NOOOOOOO DONT DIE AMERIMUTTS WE NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE FUN OF STOP THE VOLCANO WITH YOUR SECRET WEAPONS OR SOMETHING

NOOOOOOO DONT DIE AMERIMUTTS WE NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE FUN OF STOP THE VOLCANO WITH YOUR SECRET WEAPONS OR SOMETHING

Attached: 1532076180749.jpg (498x498, 55K)

i fuked ur muther ese

america is wite, truss me fukin puto

Attached: 1498754977607.png (436x464, 331K)

Korbo trap

Attached: 675642432.png (600x750, 900K)

Korbo cock plz

We can make fun of them even if they don't exist anymore. Many people will enjoy the absence of American mc freedum fighters (tm). Without America we can finally have world peace

Islam will take over

Bullcrap. Isis was financed and supported by America. If anything, Islam will become less violent and less important

Wtf is happening am I gonna fucking die?

Well right now we're just hoping

Yes mutt
The time is come that you have to pay for hiroshima, Korea, vietnam, Iraq, lybia, somalia and Afghanistan

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Just checked an earthquake live stream and it’s not happening, you euros shouldn’t get my hopes up like that.

Attached: image.jpg (264x191, 53K)

Shieeet I’m actually white though :(
75% Brit
15% Scandi

You wish

Fucking nonwhite filth
I am IBERIAN

Attached: 248736526245.png (426x428, 23K)

First I'm hearing of this. Will I finally get my post apocalyptic senerio?

If you're far enough from Yellowstone, yes. Prepare for starvation, cannibalism and not seeing the sun for a hecking long time

>Germany

Were not responsible for ww1 starting and ww2 started because of faggots like we're seeing on this board and Jow Forums. Well just get rid of these racist subhumans and everything will be fine.

I could post my test results but with the name blurred out there’s no point

Attached: image.jpg (760x918, 285K)

No it started because of your incompetent kaiser and corrupt fucks who gave a sperg power even without the majority of votes. We're both responsible for the rise of absolutism except fascism might have not gone on a killing spree if it wasn't for nazism

>44%
La creatura

Lol it started because of the assassination of the archduke you nut

Goodbye

Attached: Mousecat.jpg (480x480, 78K)

Unfortunately true :(

Why must we fuck everyone over?