Parents Hiring Fortnite Coaches to Improve Play, Help Children Level Up

This is some high degeneracy

bleacherreport.com/articles/2788860-parents-hiring-fortnite-coaches-to-improve-play-help-children-level-up?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Attached: fortnite-hero%20-%20edited[1].jpg (1600x900, 198K)

Attached: e54.png (660x768, 750K)

this ad is really just jalal and stacy with asian guy and femmlard.

i downloaded that game to play it and i got my fucking ass kicked. every person who plays it is like incredible at it. then i realized they're literally just sitting there for 14 hours a day playing the same map over and over and over and over and over again. fucking pathetic.
i was OK at halo back in the day, but people didn't play video games to the extent that they play them today.

BTW INB4 "why'd you even download you degenerate faggot", i did it because it was free and i figured no harm in seeing what the kids are into these days. i do agree vidya's are degenerate.

WTF IS A FORTNITE SKIN

IS IT SOME PEDO CODEWORD OR WHAT THE FUCK IS IT

Of course they are.

Kids are a fashion accessory to some people. This is just lazy parents trying to keep their shit kids occupied with vidya so they do not have to take care of them.

skins = textures for things like guns

>boomer

Warframe is better.

Attached: 2354235324.jpg (300x168, 12K)

>fortnite
>level up

What?

Shoulda tried it on console - full of normies and kids.

>*sob* they... they leveled up!

who the fuck cares?

i have played it on console too. i got raped there too. fuck video games man. they're for children. if you're an adult and you play that stuff seriously then you're just a loser.

no pvp

Yeah we live in strange times

so strange people make threads unrelated to politics on political board

I played it with some friends kids the other night - I didn't pwn (cause they didn't tell me how to get any decent guns) and I didn't like any of that building shit.... but I certainly didn't get my "ass kicked".

Video games in general are bad but at least single player games tend to be less time consuming and can sometimes teach you something.
MMO games are the worst cancer

Am I the only one playing Fortnite while browsing Jow Forums?

cuz ur a degenerate who plays too much vidya. if you were a real man who went outside, you would have gotten your ass kicked in the stupid vidya. that's why. being bad at vidya is a measure of manhood.

I teach 6th grade. Still summer break, but last school year kids would stay up all night on school nights playing this game and maybe get an hour or 2 of sleep, come to school and sleep in class. Out of 100 kids, there were at least 15-20 like this.

I just watched this on the local morning news. Lots of people care. It’s a huge turning point in our society. Parents used to pay for music lessons or soccer camp, now it’s video game tutors.
Wonder why we’re becoming a nation of fatties? I’m guilty. I play. I also have a road bike and two hyper dogs. I get out and do real life because my parents taught me balance. Kids today aren’t getting that. It’s going to show up later in life. It’s a drop in the bucket.

I just used my old school camping tricks to finish in the top 20 consistently with absolutely no building and average (by mid 00 standards) FPS skills. The game is a joke. It’s poorly designed and rewards cowardice and rat tactics. On the game design front, it found a way to get away with minimal work on the side of devs, since they literally have to curate a single map and prep like three skins a year.

Haven't played a game in well over a year.
Maybe you're just not that good at doing things?

parents
>We're going out tonight, Stacy from down the road will babysit you.
obnoxious pimpled 12 yo gamer who knows Stacy (16) despises him and everything he is:
>Reee-reeee, I'm no baby, no need babysitter reee-ree, hissyfit, tantrum, acting like a baby!
parents have to pay Stacy double because the brat is such trouble
>We're going out tonight, this Fourthnite trainer will help you to level up and improve your gameplay
obnoxious pimpled 12 yo gamer:
>cool
Yeah, that's some fucked up parenting right there.

>people who wasted their youth playing counter strike/team fortress 2/call of duty complain that kids are playing the exact same shooter games

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

My man

>wah but ur not good at vidya games
nope. you're just a degenerate adult vidya player. you fag.

Realm Royale is much better

Attached: IMG_20180721_191846.jpg (3200x1800, 2.44M)

No battle royal shooter is “good”. They are overhyped shit.

They are the lowest of the low shooter format.

Attached: 89.jpg (231x295, 21K)

My man

Attached: 2354235324.jpg (890x517, 87K)

In threads like these you can see how many boomers are on Jow Forums. They will talk about video games just like your grandparents do. Fucking boomers get the fuck off this board jesus.

You can't even use capital letters mate so I'd shut up about being degenerate.

>people didn't play video games to the extent that they play them today.

They did, it was just the nerds and geeks whereas now it's every single normie.

There is really nothing to it. It's a braindead simple game for children.

It’s gen X. Gen X is the people between mid 30s and late 50s.

But our parents bitched at us for playing those games, they didn't hire fucking coaches to help us improve our skills at video games. I bet the late stage capitalism subreddit is having a field day with this

You can level up in that game. Levels are just a cosmetic feature though.

Holy fuck my generation is going to be the worst generation of parents ever.

Fortnite is a fucking psyop.
They provide you a random avatar, forcing you to play as subhumans and with subhuman team mates.

It's a means hinder the young white goy to develop a racial identity, making it easier to genocide him demographically in the following decades.

Things were different then. Games were designed to push the envelope of what was possible. Games today are simplified beyond belief.

Coaching for hobbies is always dumb. Coaching for competitive makes sense. This has always been the case.

>counter-strike

Unless you played zombies or surfing the game at least forced you to work as a team to effectively win, and understanding the aiming mechanics in the game took a bit of skill to get competent, barring CS:Source which was casual tier garbage.

Battle Royale games are just RNG and winning is mostly based on luck.

Lmao this game will be forgotten in 10 years

>the game took a bit of skill to get competent

*plays de_dust2 for 8999th time because other maps are too hard*

Everyone that ever touched fortnite will turn gay.

My cousin spends all his time playing fortnite he has burned out 2 xboxes. Somehow he plays that game more than me and my friends played world of warcraft its crazy

I always wonder, how the fuck does pol even know what this shit is? Ofc ive heard the word in relation to some computer game but that’s all. I see the vermin types on social media post about it, I don’t read further about it. Same with media individuals like “cardi b” I see pol talk about her and I’ve hardly ever heard of her before just some basic reference. I don’t live under a rock, I just don’t associate with absolute degenerate vermin scum who follow kylie Jenner and all the shit what is related to that scene like fortnight

^This

Nice job taking what I said out of context, I was talking about the aiming mechanics not the actual maps. But you are right on Dust 2 being overplayed to the point where it even had it's own queue in CS:GO competitive.

I remember seeing this game the day it came out and thinking it looked shit, a few months later it was the most popular game in the world

Attached: 1512072967425.jpg (900x682, 83K)

>caring about the opinion of commies.
neck yourself.

The most important part of Counter-Strike is the fact that feeling like you are losing takes up more time than feeling like you are winning. When you die you wait, actual fights are short and meaningful. You also lose equipment. Learning how to take a meaningful loss and learn from it is an important part of developing into a decent human.

In the battle Royale genre simply survivng feels like winning. If you have a bad game you die right away and didn't spend a lot of time losing. When you aren't dying in the first 2 minutes you feel like you are winning for 15-20. This spoonfeeds people false confidence and "wins" that are more or less unearned.

It is the perfect method for delivering the sensation of winning against other human players. You feel like a winner more than a loser which is otherwise impossible in pvp games.

N00b

this. My kid will not play video games. Either he's doing something, a hobby or a sport, or doing something with his pa, or he's learning something, but only after he's spend atleast 12+ hours doing something useful for his development then he can play a game, preferably a board game.

kids level up so quick these days

Many Android phones recommend news stories. This one populates if your interests are tracked to gaming.

You cannot control your children, they will rebel. What you need to do is give them structure. Let them play but it better be with purpose and on a schedule. Practicing footy is no more meaningful than practicing fortnite, but the structure gives it meaning.

That is because today playing vidya can rake you big fucking bucks. These parents probably have no hope for their kids other than them becoming professional video gamers.

Holy fuck this is like the minecraft episode of southpark

>needing coaches to play a fucking battle royale game

I could needing a coach (a freind who will help you for free, not a hired expert) understand maybe a fighting game or an actual competative game because it requires slightly more knowledge on the game. but a braindead game like fortnight just requires you to buy a pair of good headphones to make sure you are more spacially aware.

Good job on the "coaches" for scamming these Boomer/Gen-Xer parents.

capitalism at work, let people spend the money if they want.

all the counter-strike kids and frag lords made this possible.

My daughter will not play games and my son will only play hetro games like street fighter or madden and only on the weekend.

>OP

Attached: 30682348343.jpg (675x448, 94K)

Millenial parents are garbage parents and garbage human beings. Your probably one of them so kill yourself.

There is PvP in Warframe though. It's called Conclave you stupid nigger.

Lol... video games take skill... especially shooters....

Video game haters will never understand that.

>virgin fornite
>chad warframe

Your skill is useless.

maybe a sign that we will eventually "live" in VR like in Ready Player One

wow. took shit a little personally, did we?

Attached: triggered.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>gov pls help
go fucking hang yourself filthy commie

OH GOD DADDY NO I'LL PUT DOWN THE SONIC PLEASE STOP BEATING MUH ASS UGGHHHHH

The obsession/addiction to that game is truly frightening.

I have kids... soccer & music are pedo traps, no thanks...

>how the fuck does Jow Forums even know what this shit is?

Attached: backgrounder.jpg (2560x1440, 254K)

Some parents believe this and it's disgraceful. There are fewer pro gamers with more than $10,000 won than there are active NFL players.

The NFL goes through about 500 players per year from less than 100,000 people who played all four years of high school. Your chances of making it are pretty damn good, it's equivalent to being Diamond 2 in league of legends.

Fortnite is funded by disgusting evil Kikes, to make Goyim 12 year olds fat and lazy.

Manlet central

Attached: Manlet_season5.png (1344x764, 1.58M)

All games and rather a dad that beats me than no dad at all like you, niglet.

There's a fuckload of truth to this meme. Libertarianism has become a retarded soft-left joke over the last 4 years cos of all the proper libertarians quitting after getting redpilled to fuck by a combo of Obama+Migrant crisis and going 'alt-right' and borderline nazi sympathising.

Anyone who still calls themselves a libertarian is either a boomer cuck or a slightly more polite version of a lefty/SJW. See the pathetic Reason magazine of last couple of years - openly defending the hounding/banning of Roseanne while excusing the pedo 'humour' of Gunn etc.

that means you are an idiot

> typed the boomer trash that raised them

>I finally got a you, must be a russian troll!

You're the only one getting played Brexit.

Way to live by the meme

you can control them alot
it just depends on how you do it
you gotta keep them busy
my cousin is slowly understanding games now
so I've started playing stratego with him, it's a good board game and involves strategic thinking (he beat me in his second game because I placed my bombs retardedly) anyways i think games should be played, but single player shooters are absolute retard tier games
just mindless consumerist games
what is footy?
but you're right
structure is important and prohibiting games will lead to nothing but hate between parent and child
you need them to feel safe and loved and feel like you want them to teach stuff and feel like they want to know stuff
they'll do the rest on their own like everyone has to

you sound like a fucking faggot

Attached: 1507231409172.png (230x239, 112K)

Shits online now... totally different. That meme of loan kid on video all day is 1/2 truth.... you interact with people the entire time. (In shooters)

mate let your daughter play games with your son. they'll bond.
play with them and you all bond. then shut the game down early and take them for a walj through the woods

>Hetero
>Poison and Chun-li man thighs
>99% male playerbase

If you control them they will not grow on their own.

how old are you 16?
You are trying really really hard not to reddit post aren't you.

when your kid grows up hes going to be the biggest fucking degenerate youve seen

Nothing personal, just the truth. It's literal a point and click interface. Shotguns are the best weapons.

>beaten for playing vidya
>not a nigger
L O L
O
L

This level on autism can only be seen on /b/ I won't be surprised if some of the posters there do this shit.

Don't pretend that you don't know what football is.

This. I got sucked into that game a few summers ago when I didn't have much to do with my free time. Kinda scared to go back now because of how much has probably changed.