>Founded Liberia
>Dorner
>implemented affordable health care
>killed Osama bin Laden
etc.

Attached: classic.jpg (854x1200, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAGbUt7j_2c
google.com/search?q=ocyaroon&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS807US807&oq=ocyaroon&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4182j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: img_9400.png (600x1007, 646K)

Obama was born in Kenya
Not american
checkmate OP

I wonder what her father's dying words were

>>invented the videogame console

wut

>Dorner

kek'd

Hawaii

She's a quadroon at best.

Without white classical culture, blacks would be savages and Stone Age hunters. Be grateful you are now gifted a potential living standard unequalled by blacks on their own. No need for praise or kangz delusions, just be honest.

Do you know what the word quadroon means?

BASED

>be black
>have twins with a white trash
>realise your mistake
>kill the said mutts

BASEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Saw your mother today....Oh wait that was the turd i shat out after i woke up. Sorry my mistake you all look the same to me.

Shows a bleached "black" women with blonde highlights with culturally appropriated hair style.

Kys asap

>only ones in the world to take basketball seriously
>copied by poor-turned-rich plebeians worldwide
>skilled bedwarmer for a royal bastard past his prime in need of a leash
>invented jack shit, took credit for the work of monkish IT-fags
>most defective losers that lost bush wars sold for firewater and jewelry
>laid stones under the direction of a white architect with a whip, kek
>were handed land by Americans and turned it to shit
>failure
>mega financial failure worse than the military industrial complex, which is a mathematically-proven black hole for Benjamins
>fucked a good LARP that could still be played for more keks, soured the fun for the intelligence communities the world over
Blacks break or sully through appropriation things that took time and effort by others to build. They are so tiresome.

still absolutely niggerish
leftist race deniers will use this to bash 'weak' white genes

>leftist race deniers will use this to bash 'weak' white genes

Quadroon means 1/4 black. Or 25% nigger. The bitch in the photo is a quadroon. The junglebunny in OP's pic is a full nigger.

"Quadroons" actually provide support for the left's no race theory.

Attached: halsey17306093526175.jpg (1240x800, 172K)

I know what quadroon means, you sperg.
>2 generations later the nigger still shines through
Quadroon characteristics are fuel for black supremacists and an example of what breeding collies and pitbulls looks like in the human realm.
You have an American flag, I don't expect you to understand, but here in snow-white Eastern Europe, we can tell from which valley a person came by their biological appearance alone, and they are all pale Slavs, Germans, Serbs, Bulgarians etc. It really makes US racebaiting incomprehensible to non-internet users here, because you pretend a nigger mix is the same as an eternally white Anglo, while we already differentiate between "passes as Slovak" and "more Slovak than you" among people 23andme would mark as a single family

I am the last person to tell anyone that nigger mixes are White. The basis of the left's theory is that race is what you look like. If I didn't tell you that this bitch was 25% black what would you think her race was?

Without knowing she's 25% black, my race instinct told me thus much
>barely identifiable American mutt
>eye color not native to any dark-haired pale race in Europe
>messed up skin type
>non-human jaw
>mix of various cultures (weird earrings and cheap tattoos)
>avoid like the plague, sexually.

The blacks are useful idiots from the Democrat elitist's perspective.

Her mouth is oddly positioned and proportioned in relation to he nose and jawline. Her jaw itself combines unnatural broadness and concave cheeks, which also does not occur in European whites. Jaws that wide occur in the actual Caucasian nations, but those have rounder faces in general, also featuring convex cheeks. Eye color is neither brown, yellow, nor dark green, giving away that she's not of dark-haired paleskin stock.

It's gonna take us months to get through your whole back catalog of shots from this shoot. Maybe just post them all at once? I hate seeing shit progress out so slowly.

Attached: 0fd5d688be_200w_d__22_.gif (900x882, 1.17M)

It is what it is. You say you can tell. Others cannot. Because the bith is 24% black the left do not consider her white either. They have a term for this. This bitch is considered "White passing". Meaning able to pass for White but not white. The left are more racially aware than most on this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAGbUt7j_2c

looks like a mulatto or octoroon to me

Octaroon means 1/8th or 12% black.

google.com/search?q=ocyaroon&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS807US807&oq=ocyaroon&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4182j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

yeah and it also means 7/8th or 88% white

i agree

based
so fucking based..

this fucking based