What actually is the meaning of humanity? I cant even stand my parents anymore

What actually is the meaning of humanity? I cant even stand my parents anymore.

Attached: 1532823907858.jpg (222x136, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/lR7ozf8Qky4y_beingunderage.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 567687456.jpg (638x618, 21K)

..Hey user.. how you doing?

Attached: 1532820247848.gif (540x540, 577K)

nothing

Attached: spongeboob.jpg (640x780, 133K)

this OP is spot on for this
a.uguu.se/lR7ozf8Qky4y_beingunderage.webm

There is no meaning to find, you give your life meaning

Move out, man.

To reproduce and die; it's a stupid, nonsense joke of some god that never really cared for us, or never expected us to develop enough to ask ourself such questions. Maybe god never experienced good and bad, but we can, and maybe when we'll die our coscience will remain, thus permitting us to live in our own reality, shaped by our experiences; maybe not, we'll probably just shut down like the meaningless machines we are.

Everyone become dumb af, and so still fucking botter me
Isnt fault of God, the reason was another human stupid choose thousand years ago by Adão and Eva.

Lmao. What is the name of song?

>lmao
same
song name?

Lad, imo that story is very intersting but for a different reason: they weren't able to experience good and bad, they were basically like robots, and that snake, the so hated snake, gived them a wonderful gift

quick status update: found it
youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ

You dont read the bible bro, so dont try to argum. Eating the knowledge fruit, you became knowing the good and bad - before they couldnt see life with this perspection, so was like "Why kill someone like me for nothing but disgrace?". Then, eating that knowledge, the human (Women an Men) doesnt are pure anymore like God created before. So there's much more, but this the basic - Before eating it, you would not able to think in things like "Oh, hey, kid! Lets fuck", or Killing someone, that was fucking stupid to do. That's why Caim became able to kill Abel.

Yeah, but they weren't able to love either, you're basically saying that you would rather be a tree than a human

Thank you, bro. You are such a good person

Attached: 1532779329572.gif (500x500, 415K)

Wrong. Even being pure or not, we was always being able to love and have pleasure, but without wickedness. That's why God created the Man, because he is different of every other animal.

Whatever you say; imo, they lacked free will, so what you call "love" was basically an illusion. It isn't called "fruit of GOOD and evil without reason; yeah, i know, good and evil may not refer to morality but to everything, knowledge; but still, knowledge is a good think, and if your god wanted them to remain ignorant puppets, it's a good thing that they disobeyed him.

Free will now is kill people for no reason, or abusing childs, or what ever other fucking crime? Read again, you stupid monkey. That's why dumb people around me only fucking botter me.

Before:

You can procreate; you can kill animals to eat; you can eat fruits; you can do fire and every human shit we have today.

Now: We keep with the same fucking free fucked will, but now we kill people for no reason, or because robbing looks more easier than work hard.

Free will, pleasure, and every shit existed. Before, and now. You undestood that or you are so fucking retarded for this?

Inst even about the Bible, you deprevated. Is about Logic, you could do any shit, without knowing about actually what's the bad is itself.

Only an divinty could eat this and then the life's fruit - Because human was not made to be some paranormal thing.

>wanted them to remain ignorant puppets

Yes, that right. Without knowing shit, like a baby of one mom. Maybe because God was protecting us of ourselfs? They eat those fruit. Now go outside and watch the disgrace we become.

It isn't free will that kills people but our stupidity;
You have the guts to call me a retard? Ok, i'll don't even take the bait and remain polite. You're talking of free will like a bad thing, i don't really get your point; without free will, you wouldn't be there writing your stupid, brainwashed speech; without free will, you couldn't decide for yourself, you would just eat 'cause you're hungry, love 'cause you must reproduce, you would basically do 'cause you must, not 'cause you want, like a robot with given orders, orders given by your beloved god. Yeah free will let you kill, but it also let you save; it let you steal, but it also let you donate; it let you hate, but it also let you love; ok, you think that you could love even without free will? Then ask yourself this: is the love of a robot programmed to love real love? Really, i would like to explain better and write more about my opinion, but i'm really tired and you would just reply with some retarded shit anyway, no need to waste time with your kind. I've tried to be polite, you're just screaming nonsense.

Yeah, speak for yourself, i'm a good person and i'm so 'cause i choosed to be

So who said this for you? Where in part of bible God say "Oh. Now you are like pigs. Eat, procreate and die"? When in the bible God said whe only got freewill after eating it?
Proof yourself.

Its easy to say any shit and tell it argument, based on what people say, or what you think, when actually you're ignoring facts, you cant even proof the shit you said. Have a nice day.

>is the love of a robot programmed to love real love?

Yeah. How smart. Compare Human creation, with God's creation...

Attached: 1532811492353.png (500x913, 230K)

Dude, you're opinions are based solely on what your book says; i said imo for a reason, and i'm gonna say it again: imo, the very fact that they cannot sin, imply a lack of free will. Once they "sinned" they were able to make decisions; before that, they just followed orders both from god and the Serpent. Besides, imo, this is just a fascinating analogy for something much deeper and intersting, i don't actually believe in magic gardens and unicorns.

And if you really want to argue using your book as the only provider of proofs, then i must remember you that history is written by the victors, and in this tale i'm obviously rooting for the loser.

>you're opinions are based solely on what your book says;

Yea, actually is that what people do when talk about religion or Adão & Eva. How you supposed to believe in Adão and Eva, but not in Bible?

Its like arguing with my 7 y/o sista wich Youtuber is better. But only her aguments and fact are true and worth, no needing to proof why...

The victors? So who written the other version on 1500 a.C to 400 a.C? Oh, yea...

Attached: 1532895921832.jpg (372x351, 21K)

You really should shame yourself for being the human you actually is. I can't damn you more than life does to you..

what do you think your parents though le mayo