Is Iron Maiden a cuck band?

In this song they sing about Christianity and pretend being a man of peace and a man of holy war are in opposition, as if you can't want peace when you also want to defend yourself and kill the people who want to annihilate you.

What music does Jow Forums even listen to? Is there anything uncucked in this world?

Attached: 81oYcySvWVL._SL1273_.jpg (1273x1128, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA
youtu.be/e86ng1MgTJU
youtu.be/8fy8pKCgSpo
youtu.be/2i3mRc-ufUI
youtube.com/watch?v=NbYCSIZhjkA&bpctr=1533310220
youtube.com/watch?v=LWNe3uC9et4
youtube.com/watch?v=8FT1PFprNKY
youtube.com/watch?v=epYKVcHrVr0
youtu.be/OP8NSD5yh38
youtube.com/watch?v=CcPx9_x0KIQ
youtu.be/mzs2XwkxPA4
youtu.be/UEpcS1r9-m4
youtu.be/DZUN6-JwwMA
youtu.be/qqc1yNuFrps
youtu.be/uZRi_9HwMbE
youtu.be/QdGD3Ukb3Q0
youtu.be/3zx1ZtxUbGE
youtu.be/t6UXQ_9IRo8
youtube.com/watch?v=BEehX2mW-pg
youtube.com/watch?v=KjXDEuT7onA
youtu.be/MOeOC16Jm9g
youtube.com/watch?v=TL-Hb1L9_YY
youtu.be/e5TUqTWYKGc
youtube.com/watch?v=X-s3VDUq3Ew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Top 3 favorite bands.

Listen up chump, these fuckers started a band when they were all a bunch of scrawny teens with hair down to their asses.

They have 3 guitarists creating incredible stampedes of melodies, a bass player who started the whole band and has chords that feel like a fucking horse galloping on your chest.

There lyrics don't hold any SPOOOOKY mystery or cucking or cackling or tim tams or tum tums or...

Their songs are usually titled after movies (where eagles dare, man on the edge, the prisoner) and their lyrcs tell fucking stories. They are midevil feeling, like the kind of entertainment you would see before television or radio.

I could go on and on here man, but to say that Iron Maiden is anything but a really solid 80s metal group is just delusional.

You just know they would say fuck Drumpfs and refugees welcome if asked, though. And For the Greater Good of God is anti-Christianity.

THE WHITE MAN CAME
ACROSS THE SEA

Well, this video would probably be banned in this day and age for its inclusion of old-fashioned clips of savage tribes:
youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA
But I heard an LP released a few years ago which seemed to be about the Iraqi & Afghan wars, and the tone was very defeatist.
Bruce Dickinson also claimed to be "the greatest fencer in Great Britain". My entire family will take you on any day, Mr Dickinson - we are all swordfighters, even my mum. You'd get royally spanked.

>What music does Jow Forums even listen to? Is there anything uncucked in this world?
i like sabaton

>In this song
One song in a 40+ y career.
THIS is why niggers use memeflags. They are that stupid.

you're israeli, your endorsement is damning

Maiden before Dickinson was god tier,
Dickinson turned them in to cuckfags
Di'Anno > Dickinson
youtu.be/e86ng1MgTJU
youtu.be/8fy8pKCgSpo
youtu.be/2i3mRc-ufUI

>THE WHITE MAN CAME
>ACROSS THE SEA
THE YELLOW MAN CAME
ACROSS THE BERING STRAIT

Bullshit!

Maiden rules! (Though I’m more partial to Judas Priest.)

>we are all swordfighters

Attached: typical-fencer.jpg (600x852, 69K)

and you're a Brazilian

Attached: .gif (250x250, 435K)

Attached: belgium.jpg (500x554, 89K)

Thing is, my people Experiment Subject #1 and we should be very mad at yours.

We are, btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=NbYCSIZhjkA&bpctr=1533310220

youtube.com/watch?v=LWNe3uC9et4

youtube.com/watch?v=8FT1PFprNKY

Have actual redpilled music.

>literally anti-Hitler song about the big Shoah
They are as cucked as they come, and that they are Swedes just makes it the more indubitable.

And your flag as well.

Attached: 1-Ganon.jpg (800x440, 191K)

>anti-Christianity

What?

>Are you a man of peace
>Or man of holy war
>Too many sides to you
>Don't know which any more

>A life that's made to breath
>Destruction or defense
>A mind that's vain corruption
>Bad or good intent
>A wolf in a sheep's clothing
>Or saintly or sinner
>Or someone that would believe
>A holy war winner

>They fire off many shots
>And many parting blows
>Their actions beyond a reasoning
>Only god would know

The song is anti-religious fanaticism. And it's one of their best fucking songs.

>>literally anti-Hitler song about the big Shoah
ghost division

>And all because of it you'd think that we would learn
>But still the body count the city fires burn
>Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
>Meanwhile the world is crying stupidity of man

The only possible way you can get anti-christian out of this instead of anti-fanaticism is to blindly hate the band and just assume dumb shit.

>Is there anything uncucked in this world?
By Jow Forumss definition, probably noting besides hitler...

*sip*
Iron Maiden. Now THAT'S real rock right there son.

Attached: 65BB8BBF243748129CC840D0C22A7553.jpg (394x507, 57K)

Anti-Christianity, user.

Yes. Cucked as fuck.

I like it how they form lyrics in form of poems or stories, so it's as if you hearing good story with dank riffs accompanying it.

Thats a sad thought.. but I don't think I've ever been aware of their political leanings, and I'm a huge fan.

I think their songs are magnificent though and seem genuinely pretty neutral.

Again, they are either about movies or tell some sort of intense story about times past.

I listen to Peste Noire, a folk alternative black metal band.

They started off with the medieval aesthetic, but now have gone full White Nationalist.

Prove to me those lyrics cannot also apply to Islam.

The only Christian in the band is Nicko McBrain.

>have a song about much poor peaceful berry picking natives being attacked and slaughtered by evil wypipo
Yes they're cucked

I listen to aftertheparty, various classical composers, and flume

This cunt knows what time it is, too many metal bands try to have this wanky mystique about their lyrics and the deeper meaning to everything they do, Iron Maiden are flat out a fuckin fun ban with great music, if you haven't seen them live you havent lived.

youtube.com/watch?v=epYKVcHrVr0

THE BLACK MAN CAME ACROSS THE SEA
HE BROUGHT US PAIN AND MISERY

Its Iron Maiden. They've never made a spectacle of their political beliefs, and I don't go looking for it. Crack a beer, put it on, and get rowdy. Then, go on with the rest of your day, having enjoyed a good song. No need to bring anything else into the equation.

>literally praises a nazi tank division

Oh, so it's actually OK the MSM is calling us white males patriarchal, oppressors, rapists, racists, stupid, etc. because they very well could also say it about Muslims and blacks. Because they COULD.

A grade logic.

Attached: 08089.jpg (400x400, 31K)

You haven't given a single solid answer, so in other words it's anti-christian because you want it to be. Got it.

Oy hell yeah brudda from across the pond.

Bruce Dickinson is 60 years old and that son of a bitch runs around the stage and hits those high notes like he is in his 20's.

youtu.be/OP8NSD5yh38

Attached: 1512419521523.png (1280x1280, 3.04M)

I only listen to the tr00st black metal

Nice, post more non-cucked shit.

Most musicians are retarded and ignorant to history. The problem with Iron Maiden is that people are ignorant to how ignorant they are and overrate them.

Considering Steve Harris writes most of their music, I doubt Di'Anno had much to do with his era, although some songs on the first two albums were pretty good. The content of the songs was lacking though, lets be honest, they made a song about a guy running around and whipping his dick out and jacking it in front of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcPx9_x0KIQ

Don't get me wrong, the song is great, but if all of their music continued to be that way they wouldn't be the band they are today.

Admittedly, I HATE the song Iron Maiden. Too repetitive and boring.

Almost all metal music is cuck music, especially metal today.

t. cuck

Then post good music/genres.

Only listen to unpolitical 90s techno music faggots.

this music sucks

>holy war
Literal translation of jihad

Shut the fuck up retard

>Well, this video would probably be banned in this day and age for its inclusion of old-fashioned clips of savage tribes:

Except that it's on Youtube in this day and age and not restricted in your country. This is the opposite of 'banned'.

>uncucked

Protip: anyone who censors their output to avoid offending Breitbart-tier snowflakes is at least as cucked as pic related.

Attached: cucked.jpg (721x720, 49K)

t. cuck

Ooh, damn, what a stinger! You really got me with that one buddy! What, did that take you all of half a second to come up with? I've never heard that one before.
Fucking imbecile

/metal/ thread? Metal thread.

youtu.be/mzs2XwkxPA4

youtu.be/UEpcS1r9-m4

youtu.be/DZUN6-JwwMA

youtu.be/qqc1yNuFrps

youtu.be/uZRi_9HwMbE

youtu.be/QdGD3Ukb3Q0

youtu.be/3zx1ZtxUbGE

Attached: elric7.jpg (592x732, 75K)

Does redpilled techno exist?

It has actually been banned. They paid Camp Chaos (flash animation company) to redo the video and replace the movie footage.

>80's Britain had the same problems as today and the internet to inform you about it
You are an idiot

You realize something can be "cucked" but still enjoyable, right?

youtu.be/t6UXQ_9IRo8

I prefer Brian Johnson over Bon Scott and Dio over Ozzy, but Paul Di'Anno over Bruce Dickinson. Somehow I'm always in the minority with this view amongst the fans of these bands.

Attached: 1401505387470.jpg (479x479, 65K)

protip: all metal and rock bands are ultra cucks. Ask them if they like refugees, migrants, and if gays and women should get more rights, and the answer will always be YES

FPBP

sage this shitty thread

They're not cucked. They made an anti-nigger song - Fear of the dark.

You understand that businesses and money-making individuals would have to be fucking retarded to ever say something that would greatly and negatively impact their income, right? Do you really think that there would be any financial advantage to them saying "yeah fuckin' kill those faggots!"?

I unironically like IM's Run to the Hills.
Also listening to Ghost more recently.

pol please
youtube.com/watch?v=BEehX2mW-pg

Don't worry, I think One hot minute was the chilli willies best album and Navaro shits all over that junkie Frusciante, but like i heard Miles Davis say one time along the lines of, music is like food and nobody questions peoples taste on that front, you know what you like that that's that.

>not manilla road
youtube.com/watch?v=KjXDEuT7onA

youtu.be/MOeOC16Jm9g

The real music son..

Attached: 91b.png (200x184, 53K)

Ghost is awful, please don't do that to yourself

>One Hot Minute
MY MAN. The only album they have ever made that still holds up and doesn't sound corny and dated. Everyone hates it but I don't care, its great. Same with This Burning World by Swans. Underrated and constantly shit on by fans for some reason.

>Is there anything uncucked in this world?
Song about pagans killing christians is uncucked by default.
youtube.com/watch?v=TL-Hb1L9_YY

Oh, that same show that glorified Pagans killing Christians but inserted a theme of "Islam Stronk" and a bunch of cuckery? Surely no agenda there. Amon Amarth is for mallgoths, at least listen to Absurd or something.

I said song, not video clip.

but yea video clip where pagans kill christians is uncucked too

>at least listen to Absurd or something
or what?

listen to Absurd

Rats is redpilled desu senpai

Nodding, I like plenty of their songs and think they went off the ball and became formulaic and boring in more recent albums that may have sold better but are pretty shit, but as an album its the only one that stands up from start to finish, even though the art of the "album" has been lost these days it still matters to some of us olde fags. And yeah, most "fans" of bands don't know what the fuck they're talking about, no perspective because they dont listen to much else and are just smashing the cool aid.

This

plenty of bands that don't have a "this is fine"
attitude about the world.
Its not like there's anything cryptic about cuck bands, they will usually sing about losing the girl
and being ok with it/trying to be ok with it

Guess I should post a link
youtube.com/watch?v=C_ijc7A5oAc

youtu.be/e5TUqTWYKGc
christians getting genocided by eh... never mind...

This looks like something out of Repo! The Genetic Opera or some other Hot Topic silliness

>heavy metal band has a song not quite in line with Jow Forums view of the world
>ARE THEY LE KEKS CONTROLLED BY JOOS?
can't make this shit up

Ghost is based

Attached: rats4_0.webm (761x550, 424K)

This. We're talking about something way before Jow Forums

They are a bunch of hucksters looking to make money off of their image. The music is mediocre and overproduced.

Whatever gramps

Murders in the rue morgue is their best song fite me www.youtube.com/watch?v=JePvbiZHJVM

OI HAV U GOT UR PILOTS LOICENSE?

Attached: bruce-dickinson-ed-force-one.jpg (1024x576, 180K)

Illuminati cock suckers.

Attached: D88544A7-B73F-444F-B77F-F1E808EDE0EE.jpg (300x300, 57K)

>unironically listening to metal in 2018

holy fucking lol

>fag flag is 88th post

What do you listen to?

Sabaton.

Bruce Dickinson and Steve Harris are Masons. Don't know about hte other members, albeit they certainly are. Dickinson loves Anton Delavey and has made a movie on Alesteir Crowley and Alchemy. All their album simbology is related to masonry, Powerslave in particular. Some sngs, mostly those written by Dickinson, have masonic themes. Also his solo albums are full of Masonic themes.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-s3VDUq3Ew

>hurrrr I have standards that are different than yours so I must be old.

You know the dudes in that band aren't young, right?

IRGON GAYDEN

if you like them you are a scenefag. such a corny metal band. proper boomer metal is Metallica, better fans also

megadeth - the threat is realđ

cracks open a cold one

listen to the lyrics

The lands that crusaders are fighting for are the lands stolen by muslims, also the crusades were not only in arabia but also in europe, so yes for a singer thats a historian and for much respect i have for him, he is pretty ignorant about it

its the first band i really started to listen. my classmates at 4th grade in 2004 told me its good and i became a cringy metalhead autist

My favourite band. I truly hope they don't go insane like Eminem and now Bad Religion. It makes me sad.

Attached: 1493980719050.png (1023x796, 1.6M)

Don't take your religious advice from (metal) bands, ask your question here instead! Remember that Christ made a weapon to drive the moneylenders out of the temple, with violence. So Iron Maiden was wrong and Christianity is not cucked, properly done. Nu-pagans get their panties in a bunch because 'they' got their asses handed to them by cucked and peaceful Christians.

>What music does Jow Forums even listen to? Is there anything uncucked in this world?
Slayer is nice, Reign in Blood is a classic.