probably a 2.5

You know what "God" means, retard.

moot

5.5 and I think if God existed he would be an absolute cunt

I want to know what you mean by it
moot doesn't exist

7, but without the quotations.

This.

No. Define god. Humans all around the world have many definitions of their own personal god. Do you mean the Abrahamic god? Do you mean Hindu gods? Do you mean ancient gods like Zeus or osiris?

Apart from life, I see the God in laws of physic we observe everyday.
It's quite an intuitive topic, fellow Anonymous.

Also this

elaborate please

Give scientific proof, if you're certain.
>inb4 give yours for existence
I'm not saying that God exists

I "know" for certain that God doesn't exist, because if he existed he never had made my wife Chino so cute.

Attached: f09b1e2d7910d1512f79f408af7220c4.png?e=1533412718&m=2PBJK7KIdNpAUMHzGMcX3g.png (1188x1473, 756K)

Attached: ECEB1351-B2E4-40A2-84AB-E19DF06BE183.jpg (1595x895, 187K)

I believe that there are higher forces in the universe but I doubt that they care about humans. However religions are essential for a society to function correctly. Humans create "God(s)" and follow religions because they need it. Gods give humans a sense of purpose and morality.

Well if the Dark Lord exists then God exists and i know that Dark Lord exists.
Praise the Dark Lord.

Attached: praise the dark lord.png (599x647, 341K)

Proof? The god of the bible can't exist. An almighty, just god is an oxymoron. If he would be just, there would be no injustice and no pain in this world. But there is, therefore he can't be almighty. If he is almighty, he could prevent pain and injustice. He clearly doesn't. Therefore If he is almighty, he isn't just. If a god exists, he deserves no praise. God would be closer to a human buying a pet and throwing it out in the woods as soon as he gets bored with it than to anything we claim him to be. If god exists he's a massive asshole

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. There is no evidence for God, so I don't need to put forth evidence against God to say he doesn't exist.

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: 1531266311466.jpg (2400x1727, 1.36M)

>religions are essential for a society to function correctly
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
yes i can see how well are muslim countries functioning or how well Europe functioned during the Dark Ages when the church had the most influence

meanwhile the most secular societies are the most peaceful and prosperous like Japan,Nordic countries etc

burden of proof always lies on the person making the claim
it’s his duty to prove God exists

You can think of a God as an alien civilization who gave this planet means of life and supervised grow for some potential souls~
Imagine a race who lost their way of reproduction - their bodies too complex to replicate, only to be refiled with conciouseness.
You know the Biblic Eden - it was when both Adam and Eva ate the forbidden fruit, they lost their hair and felt naked - from ape to homo sapiens.
We won the contest. We won our conciouseness.

Others can find God in thousands, miriads of things - unthinkable happenings, when right atoms were placed in right time at the right space.
Some can find him in our thoughts~
You could even elaborate to see God as everything known to mankind - humanity itself.

Christians tell that God's in everything and that we were made on his likeness.

Possibilities are endless, so is the infinite chances of there being a God o/

Attached: .jpg (1024x768, 79K)

Attached: cbn1zvp1.png (1300x744, 151K)

Thats a pretty stupid statement. We have laws and morals exist outside of religion. The ussr went along fine. Probably had better criminal records than some other first world Christian countries. Looking at you, america

i'm like a good five or six
namely cause i havent heard of really any cool religious idols that are still around (freya is fucking bad ass from norse culture, and demeter forcing the world to starve cause she got pissed off is pretty fucking cool, she also killed a guy or two trying to get persephone and its not talked about)

i dont think there's the ideal "heavenly" god
namely cause i find pure bliss to be quite bullshit, i mean yeah you can have some but there has to be a reason behind that feeling.

no use to have fun in heaven if there's no risk involved, entire reason why life is fun to begin with.

Nah mate. Each possible god would be a horrible person. God's the kinda guy to buy a pet turtle and flush it down the toilet once he doesn't want it anymore

This

>Looking at you, america
That really doesn't say much. The USA has never been a world leader as far as civil behavior and model citizens. Minorities and women only got rights, like, 74 years ago.

this is all wishful thinking
there is no evidence that any supernatural being exist,therefore no logical reason to believe in any

..and for the last thing - for some dedicated enough, God could've saved their life, could've change so much.
There are literal hundreds of thousands people who, without the idea of God, would become so much less~

If a singular human being believes in something they have no thinkable way to affect, it pretty much is real o/
He could've never be able to support or deny his beliefs - but the sheer thought makes it for it~
It affects him and his actions thus making it as real as your interactions with him.

Attached: .jpg (550x843, 144K)

Only gods interference would explain how my wife Anzu became so cute

Attached: 534543.jpg (800x1120, 91K)

I mean 1, but without quotations*

The more advanced a society is the better is their religion. Muslims and middle age Europeans have one thing in common. Also it's mostly the Abrahamic religions that suck the most. Paganism, greek/roman pantheon,buddhism, shintoism, taoism etc are polytheistic religions meaning that there is always room for a new deity without creating schisms, heresies, pointless deaths and other bullshit.

You can't deny certain symbolisms of God but you cannot disprove the idea until there's still a soul who believes.

Attached: .jpg (850x641, 202K)

I dunno

Yes but at the same time the US has been one of the most religious countries. It does say much

You can deny*
I'm sorry, evening hours and to top it, I had a weird day~

no,the more advanced a society is the more agnostic it becomes
For example Shinto in Japan has become a patriotic thing,most people don’t actually believe it’s true

6 just because what if

Ok, I misinterpreted the point you were trying to make.

bog id get

Attached: the call ehoch saved religion.jpg (550x550, 48K)

Well if those people want to believe in the guy flushing pets down the toilet, they can do it. Just shouldn't declare him something which he can't possibly be.
I like greeks opinion. The examples he gave also are gods which actually make sense. They behave like humans, they are assholes. Zeus or Poseidon is the kinda guy you'd trust to be that shitty to flush a pet down a toilet.

we don’t have to disprove anything
you make the claim that God exists therefore you have to bring evidence to support it.
all evidence put forth to support religion has been thoroughly debunked

Hur dur evidens is all around yuo. Haha evrithing is evidens.

Natural science is just misinterpreting something which actually is god! XDDDD

He totally exists am not shizophrenic or something no no he exists and talks to me

Yes but there is NO evidence that any of these “cool” gods exists
I can’t understand why people like to believe in shit without evidence

3 or 4

Attached: image.jpg (402x418, 39K)

>the existence of God is a generally accepted norm from the beginning of humanity
>lolololo God doesn't exist and you must prove that He does, not us haha ecks dee
Every single time

Attached: (You).jpg (557x711, 58K)

Of course there isn't and that's why I don't believe them. Just said that it makes more sense than some omnipotent, just,kind hearted god flying around in the universe, talking to people as a burning bush

Delet that before the conspiracy gonna leak.
But idea of God means that he can be anything, even the possibility itself~
Like a great computaah
You can't deny everything o/
For the infinite possibilities are infinite reasons and disproves.
The real question is if our universe supports such a thing as infinitum~

Attached: .jpg (900x702, 13K)

The greco/roman pantheon is way cooler than Christianity. The weird thing about this religion is that its Gods are litteraly humans that just happen to have a super power and the ability to live forever. However even those Gods can be injured by mortals. Zeus was a literal "Chad Thundercock". He kept banging women left and right and his wife still loved him uncontitionaly. But when the time comes for him to fight or take an important decision he's very wise. Sometimes I wonder why I still pray in Jesus when there are better religions out there

Disprove why Zeus doesn't exist. Because the bible says that he doesn't? The bible isn't a proof

It's written here that KOT is the LORD AND SAVIOUR of this universe. You must obey and prey to KOT.

Look. There's the proof that Kot is god.

BOG ID

I know, I actually have read a few Greek myths.

Innocent until proven guilty.
In a court of law it’s the prosecutors job to prove you are guilty and not your job to prove you are innocent

You make a claim,it’s your obligation to provide sufficient evidence
We are not saying god doesn’t exist 100%,but that there has been no evidence thus far to believe in any
Extraordinarily claim’s require extraordinary evidence

straight from the parietal lobe

based

Attached: A8E2FC33-3435-4535-A43C-4C1E0446A815.jpg (600x600, 39K)

See, even this there's no point in erasing an idea if it can become anything.
For as long as humanity will prevail, with anything, so will be the idea of God.

If something's here since we all remember, it must either be the absolute elementary or something that will go away over the course of social evolutions.
In this case, it's not ever viable for you can't simply destroy a thought for anything.
Without the God, we would go extinct thousands of years ago. It was quite a thing back then, you know~
D͍̞ḛ̙̫̦̮͔͞ͅļ̬̝̱̱̠ ̳̞̪̖E̮̫̭T̜͕̱͖̥͞

Attached: .jpg (591x596, 82K)

Read my post again analphabete

>Without the God, we would go extinct thousands of years ago
again making claims without evidence

>The god
>thousands of centuries
most People had pluripotistic beliefs throughout history. Many people still do. Just because some people in the desert thought having only one god is the cool new shit now, doesn't prove that there aren't multiple gods.

For everyone who doesn't believe I recommend reading this book A Skeptic's Quest: Josh McDowell's Search for Reality by Joe Musser

Attached: 1531366019612.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

You are correct there.Making the claim that God definitely doesn’t exist is foolish since one would have to have absolute knowledge to know this
However this doesn’t prove God exists only that our knowledge is limited

>thousand of centuries
What?
>most People had pluripotistic beliefs throughout history. Many people still do. Just because some people in the desert thought having only one god is the cool new shit now, doesn't prove that there aren't multiple gods.
Even if so, it still makes it as the God.
Yeah, that's the weak point of my post.

Attached: .gif (498x498, 271K)

Why one god? Why are you right? Why aren't billions of other people in worlds history right? Why aren't the Chinese or Nepalese right in thinking that there is no god, only rebirth and karma? Why are you right faggot? And name a logical reason and not some book written by religious fanatics.

Why aren't the Muslims right? They believe in the same god and just have a different prophet. Why are they wrong? Why aren't the jews right? Give a logical reason you nutter

fuck all of these godless degenerates in this thread

No not the god. THE GODS.

Yeah, but the idea of God has changed a lot over time.
A lot of very early Gods, as far as we know, were simply sources of things we had no other way of explaining. The idea of God or Gods as we commonly hold now is very different.
That evolution could be seen as the destruction of what an idea may have been previously.
Additionally, I really don't get why you're trying to have a conversation with the Romanian. He's not here to have a conversation, he's here to make a point. It's like arguing with a propaganda poster (like a page on the wall, not someone who posts)

Zeus will strike you down bitchboi, better prepare your ass

Read the Bible and you will understand why
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/3j3hc

Gonna have to stop you all right there

Attached: 24234234324.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

He's here to make a point, and his point is the right one.

watch doremi

Ah yes. Read the bible, lol. Fucking kek

Read Kot threads and you'll understand why only Kot can save you. Heretic.

i recommend you start watching some religion debunking videos
start with this guy
youtube.com/user/CultOfDusty
he is very entertaining and easy to understand

Ironic because "Bog" (with slight variations) means "God" in slavic languages

a (you) for the platitudes of the least interesting namefag on r/banter

Attached: D01DC553-A036-4A83-B2E1-6C97C855BC24.jpg (411x412, 56K)

>abloo abloo stop believing in fairy tales
I'm leaving, Jesus loves you anyway

Attached: 1531865007080.jpg (1920x1189, 975K)

Fucking look at this guy everyone hahaha

Read milon friedman to understand how the petrodollar really is our god

Read the content list of your bathroom cleaner to realise why water is your god

Can I get a quick rundown?

Kot loves you.Accept Kot

Attached: 54B6626D-9EB5-4C70-8445-D48E5595F8D7.jpg (225x225, 18K)

My name is just to mock the real amei. I'm not actually a namefag

if that's really the case, I'm impressed that you've managed to match his persona so well. It's a shame that he's beyond parody.

Ah yeah fucking right. Why is the devil the bad guy? He killed no-one. The bibles God supposedly killed entire countries because they didn't want to believe his stupid shit.

Hail satan

very low iq

I recommend everyone read the Bible from an objective point of view
It will make you realize what a big load of hateful horse shit it is

*entire planet

Well it should be obvious by the lack of anime pictures spammed

This.

A non-coexisting living forms of God still makes it for a God You really should think about something else than just a bunch of personificated ideas.
To this day, many people cover the unknown with the God and many will, so it's rather a timeless thing.
>That evolution could be seen as the destruction of what an idea may have been previously.
Or an added weight.
For as long as there are traces of that one particular thought about God being X, it's viable.
>Why talking to Romania
I dunno, same goes for you - both of you are peeps, both have thoughts and we all probably share many similarities o/
Also, I'm quite tired. Pardon me for every simple or less mistake I made =w=
He would have to be quite an ignorant not to weight brethren's words after engaging into such a discussion, thus loosing certain human rights in my eyes - a human like him~

Attached: .jpg (590x416, 55K)

Yeah something which totally isn't one god is god

Cookie dough in reality is pizza because they share some ingredients!

>he doesn’t believe what I believe therefore propaganda don’t talk to him

Attached: 16025B51-A3AF-41AA-9B03-31084A4A6E0D.jpg (397x316, 16K)