R8 muh new desktop r/banter

r8 muh new desktop r/banter

Attached: screenshot_12.jpg (1359x773, 233K)

bait/10

Aut/istic

distro?

moebuntu :3

pls b mai gf /10

Attached: BarbiePC.jpg (600x809, 92K)

nice.

Nobody in their right mind would ever have pink crap on their computer.

I only have one question.

Why in gods name won't you let your HDD die ?
It's suffered enough. The humane thing to do is take a large electromagnet and purge it clean of all that is evil.

>a large electromagnet

yeah, but imo not nearly as effective (or satisfying) as taking a sledgehammer to it, dousing the remains in fuel and watching it all burn

you guys are not permitted near my computer anymore

You are the most homosexual cock-sucking faggot that I have ever seen. You will be hanged on the day of the rope, I can assure you that. To spare you would disgrace the will of our ancestors. If your great grandfather saw you today, he would whip you into the pavement, you fucking gay ass piece of dicklicking shit. Even trannies are less gay than you. I bet you want a trap dick half an inch in your ass and you would still cum from just that. You faggot. Eat HIV positive cum and die, it's the last thing that you would've wanted. If you're calling yourself homosexual just to play the victim, then I have no remorse for you. Your genetics are non-existent and I'm pretty sure that you're the most sterile organism on this horrid planet. The one thing that evolution intended for humans to do and you ever so blatantly destroyed that thing. Reproduction is something that you won't fucking do, you fucking faggot. Take a dick up the ass and never show your face on this board ever again. Even /lgbt/ is too good for you. Leave Jow Forums now and never come back. If you do, I'll make sure that it'll be the last time that you do. I will make your death the most painful thing that you have ever felt, even beyond the first constipation that you experienced after taking a dick up the ass. Mark my fucking words, you fucking faggot.

> "It's suffered enough"
>"Not as effective smash it and burn it"

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x432, 25K)

Americans were right.
Guns were never the problem, Americans are.

Attached: anodda.jpg (618x410, 69K)

>great grandfather
i know enough about the guy to know he wouldn't really do anything dude was smart

Attached: 1528823503367.jpg (700x700, 44K)

>someone actually made that

Cringe. Kys!

gay

you rude mofo you take that back or i'll stick handlebars to your head and ride you all the way to apology street

hello, martin.

HELLO, MARTIN.

looks like my little sisters

What the fuck's this gay shit, Martin?

>theme
are you a "techie" girl who time traveled here from 2007, OP
like, that's a-okay if you are, but I'm a bit worried that you probably aren't