Is Golf the most redpilled sport?

Golf - invented and mastered by Europeans. Is this the true white man's sport?
>Requires high IQ to excel
>Dependent on skill, not athleticism
>Niggers and spics can't afford to play it

Attached: IMG_4101.jpg (1058x1019, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x1-axqBZdNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no mate, it's just popular with rich people because it's one of the few sports an overweight elderly asthmatic can still do someone ok at

>not athleticism
Then it's not a sport, it's a game. Snooker isn't a sport.

>requires high IQ to excel

Nigger go on any Air Force base golf course and you'll soon reevaluate that statement

There is no such thing as a redpilled sport. Any sport can be co-opted by degenerates and turned to shit. Plenty of blacks and spics play golf.

golf is the most retarded thing ever invented.

literally where the rich and "think-they're-rich" types go and circle jerk each other, while they swallow each others load willingly all while trying to dink some retarded little ball in a whole hundreds of feet away. then they all clap like faggots.

hole*

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x1-axqBZdNk Golf is for boomers and their spoiled yuppie children

Golf is great but it's full of elitist faggots

Golf courses are a waste of space that could be used to create gun ranges.

By far. Almost all professional golfers are conservative. Everybody in the industry's openly pro-Trump. It's not just the only sport, but the only industry in America where being a Trump supporter is the norm.

Go walk 18 holes carrying clubs and get back to us.

I'm sorry your father never loved you

I'll watch LPGA any time. But most of them are Asian.

>niggers cant afford to play it

bro the most famous golfer in the world for the past 20 years is a nigger

>tfw the ground got so hard this summer i could chase a 3 iron onto the 290 yard short par 4 at my local course
these plebs will never know the joy

Attached: 1505318775206.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

Even in a stupid golf game women have to seek attention. Remind me again why is bad to rape women who dress like sluts?

Yeah! This!

I have mastered other sports too: taking out the trash and carrying groceries home.

Post redpilled sports

Wow. I hand her my iron if you know what I’m saying.

I have a caddy for that. Although he's handed in his notice, maybe you want a job?

>NAU
Huh. Didn't know we had a golf course in town.

Attached: 1533230218032[1].jpg (500x483, 33K)

if javelin and baseball are sports then golf is a sport.

Koreans dominate the LPGA.

Attached: shpunghyunpark_hyojoo_hyun15_rd3tee.jpg (500x660, 75K)

Not a sport.
Any you actually play. Watching them is pure cuckery.

Good god. You faggots.
GOLF is a game not a sport.
We need a real mans thread about whats a sport and whats a game.
Golf= gay game
Darts= even gayergame
Hopscotch = game
Geezuz. I cant stand those liberal democratic weekend warriors that even remotely think flogging is a sport.
FOURRRRRRRRRRR

ITT:
>Golf is not athletic
Being good at golf is, you no-golfing retards. I suck at golf but people who are good at it are indeed athletes. Running =/= athleticism. Hand eye, muscle, form, gauging distances, power control, mental faculties, remaining cool under pressure and finesse are athletic qualities are all required.

Fat fucks and non-coordinated lard asses can play football, basketball, soccer, baseball, etc. Playing =/= being good.

What am I doing talking about sports and athleticism to a bunch of shut-in retards who refer to anything the people who intimidated them in early life played as "sportsball" to belittle it so they don't feel so bad about being nerd losers.

It's a rich white man's sport and still the best at the game is a black guy

Korean tomboy

Attached: shpCsazq_9XgAUaInl.jpg (1200x799, 82K)

There is a big golf course in this town, I used to hate the players for being rich bastards when I was younger.

Now I realise they are a bulwark against the council sticking 20,000+ new barratt homes there instead.

>it's only a sport if it involves running fast and jumping high
t. amerimutt cuckolds

no. It's gay. Also not a sport. faggot.

>>Niggers and spics can't afford to play it
keep on believing that

>Niggers and spics can't afford to play it
>Requires high IQ to excel
>Dependent on skill, not athleticism

Tiger Woods...

if the women are anything to go by his being asian is as important as his being a nog

Golf is less of a sport than dota

Baseball is a sport because you have to run around the bases or to catch the ball. Javelin is a weapon.

> Go walk

Truly an American Horror

>running and fielding, provably irrelevant in terms of actually winning baseball games are why baseball is a sport
okay smolbrain

He's not wrong though it is all of those things.
t. Guy who golfed and went to country clubs as part of his work. I also golf in my free time on occasion

Jokes on you holmes, I left my euromeme flag on from shitposting unironically in another thread.

You've

been

BURGERED

But yes I agree, golf is indeed a sport and a fucking hard one at that.

There are exceptions to every rule

Yes, but you failed to mention the most important aspect of the game: Honor. You keep your own score and are responsible for calling out your own penalties.

I like the way you think, user.

Attached: jw1517454399633.jpg (445x592, 61K)

You mean mutt.

no.

t. retard too out of shape to even play golf

wealthy people don't really care about sports in general, but the pass-times they tend to congregate around are all activities that have a relatively high / exclusive barrier to entry, like sailing, skiing, golf. poor people generally don't have access to any of those activities regularly unless they really devote themselves to one of them, or live next to a local ski hill, golf course etc.

Golf is a special case because it's the perfect social/business friendly passtime that's outside, doesn't require much in the way of athleticism but is still considered an "active" thing.

Motorsports is

Attached: f1-alonso-ups-pitlane-inline.jpg (470x265, 56K)