Fuck you alice im gonna find you amd kill you

Attached: yqbxxbgvkjdz.png (600x637, 189K)

Alright ponypal just admit you wanna schlick alice her boipuss. We all know it the gig is up.
Just hang yourself.

UNDERAGE PONYNIGGER NEWFAG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: 1532282840512.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Im not a ponynigger and i dont fap to alice

Fuck you

Alright that's it. You listen here 5 year old you fucking faggot asked for nudie pics of Alice and you are jerking your cock to her right now.
Just hang yourself again.

Fuck you nigger

No im not

Attached: Untitled (2).png (1151x785, 394K)

Prove it

I h-have a vagina dear. Don't lump m-me in with this limp dick.

Attached: s - 825376 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair face flower green_eyes hairband hair_flower hair_ornament (400x400, 189K)

Innie or not?

so i hear that you slap your meat to ponies

Boy the fbi sure is gonna love this thread.

I d-don't tend to look at it deeply in a mirror, b-but it's something of an innie yes.

Attached: 1371462070661.png (600x700, 290K)

That's pretty fucking cute. Good on you.

If you s-say so.

Attached: s - 825377 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair face flower green_eyes hairband hair_flower hair_ornament (400x400, 198K)

Im being truly 100% honest here. Be grateful for your innie vagina.

I NEVER FUCKING WATCHED MLP I HATE MLP AND PONYNIGGERS I WAS THE FUCKING PERSON WHO CREATED THE WORD BUT PEOPLE STARTED CALLING ME A PONYNIGGER TO PISS ME OFF IK FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT I HATE YOU CUNT IM GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOI BITCH FUCK YOU I WOULD RAPE U BUT UR SOOO UGLY

Attached: Memeboi.png (721x251, 17K)

I t-think I'd rather be medically well than h-have a different looking vulva, but okay.

You d-did not create that word. People h-had been calling bronies that in 2011.

Attached: s - 825375 - alice_margatroid anger_vein angry blonde_hair face flower green_eyes hairband hair_flow (400x400, 197K)

I FUCKING POSTED THAT AS A JOKE

you are a joke

Attached: image.png (400x295, 133K)

OK retard

And I m-made a patreon as a joke. Doesn't m-mean people won't hold it against me

Attached: 1371464123195.jpg (800x540, 161K)

just leave to /b/ or Jow Forums

ya pony lover

Looks are everything Alice, health and shit is secondary. Gotta look up to par if you want to /make/ it.
Let me ask you this, what do you think is a healthy masturbation schedule? Or shouldn't you masturbate at all?

Yeah i guess its this gay site not the cunts

OH NO NO NO NO
PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*blinks slowly* I'm p-pretty sure I've already m-made it dear.

It depends on the sex of the individual, due to masturbation causing a reduction in prostate cancer risk in men.

Attached: s - 129895 - alice_margatroid onigunsou touhou wallpaper.jpg (1600x1200, 448K)

nice damage control ponynigger

nice name

you too

How often do you masturbate? Or have you actually made it with dick on the daily?

Honestly if I could I would jump on a plane and kick her right in the dick. Or right in her pussy so hard my boot it sruck. I'm a nice person but she a lieing whore who can't drop he act and show people she a realy person.

I'd r-rather not talk about my habits d-dear.

Attached: moe 124726 alice_margatroid etogami_kazuya touhou.jpg (1240x1754, 515K)

Check'd.
Come on Alice, we're all pals here.
Atleast answer me this, are you in a relationship right now?

Again, w-what am I lying about?
What evidence do you have I'm lying?
How am I a whore?
And w-what act?

And how am I as a person then, really?
And how would you know, given we've nearly never talked?

L-lots of questions dear, but if you w-want to jump on a plane, feel f-free. NYC is a big area.

No I am n-not.

Attached: moe 70735 alice_margatroid fuji_hyorone touhou.jpg (1000x1203, 474K)

now lookie what I found here~

Attached: image.jpg (2048x401, 125K)

hah

Guys, is the drama here? The other thread got too comfy

are you the guy who dresses as a girl with a anime sign over your face and talks like you have mild autism?

no drama, just laughing at memeboi like usual

Attached: image.jpg (696x732, 159K)

Huh, are you retarded like us or me, inbefore all the retards sperg at me, too then? Your body seems pretty fit so that couldn't be it.
Or are you just not in the mood for a relationship?

I'm n-not a guy, so no I guess not

Attached: 4Welcome.jpg (1344x756, 258K)

Wait did someone say drama? Hey Normie, you're a fucking pathetic bitch that backpedals to "uhhh ive been here longer lole" every time you get called out for doing something fucking stupid. hey alice, you are an untrustworthy no good whore that does more harm than good to the people you say you "help". Memeboi, you're an underage ponynigger faggot and nothing more. Dr. Medic is an autistic 2hu shitposting faggot that only comes here to post his shitty waifus and believes that his small group of followers actually like him. Gayreek, do I even have to start? A fucking gay erp faggot that had his mind fucking deteriorated from all the shitty gay erp threads he posts and the retarded pictures he always posts. Chicanon is the most mentally defective poster on this board by the sheer fact that he can still somehow stay on this board. oh yeah, fuck you anonymous vip. fuck you slushyyao. gapfag is a lolicon faggot, and the entire country of finland is fucking gay. gayposters are a cancer here and need to be fucking eradicated. shit post is an unfunny bitch. chen is a depressed man in his home that does gay erps and needs to go outside once in a while. oh yeah and fuck that anonymous guy, how many fucking proxies does he have

I say this she is a lot of thing but she is not a guy. I had a feeling she way just just a small women

Why? You seem alright except for the borderline serialkiller homage thingy.
So you do it atleast weekly then?

oh god thats gross

Attached: 1533245493776.jpg (3508x2480, 1.82M)

B-because I have a lot of room to improve and I'm n-not ready yet.

I l-love that OC.

Thanks f-for not calling me a roasty!

Attached: s - 790518 - alice_margatroid alternate_color gun lo_(rogu_ryouiki) silver_hair solo touhou weapon y (900x800, 269K)

Glad to see that you improved my line

Sooo atleast once a week yeah?

I'm n-not answering your question dear.

Attached: s - 799684 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair capelet dress dress_lift green_eyes hairband mochiki panty (673x850, 530K)

Did he make fun of your pony collection?

Too bad. Maybe next time though.
How much should a guy masturbate then?

I forgot about mrs normie I need to revise it

Around 21 t-times a month.

Attached: 759382 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes capelet dress frills hairband petticoat shain_roki s (600x800, 520K)

I may not like you but I know how much it suck being call ugly and stuped a lot of you white knight love too shit on me. For it and I was show i you was wrong I think your are a roasty lie Jew but you a women and I even people I don't like should not be pick on for thing that are untrue

Thanks for the info, guess I gotta do some self improvement too.
How about you? You need to self improve to those numbers too or nah?

T-thank you. I appreciate it.
Let me say, even if you don't believe me, I have told no one to shit on you (or anyone else for that matter). I know how much it sucks to be put down too.

I'm as far from a Jew as one can get though, I'm actually of east asian descent.

Attached: s - 807116 - alice_margatroid belt blonde_hair blue_eyes capelet hairband nabeshima_tetsuhiro scisso (600x845, 421K)

Who here wants to laugh at memeboi:

Jew as in the way you act. I juat want you too be honstly you do at leat some of what you do for pocket moany. I not saying you don't care or you not trying too be nice but you do in someone try too get a long moany form it. I just want you too be honstly about that. I don't think you tell them too shit on me. If you was just honstly i would love have you around and fine thing you were are cute and give you pointer on you cooking

I d-don't. Dear, I work in NYC for a very high end financial institution. I make more than enough money. I don't need nor want money, and I spend more money on Jow Forums than I could ever receive.

You say I am not honest, but you never say how I am not honest besides asserting things that aren't. true.

Have you ever considered you could be wrong?

Attached: s - 770295 - ! alice_margatroid animal_ears aoblue blonde_hair blush cat_ears cat_tail hairband kemo (800x800, 359K)

But we have proven that you do take moany and that you come here in the hope too get more people too know you. You do take moany you may or may not need. But you keep saying you don't it were you lieing. I think you care aboit bant and the people here but you do take moany form people here and I know and have spoken too a few people that have said they have given you moany that you toke. Dose not matter if it $100 or $1.00 It still moany and you toke it.

And i know i was wrong about a few thing i was wrong thinking you was a guy. I was wrong about watermelon and salt being a real thing....is it becases the salt bein sore being out the sweetness of it and make it more watter. I was wrong about you not careing at all. But I not wrong about thay fact that you do take moany even a little.

B-but you haven't. That's s-simply not true.

I don't take money; money can be sent to me. There's a pretty important difference there.

I also do not come to Jow Forums for that reason; I came to Jow Forums to help people. Where is your evidence I came to get more twitch followers?

Like, you keep making these bizarre assertions but you still haven't given any evidence of them.

Would you l-like me to prove you wrong?

Attached: s - 766637 - alice_margatroid artist_request blonde_hair blue_eyes solo touhou.jpg (1024x2048, 144K)

not if i burn you alive

So moany dose comw too you for online. Can you prove that you don't keep it or you don't use it. If someone send you moany and you keep it then you toke it. If they send you moany and you don't keep it and send it back then you did not take it. If you can prove this I will be on you said and make even norime back off you for good I even help you out and give you cool and eazy meal idea for your thread just simple prove that that they moany you have been sent that you don't keep or use

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comes* sorry

Attached: 1509050619790.jpg (500x564, 31K)

Here you are d-dear. You c-can see all my expenses since t-the last time Patreon sent m money (which is now deleted).

As you can see, I spend far more money on Jow Forums than I could ever receive from it. All donations to me go to help Anonymous; I do not take money.

As well, I haven't received any money from twitch in months. You seem to think I'm some big name streamer or something; I don't make money this way.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 00.13.34.png (1440x1456, 250K)

Why would you help /soc/ faggots?

I d-don't know.

Attached: 1533268131347.png (736x279, 44K)

Now can I see you deposits that why I can be 100% sure so that I can see how much you make. So i can see if you make any moany for what you doing it you if you not make any moany form any twitch patreon donations etc then you not make any moany and i make a thread about it and make sure norime get off my ass and stand up for you.

Why would she help anyone, she's mostly treated like a whore.

T-that is the deposits AND expenses. Notice in there t-the Patreon deposit.

Attached: 1371462225205.jpg (259x285, 71K)

H-here, to make it explicit, this is my received payments in the last 30 days. It's just that lone patreon payment.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 00.31.41.png (2320x422, 86K)

FUCK YIU UGLY WHORE JUST BECAUSE YOU GIVE MONEY TO ANONFAGS DOESNT MEAN YOUR NOT A CUNT

Dear, I d-don't care if I'm a cunt. I care if p-people get the help they deserve. Nothing m-more.

Attached: 8ede9880315c04ef9d16e436ea0809aa.jpg (1000x769, 74K)

Well I mean, she's alright everything considered. The daily threads or however much she posts are just kinda tiresome imo. And I personally don't like the character she's playing but oh well.

I've had my shitfest with her too and she does admit if she makes mistakes which is pretty decent.
And she has an innie which I personally prefer. Don't tell anyone though.

Memeboi go fap to ponies.
Or Alice.

I should have known this whole thing was just you being Tsundere

Why the tuck do you call me dear you have a crush on me or somthing lol

WHAT THE FUCK IS A TSUDERE

It means you act like an asshole but in reality you're in love with her.

Then give me the other one and deposits would not have I need you number a subs as well. And i want the real number I want a skreen shot of the full number. Memeboi it kind of a dick don't say anything back and I some time he leave you alone. And i still need the stuff form twitch.

Im not in love with her

W-what's wrong with Alice, Sakuya, Celty, or Railgun?

I j-just linked you that here
C-check here for the other picture:

Attached: 716819 - ^_^ 2girls alice_margatroid apron blonde_hair blue_eyes blush bowtie braid capelet closed_e (786x1200, 127K)

And it must be full widdow you could be hideing something

it's some new word for emo people, i think the koreans created it

I don't know Alice, I just like to talk to the real you if that makes sense. I hate it when people put up a facade.

Fine. Here.

T-those are me, not a facade.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 00.44.20.png (2804x1764, 532K)

I can see that it been crop out if you have nothing too hid you give me a full widdow of this

That in a note document not on the real page. Any one can open a doc and put info there

D-dear. Twitch sent m-me a spread sheet. If you w-want the twitch view, here:

Attached: 8babe15eed11d723e006a788b82695748a35c29a.jpg (600x800, 203K)

You have multiple people in you?

is... is that a mac?
why?
why apple?
literally any pc is better

Okay.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 00.48.01.png (2796x1754, 384K)

What's your argument against this then: She's pretty clearly telling the truth. I think you guys are overestimating how popular she is.

She makes fuck all money from twitch.
Patreon is gone.
And she's clearly giving out more money than she takes in. It's pretty clear cut.

M-my work bought them. Don't b-blame me.

Don't w-we all contain worlds and nations?

I'm g-going to bed at 1AM BTW, s-so if you want anything else you s-should ask quickly

Attached: s - 763869 - alice_margatroid looking_behind touhou.jpg (904x1297, 445K)

Dear I know that can be chang the black outline box let you do it. Why can't you just go too the realy page and take a skreen camp of the number there or simple as geting on you account right now and takeing a photo fell skreen shot of it right now.

But there's only one you right? I'm more interested in the "real" you than all those worlds and nations.