GOLLY GOSH!!!!

Ooops we did it again, dominated ANOTHER sport....

What else ya got?

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (443x332, 31K)

you know wrestling is fake, right?

Attached: not a coincidence.jpg (367x137, 7K)

Blacks don't domiante MMA. Try again, Tyrone.

We breed you well

>blacks dominating MMA

Attached: 1460505722381s.jpg (125x119, 5K)

kek straya with the bants

Being a father and a productive member of society. You fuckin nigger.

>This is number one bullshit

Attached: Khabib-Nurmagomedov-6-696x399.png (696x399, 196K)

>White men cant sports.

Black Men can’t calculus.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-15.52.36.png (1106x1110, 1.72M)

Our boy Khabib.

Attached: 1521911828719.jpg (1047x567, 182K)

Who even watches this "sport" anymore? It was fun for a bit as a kind of side show, but now? Brainlets can have it.

Even though Black males make up about 6% of the US population, they make up around 40% of UFC champs... including the HW.... you tell me

Watching niggers cry.

Attached: 1529313375626.jpg (1200x800, 97K)

Dont even get me started on boxing lmao that news from a century ago

The only thing scary about that clown is his BO. I could fuck him up in a no rules fight.

Hockey will always be ours because it's expensive to play

White Viking ancestry men will always be the kings of Boxing.

They can only get defeated when they get really really old.

Attached: 1529937385633.jpg (620x388, 73K)

Tell me how european dominate boxing the top5 weigh cathegorie champions are european only one is a nigger

The pound for pound best boxer in the world right now is Vasyl Lomachenko just so you know lol

It's sports you fucking inbred baiter.

realistically he would smash your teeth in though lad

That's crime you're talking about

Have one more.

Attached: 1529313727105.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>implying Cormier is black
LOL

Ahh... its been too long... hello pasta my old friend

Until Money May comes out of retirement

Well niggers were bred for physical traits, while the smart ones were killed off. Which is why you do so well at sports but fail in just about everything else.

The only positive, the smart nigs are very smart because your ancestors knew to hide their intelligence.

Why are slavs so good at boxing? I guess they really are non-white

Did you get your prize for being a nigger? Was it a watermelon or a 40? Find something real to be proud of.

>Bob Sapp
>Nigger
You're one ignorant piece of shit

Putting your faith in a 50 year old nigger.

>slavs
>white

fuck you white boy

The best are Ukrainians and Ukraine was founded by literal Vikings.

The Nobel Prize. Win more nobel prizes for scientific discoveries than any other ethnicity in the same year.

Are you going to cry over it now.

>What else ya got?

Attached: shhheeeee-iiiitttt.jpg (715x389, 48K)

are you blind or just in denial??

GOLLY GOSH!!!!
Ooops we did it again, dominated ANOTHER country...

Attached: colonialafrica.jpg (900x900, 124K)

>so desperate for white boxers, he includes slavs

>WE WUZ
jeez didnt know ukranians are vikings now

nigger, let us know when sports translate to something meaningful in the real world. for example, how is sports helping Africa get out of poverty and stopping starvation? Is sports helping niggers get clean water? Work on that society thing first and then come back to the big boy table. Hell you guys can't even make a society in the US even with the help of kikes propping you up. I don't hate blacks, I feel bad for you guys and when you put out hate, it's only going to end badly for you. you simply don't have the power for it to work out any other way.

Khabib is Avar not Arab

Fatherhood.

UFC or sport? Pick one you brain dead fuckwit

And 78% of the prison population

swimming

affirmative action

>slavs aren't white
>t. shlomo shekelgruber

Chechnya's are hwhite

No problem. Once community pools get good it will take a decade. Until then enjoy it

swimming.
Enjoy the melting polar caps.

wat

don't lad me, paki. none of you are good enough to beat me.

black people have higher tissue density meking it almost impossible for them to beat whites at swimming in the top tier.

it makes them have better short term muscle memmory and energy to force rating tho

>40% of champs are black
>Dominating????

Attached: Oldmanleaf.png (720x960, 456K)

Atleast 30% white I'd guess.

Attached: Daniel-Cormier.png (730x380, 131K)

>Black man will never be potus...

So you're basically proud of being an animal? Not surprised, stupid ape.

Does that include brain tissue? Ah, never mind

Not politics.
Sent.

>obongo mcMulatto
>black

>What else ya got?

5th grade math. Lets see you dominate those multiplication tables Tyrone.

Attached: Tyrone.jpg (600x630, 156K)

shows how little he knows about boxing or an athletes health in general, the peak is around 30 years old and it's downhill from that

>black man
That faggot was about as black as me.
His black daddy left him to be raised by his Jewish prostitute of a mother I guess half of that is he typical black experience.

Attached: 1AE6B5B9-A2C8-4FCB-A081-39F59A2A561D.jpg (1024x681, 173K)

Tell you what. That niggers are niggers?

>slavs
>not white
wew lad

Wait, who are you again?

>I-it's fake

And I bet you think BBC is a myth too? Haha fuck off cracker

We got human rights and an average IQ of over 90.

>the peak is around 30 years old and it's downhill from that
wat is retention of the vital fluid

Sports is fucking retarded.

Go back to your underage daycare center.

bbc is face news

Attached: buddy.jpg (600x686, 99K)

fake*

And yet niggers just cant seem to win at the game of life... wonder why that is

The irony of your comment.

What crap that fight was neck and neck and Cormier eye poked him several times hardly an any indication of anything.

But who would care blacks will never have the beatity and class to be great surfers

Attached: BF21309E-D588-48A3-8400-19BA5A7E2A9A.jpg (750x1334, 234K)

You are proof sports are for brainlets. Styles make fights and when it comes to professional fighters racial background is not very relevant. You need to understand this is a professional sport. These fighters don't just meet up with each other and go to business, they work with trainers, whole camps dedicated to countering a specific fighter's style and exploit his weaknesses. These camps are essentially NEVER racially homogeneous. Even some of the best black fighters of all time, like Mike Tyson, his trainer is white. Klitschko brothers in boxing, their trainer is black etc. Don't fall for this dumb trap. Very low IQ discussion.

>i bounce ball real gud n shit
>me run ball fast n shit

Attached: 1515163069000.png (887x741, 56K)

Try again nuggo

Attached: Gustafsson_vice_670.jpg (650x434, 147K)

Hey, Cormier learned from the past. Jon "Dick Pills" Jones intentionally pokes people in the eyes all the time.

>>>>>>>>

>WE WUZ MONKEYS AND SHIT
Brazilians are not niggers

>the amount of cope itt

God the HBO fags hated the Klitschko brothers (boring despite the brutal KOs, no real contenders etc.) primarily because they were white but after a while they had to accept how good they were.

>niggers at the bottom (again) coming in with a high-score of zero lol
Got me gigglin!

Attached: 1502148562264.jpg (1200x967, 542K)

that was pretty brutal,,, did he ever recover?

tpbp

DC is whiter than me nigger. he gets to stay.

/thread

Darren Till is gonna fuck Tyron Woodley in the ass.

>there are more niggers than human that want to risk their life in a cage
Oh, so weird.

The infamous still-standing KO

He's the current champion at his weight.

Bath. Best fighters are universally eastern Slavs. No one comes close to Fedor or Vovchanchyn.

reading writing arithmetic and gainful employment can u hang kang?

Attached: andy.png (381x458, 278K)

Shut the FUCK up white bitch. We comin FOR YOU

more imptrash, joy.

What a shitty ref.

That was a KO after the first 2 punches. The 3rd hit may well have killed him.