Is there anyone who would care to explain what 'QAnon' is...

Is there anyone who would care to explain what 'QAnon' is? I left Jow Forums a month ago and just read a stuff from my local newspaper(Chosunilbo) that a Jow Forumstard who has a Q-tier authority to confidentials revealed that Hillary Clinton is basically a North Korean agent(?) infiltrated to the U.S.

Really can't keep up with this bullshit website.

Attached: 5c861ac3eadf2d89515de9474c241e71.jpg (916x1055, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irc.qclearancearchive.net/02. QMaps/Q's posts - CBTS - 9.7.0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

QAnon is an user that goes by Q.

Just another Mossad/CIA psyOp.

it's a cringy and stupid /t_d/-tier nupol boomer meme
anyone who actually knows anything about it should kill themselves for ever falling for it

Q predicted tbis

I have no idea what it is , But why are the MSM launching this coordinated all out attack ??
JUst another front in the trump war for them?

They're trying to slide the fact that Mueller is fucked because Gates won't testify

Twitter has been full of it for ages, then some faggots and boomers turned up at a Trump rally with "Q" t-shirts on, now it's all over the place.

Q predicted this

Whatever Q user is , the press fears it.
http ://www. breitbart. com/news/qanon-us-conspiracy-petri-dish-threatens-to-go-mainstream/

I stop reading at NK Agent.

>one month absence
Nigga this Qshit has been around since earlier

Q predicted this

Fuck off memeflag

>reads nearly all the content

Pic related is a good rundown.

Basically Q is a reverse Psyop run by President Trump in order to expose the Child Trafficking rings and traitors who run the NWO

Here's a comprehensive and in depth guide irc.qclearancearchive.net/02. QMaps/Q's posts - CBTS - 9.7.0.pdf

Attached: 1530717566684.png (1819x828, 248K)

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS A DATA-MINING THREAD. Q-user HAS BEEN AROUND FOR MORE THAN A MONTH, THIS IS AN ATTEMPT BY THE CREATORS OF THE QANON PSYOP TO GAUGE THE OPINION OF THEIR CREATION ON Jow Forums. KEEP NOTE OF OP'S # OF POSTS.

Attached: 1532676934461.png (658x976, 402K)

Who sent you?
Q has been larping for a long time.

>qanon is run by Trump and not by neocons

Attached: 1518730576820.png (856x846, 85K)

Attached: 1530533092760.jpg (750x417, 82K)

Who runs DPRK?
Who does Hillary Clinton work for?
Connection?
Who controls South Korea?
Why?
Who benefits?
Curiouser and curiouser said Alice

Q is a person or persons who travels with the President, as proven by posting a pic from Air Force One on Trump's visit to Shanghai.

Q feeds the people inside information designed to shine a light on the evil and wicked faggots who run the world as presently constituted.

Those faggots hire shills to post here as fake Q's, to discredit Q, to mock people who believe Q's information, and generally are in a global panic that their elite bullshit is about to end, and they're about to take short drops with quick stops.

As they were quoted prior to the US election, "If Trump gets elected, we're all going to hang."

Just watch how many people call me a retarded boomer. Just watch.

Q is beta timeline Titor-Trump

Woah Trump pointed at someone at his rally, he's never done that before! Clearly it's a sign!

A Sample post by Q here.

Attached: Q.png (456x575, 16K)

Presidential limo beeps out Q in morse code.

You: WOAH CLEARLY A SIGN!

You absolute mong.

I thought we all agreed after the "summer of truth" where nothing but more newfags showed up we would ban all qtard threads for being about FUCKING NOTHING.

It's not even politics it's fucking nothing.

Attached: 18842332541.jpg (345x354, 23K)

they're using it just like they used alt-right to put all the eggs in the same basket and make up an origin story for why things are this way.

>if I employ some more of that tasty confirmation bias, I can reinterpret the presidential caravan beeping at roadside supporters (which he obviously never does) as a direct sign that my neocon zionist psyop is actually the literal president

>Deepest US political insider feeding the chins inside information on American politics.

Mod: Not politics.

>People beep out "Q" in morse code on the way to their speeches where they point out people wearing "Q" shirts all the time.

What color is the sky in your world?

How mushy is the food in your retirement home?

What the fuck are you talking about morse code? I know what video you're talking about, there's not fucking morse code in there. What are you, like fucking 60? How fucking old and stupid do you have to be to think like this? How many roadside supporters does Trump beep at? How many people at his rally does he point at and shake hands with etc? This is the literal definition of confirmation bias you nigger, you're pulling two instances out of hundreds or even thousands when you have no reason to. You're being tricked into supporting the same shit you supported under Bush, that you would support under McCain and under Romney. Your entire generation is so god damn gullible and simple that you can't break your fucking conditioning when it's been handed to you on a plate, you somehow find a way to start religiously following a psyop on full.chan so that you can keep believing the same stupid fucking shit you been believing for the last 60 years of your life, the same shit that's turned us into a Jewish puppet, that's flooded our borders with Mexicans and Indians, that's sold our country out to the Chinese. You people are helpless and the day the last one of you dies will be one of the greatest days in this country's history. Fuck boomers

>inb4 Jow Forums butthurt

Oy vey another Jow Forums attentionwhore