Getting attacked in the gym in canada by refugee

Canada confirmed for being gigantic fucking pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-2iPb4huhA

Attached: 1533252728954.jpg (1920x1080, 933K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5jUHFCqCEM
yelp.com/biz/buzzfit-l-acadie-montréal
buzzfit.ca/locations/?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's the back story on this faggot maple chugger?

Dead-lifting too loud, syrup chugger was originally told off by staff and told to use matts but that still couldn't keep the dumb faggot from throwing the bar on the ground every rep.

That's when the hero refugee came in and took it into his own hands to fix the problem.

There's literally no evidence that this dude is a 'refugee' other than your shitpost.

Attached: 1526082291905.jpg (900x881, 155K)

Planet Fitness is not fucking around anymore

You mad maple nigger? That was a transgender nonbinary muslim refugee who cucked all of Canda.

how do you lift without making noise, its not a fucking library

Don't talk to me or reply to my posts, you disgusting feral animal. Jesus Christ, you Canadians are pure fucking pussies, you lot aren't even men.

He's a mudskin why does it matter

OK cool, I will call (514) 382-2100 to thank Buzz Fit gym in Montreal, Quebec for their great work of keeping dog fuckers from working out.

You dont just drop the weight like he did.

One thing I hold precious in life is being able to go to the gym and workout without anybody bothering me.

This video made me rage because the faggot who kicked the weight could have seriously, seriously harmed him.

Makes me happy living in SUE-MERICA, If I had this on video like this, I'd definitely bring it to a lawyer and see if I could sue him.

you right, watch a real Nord through that shit down with fury. you could learn something swedecuck
youtube.com/watch?v=w5jUHFCqCEM

What is ego lifting?

there is more to life than dog fucking maple nigger

Attached: leafflag.png (800x400, 73K)

By dropping the bar at the top aren't you ignoring half the potential exercise? I mean the negative on the way down must have some significant use in muscle training.

>Dead-lifting too loud,
Imagine actually being a member of a cuck gym that gives a shit about noise. At my gym people slam weights all the time

Imagine going to the gym and expecting it to be quiet.

The other guy was just jealous and decided to assert his dominance.

Let me in to your country, i'll help you deal with those pesky muzzis and teach how to be a man.

how much do you diddly?

I bet they butt fucked later.

>refugee
do you even know what words mean you retarded abo cunt?

whoever the fuck that guy is who stepped on the weighs doesnt run a safe gym and needs to be punched the fuck out

Thank god I no longer live in Montreal. That whole city is decrepit and is full of degeneracy

the white dude bitched out hard. I carry a revolver and honestly would have raged and shot the shitskin out of pure rage that he had interrupted my workout so obnoxiously.

(You)

I'm torn... I go to nigger 24 hour fitness. It's so bad they don't even turn on fox news cause they know I'll laugh my ass off. The niggers know me so they slam their weights around and look super angry. They know if they act like animals I win so it's very peculiar. Had this nigger walk by me rapping saying if you keep laughing I'ma bust your head in some sort of nigger rhyme. Needless to say drakes nigger song did u get the memo came on shortly after Nunez released his memo. I couldn't help but to laugh my ass off. Niggers literally are the most racist group of animals I've ever encountered. 3% of the population yet over half of all murders. This has nothing against black people who workout just niggers with chip on shoulder. I'd say a good 70% of all niggers are so on the plantation it should be fair game to send them back to Africa if they continue to genocide themselves.

shitskins that invade your country, demand thousands in free shit, rob, deal drugs, and rape the indigenous population. Did I miss anything?

But that is really heavy so.

>Canada
>Mexican writing on the wall

???

nice bait mate! You know mexicans are illiterate

I wasn't talking to you, sweaty

Attached: 1528894345267.jpg (741x649, 51K)

You might be a cocksucker, user.

This,

Just a dick who probably told him ten times to be quiet.

You don't get to pick and choose who responds to you hans, this is NOT a safe space for faggots

Attached: Hans.png (800x600, 254K)

I'll bite
>retarded australian can't tell difference between French and Spanish

I looked at it again and he does not really drop so much, I think the gym is just filled with fagets.

you carry a revolver in your workout clothes?

>autism

yelp.com/biz/buzzfit-l-acadie-montréal

deserved it just for filming himself
dude bro gym instagram fags are cancer

no in my gym bag, which I keep with me by the machines and weights, it is a .22LR

You can't have someone in your gym who can out-lift you.

It's easier to kick them out than to train harder.

How dumb are you? That's 472kg, not normal workout weight that you rep with. When you actually workout, you don't throw the weights on the ground, you put them down gently so that your muscles train resistance and not just strength.

Doxxing him is preferable to posting the gym

the pre instagram gym brahs were even worse
>muh zyzz
>muh bbing.com misc
>muh squatz and oatz
>muh scooby1961

glad that culture died in 2013.

Fucking Krispy Kreme full on roid rage

Attached: Froggy-Fresh-Net-Worth-Bio-Age-Height[1].jpg (700x375, 90K)

this

OP is a faggot

It was probably a form check retard.

I swear to God, how does one contain once anger when shit like this happens? Poor kid could have broken his back or some serious after workout injury.

>implying zyzz wasnt great to make fun of and misc/fit didnt have decent memes before normies found them

Clearly the mudslime is sexually frustrated because women treat them all like trash so he had to relieve his anger and a kid making noise in an enclosed space was enough of a reason to chimp out in his mind. I expected a niggerpunch or something and got some gay-ass-barely-anything. Lame

This.

What?

sage
How many times is this thread going to be republished today FFS.

fuck off m8. misc was golden, lots of epic threads there.

Is that how you deadlift? Is that proper form? I've been lifting with my legs the hold time like I was moving furniture. I get real low with my legs too.

> you should emphasise the eccentric phase during deadlifts

I do. Strapped to my dick, too. Makes "is that a gun in your pocket or..." jokes a real riot.

Attached: holster5.jpg (523x486, 39K)

>Planet Fitness is not fucking around anymore
fucking kek

I'm no fan of dropping the weights like that, I think it's pretty inconsiderate.
But stepping on the fucking bar like that when he was in the middle of lifting... holy shit. What a fucking cunt. Needs a criminal charge imo. Had me raging.

>not using .22 mag.

Yeahh, he said "GET AUT," and "YER AUT," like a guy raised in Toronto.

That is literally the form for deadlifting you mong

i agree. but yeah if you drop the weight that's fine but it's usually on your last rep and you miscalculated and you have to drop it. intentionally dropping it every rep because you're using too high of a weight is really fucking annoying.

MONTREAL QUEBEC LOCATION

CALL THEM

buzzfit.ca/locations/?lang=en

do something then

Is he white in new zealand? New zealanders are retarded.

whaaa I don't like the sound.
Then buy some weights and lift at home you cheap fuck.
btw weight lifting is for faggots who want the delusion they can protect themselves.

What a bunch of faggots... Seriously... Looke at "muh big mussles"!!!! Why not build strength doing something productive? Gym fags are literally faggots with no other intention but to check each other out and compare dicks...

I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched dicks to each other's assholes.

What do we do all day?

We beat the nigger because the nigger cannot understand what a random number is.

We beat the nigger because the nigger thinks the brain does timer tongues.

We beat the nigger because he thinks TempleOS is real mode.

Dropping weight is fine you absolute faggot.
If you don't want to train the eccentric part of the movement, drop it.
Just make sure you aren't lifting around a bunch of cucks who get offended by decibel levels

>btw weight lifting is for faggots who want the delusion they can protect themselves.
Yeah, wanting to be healthier and live longer is so delusional.

>That is literally the form for deadlifting you mong
I dunno, I don't think it's necessary to drop the weights like that when lifting for reps like he was.

Faggots like the leaf dog fucker who got assaulted by a refugee and apologised for it

>btw weight lifting is for faggots who want the delusion they can protect themselves.
I don't think anyone lifts to "protect themselves."
You should try it. It increases testosterone. Lowers body-fat percentage. Promotes longevity by forcing the replacement of old cells. It clears your mind and helps you think more efficiently. There's even evidence to suggest it decreases your risk of getting cancer.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with dropping the bar. It's a fucking gym, not a church or a library. And with shitty beats being blasted into the hall and the hums and creaks of machines everywhere, the noise doesn't even stand out particularly.

They lift because they enjoy looking at the male body... faggots...

gay video.

>They lift because they enjoy looking at the male body... faggots...
Try it, friendo. You'll feel better after a few weeks.

Roid rage.

never lifted heavy in their lives
what is form checking, what is coaching
if you're training for numbers, there's little to no value in the negative. you are training to pull as much as possible

Honestly, where do these people who complain about "noise" in a gym work? Library? Pillow Palace? I get reacting to someone just dropping the weight, but just the sound of metal clanking.. These guys need manual labor, Jesus Christ..

that just looks like the result of some over-roided homosexual tension.

Allergic to hard work?
Did a strong man steal your oneitis?
Fag

the absolute STATE of no-brain nigger monkeys

Attached: 02d1281a9b2c2a6d15ee18faa8da34200e34b607ce7d6423e41d1bb337e9b621-pol.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

he was being sarcastic you fucking retards

>if you're training for numbers, there's little to no value in the negative. you are training to pull as much as possible
Ah well. Something you gotta suss out with the gym staff then. In the end it's their call whether it's alright or not.
That other cunt who put his foot on the bar, though, even if the gym staff had told the dude to leave, you don't fucking do that shit. He could have been seriously injured.

I just exercise at home because I don’t want to deal with gay arabs and former convicts

Why do they manage to have video footage of everything? Are they purposely making sure there are cameras around?

Yeah if the deadlifter was using a hook grip he would've almost for sure had his thumb completely fucked up on top of anything else.

The misc was a less autistic version of /b/ and even before Zyzz produced dozens of original memes (not the faggoty ‘ironic’ text on top of an image popular in reddit) including its own vernacular (phaggot, aware, potential)

"Bodybuilders" are so cringe. it's literally like watching cavemen fight.

If you read this, Jow Forums, try to be fit and healthy, but don't turn into those fucking literal meatheads. Teeter Totter theory is real. Not many 180 IQ guys and scientists who look like those two brainlets in the video.

Attached: worried.jpg (237x212, 8K)

>deadlifting quietly
I bet you try to not make any noise while pissing too.
>Sweden
Nevermind you fags sit down while pissing.
Fucking faggot

Hey, everybody. Turn and look at this guy. He's TOUGH.

But wait. Seriously. You know whey they don't want you dropping and tossing a couple hundred pounds, Dieter? Because it can hurt someone. Break a foot, bounce and snap an ankle (this is some homosexual's cue to tell me weights don't bounce), smash a mirror and cut someone with glass, etc.

It isn't about noise, it's about safety.

Dolts.

Canada are french? Hhahahaha no wonder they are cunts and faggots i spit on french people with that disgusting language im so happy that they will be replacced by niggers .It will be ez conquering.Future is Slavic.

>break a foot
>snap an ankle
Spotted the faggot that does sumo diddlys

there are cunts in every countries....

what's his instagram?

This guy wasn't being loud at all. If this is what qualifies as bad gym etiquette in Canada you guys are faggier then previously believed.

Two guys rambling about something that has to do with their gym policy's or whatever.
Who the fuck cares.