need to "order a bride" and you're stupid enough to think eastern european women will bow for your retarded american citizenship you deserve everything that happens to you.

I highly suggest you get into a balkan thread and wait for the american to come in, he's hilarious. He was the same as you. He's hilarious now.

>why would they want to go back to eastern europe even with a full bank account, it's better to be fucking homeless here

You fully deserve everything that is about to happen to you.

>recessive genetics
jew be gone

>wanting an eastern european wife
i work for a government agency and my boss is an ukrainian girl. she came here as a refugee after Putin attacked her country, learned norwegian in a few months and quickly got a leading position since she's female and refugee. she's pretty hot and only like 29, but being near her is horrible and i would rather KYS myself than bringing her home

eastern europe and everything in it is shit, you living in fucking america, get your shit together, stop eating burgers, run a metric mile each day, lift and find yourself a 7/10 hoosier girl full of fun.

>Bulgaria

responses from real countries only please

>when you haven't unlocked your girlfriend yet

I will take extreme delight in that very obvious american flag that enters eastern european threads to shit on them because he no longer has anything to do with his life. Just like with the other american who enters balkan threads to shit on us bulgarians.

The difference is, I feel sorry for that guy. When he did it, it was less stupid, cause it was the 90s and yeh, we weren't in a great spot. You? You're not only doing it at a time when it's pretty obviously retarded, you're also completely refusing to get advice from people who know what they're talking about. So I will enjoy it. A lot.

assblasted hohol

Will typical American techniques work and impress the young women there?For example push-ups, shotgunning beers, guns, or fireworks? I can also swim pretty good and identify insects.

I have never entered an "eastern european" thread in my life. This thread was about taking someone OUT of eastern europe. I don't even want to ever see where she's from.

being from BULGARIA you are on the razors edge of even living in fucking civilization, please just do yourself a favor and exit the thread, it's not about trolling you, trust me everything isn't about you bulgaria :)

Yeah Baltic and Ukrainian women can be pretty hot but they all are either crazy or pragmatic to the bone. Simple a a bitches.
I worked for a German who fancied a Polish girl.
She make him help to get Canadian passport(he has family here) drain his account and leave to Canada(it was early 00).
And he was like 190 blond and muscular.

melisa mendiny.

Czech girls are kind of legendary.

>a mutt criticize anyone

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

that's a great idea.

>push-ups
You're not stronger than the locals
>shotgunning beers
You don't drink more than the locals
>guns
Guns are legal in czechia
>fireworks
Kek

The only advantage you have in eastern europe is your softness. You won't get much playing against it.

>they age the worst
Latina women age the worst, by far, and the only white women who can match them are the ones who ruin their looks by tanning, smoking and binge drinking.

Money is what matters, make clear that you earn in a month what the local men earn in two years.

from the side, her upper thigh is the same thickness as her abdomen...

i need a doctor medic

Attached: 18631088_p4.jpg (700x979, 135K)