The truth about aliens/ufos

I am physicist with COSMIC clearance working for the US Navy. I work on extra-terrestrial craft from another solar system, specifically as a consultant on energy propulsion. I am being fired because my communications indicated that I mentioned a top secret assignment to a friend of mine via a bar last night. Even though my phone was inactive, they could still hear my conversation. All I did was mention that aliens could be real. If they want to fire me over that, whatever, it was just an off-handed comment. Anyways, I am spilling the guts and I don't really care what happens to me because I know I can't do anything. Fuck them, especially after everything I have done.

Here is the ultimate 100% truth. Aliens are not only real, but have an ultimate plan for Earth. Earth is nothing more than a gigantic petri dish for the ETs. ETs arrived over 10k years ago and began genetically modifying humans. We are version 1623 (but that number is probably wrong). All races of humans are different hybrids of human AND alien DNA. Each trial phase, they edit/splice/combine the DNA into their own DNA to create offspring hybrids. These offspring are trial runs until they create the ideal hybrid.

Attached: grey-alien-close-up.jpg (500x280, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuMajWp_EzA
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
www99.zippyshare.com/v/iULoxM8J/file.html
gravitywarpdrive.com/Gravity_Generator.htm
dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/a51/a51diagram.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=gL4vQhtMlSk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their goal is to "move in" to Earth as super hybrids combined with ET's, aka take over with eugenics instead of war. That is why it's kept secret because if we knew the truth, it would be full on war to protect ourselves. ET's use human abductions to not only steal our DNA, but to learn about us. ET's cannot even operate a TV, or know how to use a fork. They simply don't understand Earth. So instead of using force, they are illegally coming here and integrating with us until we are all hybrids. They do this with all Earth-like planets and before you know it, you have thousands of planets with ET's of all kinds of unique genetic code. No destroyed infrastructure or planet. That is how you take over a planet, not thru war.

They do not care at all about us, they only care about the planet itself and that we are alive to rip DNA from. ET's learned that it was simply easier to edit DNA versus take over a planet. What good is a planet if they have to change everything about it to live on it? Hitler knew about this and attempted to create his own pure race and FIGHT the ET's, but this was stopped obviously. Jews are trying to speed up the process by creating the one race and merge with the ET hybrid.

There is a meme about Trump kicking out the xenu scum - that is actually what he is trying to accomplish with Space Force. Trump is our last hope.

Attached: Greyalien.jpg (213x271, 17K)

>if we knew the truth, it would be full on war to protect ourselves.
from what if we already carry their dann and are their product

dann = dna

4/10 made me reply, on the future when you larp make sure to keep the logic going you keep repeating yourself and invalidating your own claims.

What drives people to waste 20 min to write shit like this?

>COSMIC clearance
Tell us something we don't already know user

Attached: glow.png (412x425, 284K)

There is no such thing as COSMIC Clearance or that even being a status of classification.

OP is a 12 year old living in moms basement or even scarier is he is 30 still living in moms basement.

fake and gay. Aliens are demons, all governmental UFOs were developed by humans. You were lied to.

and i am a dog

Attached: 1533275159859.jpg (394x545, 30K)

The only way I would ever believe a larp like this is if OP stopped posting, never posted past the OP because he got killed. The second you fucks continue your larp, I realize that its nothing but a larp or youd get killed.

Can confirm. If you're not reading this thread from vpn then you're going to get v&. Just watch, this thread will get deleted quickly to hide this info.
t. ayy lmao whistleblower.

>Vote Trump, MAGA!

Dumb LARPer

yeah I agree I also think that the government are deliberately covering them up for their personal agenda.

I want to believe but I dont think greys are Aliens but avatars, surely OP would mention that

their tech is pure magic and way beyond what you can imagine. but, they know if we were to protect ourselves, it would be nuclear war. and again, they dont want to damage the planet or kill us

im not expecting you to believe me. just had to get it off my chest

wrong

i dont really care at this point, its too late anyways

Space Force was created to combat this.

They are covering it up because society would collapse.

Attached: 4338a1f86b0c299e8ec7c6dc48a5ce92--alien-nation-alien-abduction.jpg (559x720, 73K)

>surely OP should be playing into my delusions

well believing in god and not the globalist regime would make it very hard for them to make evolution and try to create the one world government talked about in Revalation

>their tech is pure magic
Kys boomer

Attached: 104.jpg (250x229, 8K)

So aliens are using kikes to create a race of supermutts?

Guess the logic is that they need to bring together all that DNA that evolution has began to speciate

not even ayys cant go against God mate

Attached: download (3).png (195x258, 7K)

m8 it's bullshit, you'd have signed either the secrets act or an NDA. Now you're posting on a public forum..... fake news

this
youtube.com/watch?v=NuMajWp_EzA
/thred

ayys please send me a case of monster

The amount of retards believing it. Q should be the best proof

It would make more sense if a united conscience used the grey alien appearance specifically in order to interact with humans.

Each species would be more inclined to interact peacefully with aliens that resemble them in some way.

If a species reaches the stage of a singularity, regardless if it is interdimensional or not, projecting itself into this plane of existence through drone bodies which they project consciousness of an entire connected singularity into would probably be the situation.

From what I gather there species doesn’t understand humans, things such as our emotions, culture, art, etc are totally bizarre to them. Alternatively this means they likely lack any sort of empathy.

>I am physicist with COSMIC clearance working for the US Navy
no op..you are faggot

Attached: ayy.jpg (500x378, 16K)

Satanic shill GTFO, if you're not saying they're demons and can be repelled in the name of Christ you're shilling

human culture is not bizarre, its pretty easy to understand why we do the shit we do, if you look at us like animals

we retarded, and hedonistic

how much for a blowjob?

ITS THEM!

Attached: 1421952231151.png (470x364, 59K)

3 good ayy lmao pics

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY watch this video and get real redpilled instead of larping in this thread.

This

We are simpletons and any average IQ person sees the patterns.
Interestingly the low IQ tards are always the ones believing in aliens

Probably larp lets be honest. I do find it supremely amusing that the posts of dissenters show the fragility of the human psyche to accept things outside of their beliefs or what they have personally seen (or been told by brainwash tier media). Like the gay nigger kraut that's calling people retarded. Lol like bro have you seen how many galaxies their are and shit? Dumb faggot.

Attached: 1530035114630.jpg (596x628, 40K)

Call George Knapp like Lazar did, it'll save your life.

>OP poos in loo
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

mate, I worked on it and saw it with my two eyes. And touched it with my hands, specifically the anti-gravity generator. There was a body cavity strip search to go in and OUT of work. So I got stripped naked just to go to work. And it destroyed me. So again, don't care if you believe me or not, but shove it

Technology that produce anti-gravity with no wiring at all.

pretty much. they want the jews to help them. aliens still believe in free will, so its a complicated process. they want to basically "nudge" their way into this planet in the most boring, slow, and easiest way by mixing DNAs

this is exactly what I learned. They don't even know what a TV was. In our research, one of the ET's asked what a TV was and when it was explained, they asked who watches it and for how long. They do not understand Earth at all and just want the genetics. We have the ET's on video asking how to smile, and when you watch them attempt to make a human emotion, it's beyond creepy. They are trying to teach the hybrids how to be human. Trump knows this and is trying to stop it.

Attached: David-Huggins-our-son-09web.jpg (937x778, 88K)

why is everyone going along with it
why do the jews wanna merge with aliens

>COSMIC clearance

From the high desert and the great American south west..... I bid you good night

Attached: 1531536702648.png (584x800, 113K)

>I am physicist with COSMIC clearance working for the US Navy.

Attached: 1532964818910.png (741x609, 27K)

Calling LARP. Why would a technician be read into the 'big picture' of things? Do you really need the 20,000 feet geopolitical view of this to turn a spanner? Need to know isn't a meme, its a good rule.
Post technical details or mathematical tools. (Thinking corrections to GToR/SToR that make interstellar travel feasible)

The USA will shoot down ayycraft in 2040.

how does the antigravity device work? im a master machinist and i want to make one

>"I know about ayylmaos and have COSMIC clearance!"
>US Navy, not US Air Force

Attached: n031.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Alright you larping faggot. If you're for real, I have only one question for you. Can you or can you not murk ayys with conventional firearms? That's literally all I need to know if you're for real.

Would it really be that easy to trick government employees to believe in aliens? Look got just like the movies, now do what I say. I really hope people aren't gullible to fall for a psyop. Welp I guess if you don't have a God it's human nature to cling to something...

Ayyys aren't real because there are no "other solar systems". We live in a concave Earth.

Attached: 1529179096437.gif (700x427, 3.74M)

>inb4 gravity doesnt exist, tesla ultra high frecuency resonators interfere with the quantum interactions and "cancel" gravity

I once met an alien. Once. He stole my sandwich.
....my sandwich. That motherfucker ate it too. Why sanwich? Why must sandwiches suffer?!

You dont need electricity at all for anti-gravity.

Hint: read Faust and think about what the demon tells him is the secret.

Vedic texts and bible: wheel within a wheel.

>I am physicist with COSMIC clearance working for the US Navy.

No such thing. Next.

>tfw machinist builds antigravity device in buttfuck, usa in his spare time because of a maine coon fur weaving imageboard
>engineering profession gets poo'd and chinked so hard they can't make shieet

Attached: 1530900858656s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

by bombarding a super heavy element with protons via a particle accelerator. the element cannot be created in large quantities on earth, so we will have to create anti-gravity another way. the element can be found naturally in binary star systems. but, it is impossible for us to create it via a particle accelerator. anyways, the byproduct is anti-gravity. anti-gravity acts as a wave. they funnel this anti-gravity and amplify it via the same way as a radiowave. the device can fit onto a dinner plate. no wiring at all, and if its open, will not operate. once it's closed, the device turns on.

yes - you can shoot them and they will die. they view death as a totally different thing though. they consider us as "containers". I don't know what that means, but I assume containers of a soul/DNA storage, or something. Again, they are weird because on one hand they are trying to invade us, but on the other hand, they are spiritual and don't want to invade on our own free will. They do die though.

Attached: nose correction.jpg (708x472, 26K)

It makes sense if you can create a passive device to negate the "apparent" effect of gravity it would work just fine. Ie gravity doesn't exist but merely is an illusion caused by other factors.

Attached: 838BFFD8-4953-4D49-8B15-E66DA1A18C58.jpg (897x1500, 201K)

Attached: stlstytyksatr.png (484x225, 114K)

Tell us everything you know relating to Canada

Attached: 1521504773922.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Fuck off to /x/

you are a MANIAC

Whats their natural lifespan?

a jewish alien stole my foreskin when I was a baby.

It's all about the (You)s.

this is also how the craft looked. notice the symmetry of 3. 3 is their spiritual number and very important to them. so it the triangle. not sure why but we think its because of the triangle it makes when diagramming their star system

thousands of years. they wont tell us some things. they have one organ that is fused together. all we know is that they are not millions of years, but hundreds of millions to even billions of years more advanced than us

Attached: ufo schems.jpg (417x238, 31K)

got any pics? whats the element called? what number is it on the periodic table

>tfw I buy a 24 pack of it at a tim

OP is a larping faggot of course, but if you want the truth about aliens without any bullshit, be my guest:

www99.zippyshare.com/v/iULoxM8J/file.html

Attached: lydldyuul.png (538x576, 160K)

>by bombarding a super heavy element with protons via a particle accelerator

You're simply repeating what Bob Lazar has said.

gravitywarpdrive.com/Gravity_Generator.htm

I always wondered what did the aliens mean by ayyy lmao?
Also are they kind or aggressive? I can host one of them if needed.

So if we start capping them often their numbers will diminish very quick because of their long lifespans and I am assuming almost non existent breeding cycle.

>Cosmic Clearance
Okay, Corey Goode, that's interesting.
Give my regards to Lord Kimbote.

Attached: 7489356.jpg (174x269, 33K)

What makes you say that they are hundreds of million or billions of years more advanced than us? What else has happened to make you think this?

Some cool anti-gravity systems aren't "that" far advanced. My guess is such systems would be like a couple of hundred years off at best, so why do you say millions?

No shit

They want what I have and I'll fucking give it to them unless you humans prove I should annihilate them instead

It's called omniscience, omnipotence and a soul that tries to do what's best

Attached: 3F7286E5-6B58-4D1D-AC5E-7DA241FF8C18.png (1136x640, 908K)

Isnt obvius?Jews are the first hybrid that was abble to full merge the DNA with humans.Why "God" only spoken with jews in the past?

>low quality larp
atleast use non traceable images
dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/a51/a51diagram.jpg

a french, asking to host aliens hahahahahahahahah

africans are not enough

They want the power of a God

Why shouldn't I give them the ring of power after all humanity has put me through?

Attached: A6745ED4-860E-4EC6-BDE5-7238DC3F0FC3.jpg (550x550, 70K)

>steal our DNA
23andme is an (((alien))) corp?

>illegally coming here
Build the wall

well they have some long ass logistic lines to maintain, don't they?

The Space Wall just got 10 parsecs higher.
Czech'd

Attached: 1533262154544.jpg (758x705, 74K)

>can't operate a TV
>can manipulate DNA
Lmao, nice slide thread. Sage

>murk
Merc

SPACE WALL!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=gL4vQhtMlSk

Do the ayyys melt if you spill water on them?

Humanity and earthlings are an arrogant foolish cruel scourge that should likely be deleted but I care about them too much to allow it without many chances for them.

I hope humanity chooses better but if they do not, they should be deleted.

Attached: B66E2B60-F321-4658-96D5-F63C5C17B833.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Attached: ayy_fugg.jpg (728x542, 22K)

Halo had a cool concept of the Mack cannon station fence around earth

Yes I love aliens. So what boomer?

you know, back in my time, with less shills and qfags, user wouldn normaly demand some kind of image prove with timestamp. Here you are, righting down all this shit for nothing.

theyre demons. they did the gene mixing thing in the days of noah. remember, the demons fucked human girls? god favored noah BECAUSE HE WAS PERFECT IN HIS LINEAGE. that means he had no demon dna. also the element is moscovium but the half life is only 0.8 seconds. how do i deal with this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium

naval intelligence is where it's at. lurk more - even if you've been here for a decade, your'e doing it wrong.

No way to take anything in or out of the facility. Element 115. and see pic attached for what it looks like.

well maybe we know similar things or worked around the same areas

exactly

i grabbed pics from a google search. its like i can take stuff from the facility.

this is pretty accurate.

mainly because they are so far removed, they can't even understand basic Earth concepts. What we know is that they have been doing this for a long time, like a janitor day job. They have control over a lot of the portion of our galaxy, but they are trying to populate the entire universe because that is apart of their religion, which to spread their genetics. so they beat us to the punch obviously. they can pop in and out of thin air, walk thru walls, travel the stars, stuff that is impossible. again, nothing TOO crazy, but the billion year mark hit us when they mentioned that this has been going on for over 600 million years.

well, it'll happen anyways, so you'll get it

space force

Attached: ufo schem 2.jpg (236x179, 9K)

If Jow Forums gets taken down I’ll believe you otherwise fuck off Lazon

uh, my english is really shit, let me try it again:
(OP)
You know my friend, back in my time, where shills and Qfag's didn't flood the board, the avarage user would normaly demand some kind of prove. An image with timestamp at best. But here you are now, writting down all this shit for nothing.

Why would "demons" need to manipulate human DNA? They're magic, they wouldn't need to physically meddle with us.

Attached: 1533258967946.gif (300x300, 403K)

normaly it would end with
>tits of fuck off
and if no image with timestamp was posted, this thread would turn into a nice shitpost ride. These times where fun.

Attached: ayy_legal.png (500x606, 162K)

Where's my prize?

Attached: ayy_sians.jpg (686x258, 37K)

>though my phone was inactive
>mention that aliens could be real
nice larp