I love you. I think that I love you more than I've ever loved anyone...

I love you. I think that I love you more than I've ever loved anyone. I did something horrible and now I'm paying the price. I can't even imagine what it must have been like for you, getting grilled on the same stupid shit every day for weeks. I can't even begin to imagine how it must have felt to have someone you were close with suddenly turn against you for seemingly no reason, espcially after they had said multiple times that they didn't have a problem with it, how stressful that must have been. I'm surprised you didn't break up with me sooner and I'm really surprised you didn't even bring it up until I mentioned it. I'm so sorry for what I did and I know that you probably won't ever be able to forgive me. You're the sweetest person I know and I was so looking forward to what the future held for us, but I had to go and ruin it. I know I've said all this before but every time you would message me my heart would skip a beat. The thought of seeing you one day made my shitty job worth it. You didn't deserve any of this and I don't deserve you. I really want this to be fixed and I want to be happy with you again but I can't blame you for not wanting to get back together. Talking to you was the highlight of my day and one day getting to meet you was the the main thing I had to look forward to. You would never hurt a fly and yet I accused you of being one of the worst things a person can be. You were one of my best friends and I was so happy we were together. All the fun we had together, everything we planned I threw away without a second thought. I don't know what I would do without you. Not many people have liked me the way you did and I haven't liked many people similarly. You were so precious to me and I would go back and make things right if I could.
I'm sorry.

Attached: 033C5422-D1AE-4ABD-85FC-CB55FD9E25E1.png (500x539, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWvbJsB0OBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tl;dr

He discovered your Evee folder?

rip

no

i'm going to sleep

dont leave digimon bro

Attached: C05EE02D-6630-4708-979D-8556DE11F410.jpg (810x810, 252K)

Dude sorry i was joking, are you ok?

define ok

You're not suicidal, are you? I never reply but i readed all your posts, the one about your medicine got me in the feels; i don't usually believe people here, but i'm sincerely worried for you

i dont know

what's with Jow Forumslads and thinking online relationships meme actually works.

Attached: 1446510723179.jpg (438x499, 130K)

Well i don't know your story, and i don't think that a stranger as i am could help you in any way, but suicide isn't an option lad; embrace your agony and stay strong, maybe you still have a change to bring back your friend, or maybe you're destined to love someone else, but if you end it now you'll never know; yeah, it can be difficult to endure the agony, but you must do everything in your power before even thinking about such a drastic action. And you've already hitted the bottom, if things couldn't get worse, you have nothing to be afraid of now.

mhm

Attached: 354B3BE8-3523-426D-B9AE-F5FD5D4C0708.jpg (486x680, 60K)

what's with pokemons living such hard lives?

autism

i know you're goin through some shit but i gotta say it;
owned

Attached: F12E8FAB-A102-4F69-8228-FF7C5AE3ED81.png (901x1346, 852K)

american pokeposter doesn't deserve to suffer

what's "one of the worst things a person can be"

don't worry about it
it's done and over with now

you said something interesting so i'm showing interest

i'll try to not say anything interesting next thread

no this is one of the few times you actually really said something don't regress back to that

i really don't want to say anymore sorry...

Attached: A41E4553-043F-4801-A988-B6734D7CF0EF.png (383x357, 101K)

the OP is a lot better if you read it while listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=kWvbJsB0OBc

Did you accuse him of being the HK poster?

if venting helps you then vent. strife is like mold, keeps growing unless you get it all out.
that'd be a compliment

damn this guy must have been awful beyond anything I can imagine

i know you and i know you'll get the wrong idea is all

you aren't just sharing it with one person
if nobody gets it, provide context

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 03190A29-49F6-4D93-AE31-72FA5DF58083.jpg (606x180, 30K)

NOW THIS IS EPIC

Care to provide context?

there is none but this was shortly after i sent my entire letter

So he's your friend? It's all good now?

i don't even know
i tried to end on a friendly note but they wont reply to my messages anymore

If it was gay, then it’s probably for the best; like the fifth time I’ve seen this on bant

try to have some empathy

But you’re not going to give me anything to work with, so why would I get invested if you’re just going to be a tease? Hmmmmmm? If you want to talk, I’ll empathically listen. If not, I’ll say just what I think

i could swear ive seen this post before

no

are you okay for tonight?

i'll be fine

That’s good news, hope it stays that way

m

i sleep

good night

Attached: 62da47d0b4273bf0c6b7f73510fcc1758.jpg (1280x1280, 212K)

really?

xxyhv60i id

epic

Attached: 533C02ED-8D33-455D-9314-CCB5E3DF7790.jpg (147x195, 12K)

screencapped

don't die lole

Attached: fca0e2d8561510da8e02ac55f63788fa3.jpg (1200x600, 403K)

im going to

please don't

everyone dies

it's actually the opposite but people call me insane when i tell them how that works

Attached: b4d2f3f416388b2b2bd36274080dadd45.png (500x534, 87K)

oh

Who is this for?

someone special

(you)

Oh baby this is relatable to every one of my relationships kekke

braaaaaap

Attached: nintendo_holes.jpg (1200x1500, 321K)