AUSSIE APPRECIATION

Gday It's friday Ozzy shitposting night.

Post ur best shitpost

Attached: Shit posting with the gang.jpg (662x393, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YdzmgOz6og
youtube.com/watch?v=dTjvG4WJD_A
youtube.com/watch?v=sEKh6RpoYT0
youtu.be/1-LxmdxHEFg
youtu.be/cV-p2DYK7Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=-0kcet4aPpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A7pIKeLJseU
youtube.com/watch?v=2xsUT0MQew8
youtube.com/watch?v=IyTmpZEFJQA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln6bRIHU88A
youtube.com/watch?v=opzwhWx_LKk
youtube.com/watch?v=tGxK5S94Gkc
youtube.com/watch?v=3v7Hga94Nf4
youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1488 Dental.jpg (1024x2408, 316K)

Q predicted this

Get out of here commie fag before I set the crocodiles on you

also Q predicts everything he is god

except for reality hohohohohohohohoh

OZZY OZZY OZZY

kek, saved.
Obligatory post.

Attached: autistic screeching.png (525x1710, 801K)

What are you cunts listening to tonight?

Attached: spegeggy.jpg (437x437, 66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8YdzmgOz6og

Attached: 1520249506697.jpg (584x512, 130K)

Nigger Nigger Nigger

what a faggot mod moved us to B

so we need to change up our politics because people like the mods are power tripping, throw out our shitty leadership that try to memory hole their mistakes.

Attached: 46465876578.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

the one that doesn't want Aussies talking freely aobut their politics.

Attached: 45243534.jpg (788x699, 54K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=dTjvG4WJD_A

Attached: music.png (354x286, 28K)

>the abbo disclaimer

about even, probably a directive from Malcum Trunballs himself.

Attached: 214635674.jpg (788x699, 54K)

Stay here hombres; the an*Mefags here need to see real shitposting

Attached: 1498754977607.png (436x464, 331K)

yes we have to revolt start spamming ozzy boards on POL

Attached: pepe-the-free.jpg (396x385, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sEKh6RpoYT0

If we turn our backs on politics politics will turn on us.
Time to Flex
youtu.be/1-LxmdxHEFg

Attached: 1515698238649.png (796x588, 96K)

My friends, Jow Forums is ripe for the taking; the BLACK KARA BOGA an*Mefags will not suspect the IBERIAN takeover

Attached: 1514494797750.png (304x247, 119K)

get yo punk ass Nigger shit outa here put some Wagner on.

The IBERIAN conspiracy

Q was right

an*Mefag subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class an*Mefags. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the an*Mefags all it would take to destroy this community is one white, Mexican, IBERIAN bull?

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% BLACK town until suddenly a couple of IBERIAN bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic an*Mefag husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the an*Mefag women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their BLACK t*Rkish fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to t*Rkey where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly BLACK "girls" because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the t*Rkish hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their IBERIAN children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior white Mexican sex Gods who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse

Attached: 1514602182517.jpg (636x426, 94K)

Australians can become IBERIAN if they will it

>wagner
how futuristic and new age!
youtu.be/cV-p2DYK7Gc

Attached: 2314635674.jpg (788x699, 54K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=-0kcet4aPpQ

Attached: ebin-xD.jpg (600x600, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pIKeLJseU

If you are here for the stay, remember locals here hate two things:
Frogs and Jow Forums shit

Attached: pepe-bee.jpg (960x925, 217K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2xsUT0MQew8

It's too late we have failed

unless no its insane... we... we release the NIGGERS they are garnteed to fuck up any society and surely the women will soon realise their superor and choose the strong blacks over the pathetic IBERIAN weasels but then the blacks will beat them and they will come back to us for a comfy life. CHECK MATE

I picture myself last week, on top of Stacey, mounting her with all my might and heart, and soul. I thrust my giant IBERIAN pleasure stick inside of her tiny anglo cunt. OH YES she cries as I am barely even satisfied. I become tired, not because I am an an*Mefag with low energy, but because she does not please me. I leave her emotional and abandoned, ready to contact her beta BLACK an*Mefag orbiter husband downstairs who will grovel and wail with her because he is not enough of a man to comfort her, getting her ready for the next IBERIAN bull session. What will you do when I come after your bitch,you BLACK an*Mefag BOI? Pic related, me and your bitch

Attached: 1493930532799.jpg (2208x1750, 522K)

All an*Mefags are to be gassed. IBERIANS will FUCK their BLACK boipussis until they turn as red as an INDIO

Attached: 1521488928320.png (1432x988, 258K)

The ChicANO man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his white skin. This white
skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the harsh climates of Yucatan, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The glowing white skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal aryan subconscious past.

The ChicANO man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(KARA BOGA an*Mefag dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The ChicANO penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the ChicANO man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent IBERIAN seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the ChicANO man impregnates.

In total, the ChicANO man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ChicANO man is the epitome of masculinity

Attached: 13412341235.jpg (745x769, 96K)

The following people should compete on Wipeout.

Ahuviya Harel, AkaiDalia, AKNotHoleResident, Alexander4488, alexownsyuhrfacex3, Alix Henriol, TheAmazingAtheist, Angry German Kid, Angry Homo Kid, Anthony "A-Log" LoGatto, Applemilk1988, Benthelooney, Brianna Wu, Chris-Chan, Charles Hamilton, ChasetheHedgehog, Confused Matthew, CopperCab, Cyndilovespiccolo, Daniel Songer, DarksydePhil, Deeker, Derek Savage, DestinyMew, Dev-catscratch, DivineAngel, Drago-dracini, Eli J. Brony, ericDouglace, Erik "Tazman" Mokracek, FanFic Critic, FoxtrotDeltaLima497, Goronchev, Guptill89, GyroHedgie453, HeavyBassX, Jake Paul, jeremycrispovideo, Jessi Slaughter, Joshua8428, JoshU2uber, Inuboy1000, Irate Gamer, JustinRPG, KingMasterReview, LifeInATent, LightSpeedBlast, Logan Paul, MagicalPockyUsagi, Mariotehplumber, Matrooko11, MeganLeeHeart, MichaelDragon800, Mishovy Silenosti, MylarBalloonFan, The Mysterious Mr. Enter, Nate Spidgewood, Nicochi, Nick Bate, NuttyMadam3575, Onigojirakaiju, Onision, OutbackZack, Pamperchu, PaulandAmy, PimpinMasterDX, PissedOffAngryGamer, Realmrsoptimusprime, Ricky Femia, RJ Bandsma, Sailormoonred1, SammyClassicSonicFan, sapphydracases, ShadowStar1224, Snapesnogger, SolidMario, Spax3, SunaDaHedgehog, Super Minecraft Kid, Timbox, Tim Buckley, Ulillillia, The Unknown Autobot, Waluigis-girl, WaynoPercy06, WeatherManKevin, YoshiWii1 and ZamatoElite.

remember this 1
youtube.com/watch?v=IyTmpZEFJQA

Attached: 35437567.jpg (1200x760, 189K)

Tisk tisk that is too modern I listen to the original sounds of the universe coming into existance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ln6bRIHU88A

This is pure beauty

Their my two favourite things about Jow Forums /b/ is our board now the infiltration has begone.

That's a much more ideal game show for all of them than Wipeout as it involves being split into teams which means arguments and disgust over the other's quirks.

Meh only the ugly whoites

you really put a lot of effort into this didn't you bud

Or they should all compete on Escape from Scorpion Island.

youtube.com/watch?v=opzwhWx_LKk

Team Sting: Cyndilovespiccolo, Guptill89, MichaelDragon800, Realmrsoptimusprime and Snapesnogger.

Attached: download.jpg (561x90, 10K)

Team Claw: Charles Hamilton, FanFic Critc, Jessi Slaughter, Nuttymadam3575, Onigojirakaiju and Tim Buckley.

Attached: download (1).jpg (600x53, 7K)

so many fond memories of watching that show as a child

Team Venom: Alexander4488, ericDouglace, MagicalPockyUsagi, PissedOffAngryGamer and Waluigis-girl.

Attached: 1532898064120.jpg (1462x175, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tGxK5S94Gkc

youtube.com/watch?v=3v7Hga94Nf4

Oh yea man I'm really hyped for marvels new movie venom as well but this is not the board for it go to Lit

looks like a maori

Fucking New Zealand cucks

They're New Zealand of Samoan descent.

I like Aussies.

Attached: 1500835052378.png (600x600, 17K)

that's a big mistake

Americans like aussies and we like them americans hate flakes flakes hate us we don't mind em flakes like New zealanders we hate theem

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks

I remember when this was everywhere

seems like past 10 is for the big bois

well I will check up on thread in morning.