Is "QAnon" a Russian FSB effort?

Or is Trump's P.R. team learning from Vladimir Putin?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1973x1010, 943K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDY09jcdkVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tuv1MAS1xfY
youtube.com/watch?v=o-FyH2A7Ed0
youtube.com/watch?v=sEA6f439XJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"QAnon" is doing the same thing to Donald Trump's followers that the Russian Foreign Service Bureau (think KGB) did to the American Electorate, to get Donald Trump elected: QAnon is cleverly exploiting Social Media to propagate a false narrative that is completely unmoored from what is really happening in the World, to vulnerable demographics of American citizens most likely to believe it.

When the President falsely indicts the credibility of the Free Press in a Democracy the same way Adolph Hitler did during his rise to power with his false accusations of "Lugenpresse" (or "Lying Press"), the President successfully convinces you to suspend judgment by accepting that the only source of credible information is himself, then the lines between entertainment, political propaganda, and entrepreneurship blur, creating the perfect storm for Fascism to rise, the same brand of potentially autocratic and genocidal Fascism that the Allies of WW2 banded together as brothers to rid the world of, only 80 years ago.

Professional propagandists know that hard-working people with families don't have time to do the same kind of fact-checking that professional journalists do, and they are experts at exploiting human psychology to elicit a desired response in their target(s). That way, they can wield implicit control over the population by limiting access to any information that might counter their Narrative, while escaping any accountability whatsoever for manipulations or intentional wrongdoing. The KGB has been doing this to subjugate the Russian population ever since Stalin.

The First Amendment exists for a reason, guys. It protects YOU and YOUR CHILDREN from being exploited by dishonest people in power, be they corporate or governmental. It should be shocking to any rational fact-finder that Donald Trump's Press Secretary is not even willing to concede that "the Free Press is not the enemy of the People." Do you know who else believes this? Kim Jong Il. Xi Jinping. Vladimir Putin. That's why all of their countries have completely State-controlled media. Have you ever heard of "The Great Chinese Firewall?" Google it, if you haven't.

One thing I learned about Science is that it's a double-edged sword. The Scientific Method is practically GUARANTEED to give you the right answer if you practice it fastidiously, but there is no guarantee that it will be the answer you want. Ultimately, it gave me a good sense of SKEPTICISM, which is the guardian angel of the rational finder of fact, and taught me how to neglect personal BIAS, especially Confirmation Bias, which is the enemy of Objectivity.

The Trump Administration has set the HISTORICAL RECORD for intentionally propagating provable lies. So let's not allow this Administration to get used to lying to us without calling them on it EVERY SINGLE TIME. And let's cultivate a healthy SKEPTICISM, above all, of the things you see and hear, especially on the Internet, that do not have reliable proofs from more than one credible source to back them up. Because Truth is Light, and Democracy dies in darkness.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDY09jcdkVQ

youtube.com/watch?v=tuv1MAS1xfY

Wow..... You really typed all that just to tie in Q with Russia..... You definitely let the MSM control your life that's for damn sure..... If you are that desperate to disprove Q really shows that Trump really is winning! LIBS BTFO GEOTUS2020!!

OP is a fag

Q user is the antichrist

Bump because OP has a brain and critical thinking which you should all take example of.

>Bump because OP has a brain and critical thinking which you should all take example of.
Merci, monsieur.

Liberte', Egalite', Fraternite'

Attached: 1proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (645x729, 58K)

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=o-FyH2A7Ed0

Attached: canbrain.gif (374x269, 964K)

Attached: untitled.jpg (1920x486, 123K)

The legacy press is a deep state propaganda machine.

Q is, and always was, a bullshit Kushner psy-op. Fuck that little jew faggot

lmao look at this shit. I feel bad for some of these faggots.

Attached: Screenshot_20180804-045134.png (720x1280, 315K)

I know, that almost gave me feels when I saw it. The asshole mods on /qresearch/ bumplocked that thread while ignoring all my shitpost threads posting anti-q evidence. You’d think theyd have been nicer considering their General threads are all dicksucking and this particular kind of cringe interaction that you only see in videos of people tourist trolling a Second Life biker gang, or the yahoo chat rooms from the 2000s if anyone remembers that. Its VERY trailer park internet clique shit. You really need to skim a few Generals on that board and see how they greet each other every night and interact. It’s like a rare zoo animal. Very boomer, but the marginally tech savvy boomer. Also, “memes” with leejunfag masks + flaming punisher skulls.

I’m posting from my phone but I’m dumping my discoveries on twAtter: @QPredictedThis
I have worked out that the q larp is currently being controlled or influenced by the team behind BadSelfEater and I have the evidence up there
Don’t need followers, just putting shit there so people can find it easily

it‘s incredible naive to assume it‘s not.
Go help russian deep state to dismantle yours for free, you dumb caricatures.

it‘s a decade old doctrine of russia to undermine and weaken trust in democratic institutions / representatives / mechanisms.
What else is Q doing? You have reached rock-bottom when you think Putin - which I personally admire
for playing dumbfucks like that - is your new best friend.
Putin went to the KGB himself to ask for a job at the age of 15, he is deep state to the bone.
While the demented US may have a damaged longterm-memory, Putin sure hasn‘t forgotten about decades of humiliation from the US.
You deserve everything that‘s coming to you if you further deny to to wake up.

No it's a pro Israel psyop

Attached: IMG_20180803_132452.jpg (783x1226, 657K)

We do not have deep state. Our state is shallow - a mob of corrupt fsb and jewish oligarchs profiteering with facade of patriotism

Putin IS deep state you literal moron.
Not gonna say it‘s good or bad but your country is run by KGB / FSB, don‘t be naive.

Fuck off, jamal.

>The legacy press is a deep state propaganda machine.
In America that's demonstrably false.

In Russia, China, and Norkville, that's true.

I don't even like the term boomer but fuck, that's exactly what it is over there; a bunch of boomers literally LARPing about "opsec" and "compartmentalization" and shit. even after seeing evidence, they've convinced themselves that they're just too smart to have been fooled.
once it's all said and done and the LARP is revealed, some people are going to end up as an hero and self-sudoku lmao

Attached: 1531805834806.jpg (570x960, 65K)

>demonstrably false
ok so demonstrate how, because he seems right to me.

New CHN livestream , Isaac Kappy, another Silverman threat, thoughts on Q (A.i)and exposing Hollywood!!!
Pedowood news and illuminati movements

youtube.com/watch?v=sEA6f439XJQ

Very good stream and lots of info, knowledge on the occultic nature of the NWO

Q is 80% alphabet soup 20% namefagging cicadas and artificial intelligence learning program , pic related

Attached: received_10212095356645190.png (2536x354, 95K)

>lmao look at this shit. I feel bad for some of these faggots.
Yeah, it would be a little bit like President Obama Tweeting #911Truth, you know?

The President (or the Russians, or both) MUST KNOW he (or they) are completely taking advantage of really retarded people to create a potentially unsafe situation when the whole illusion comes crashing down, right?

>see how they greet each other every night and interact. It’s like a rare zoo animal.
You have no idea how bad I needed that laugh, user, lolol.

Wow. You faggots are really getting scared about a larp

Lol American propaganda is actually the strongest in the world and it has been for centuries.
To say that CNN, a network that basically only runs pharmaceutical ads and LITERALLY produce these little series that tell you what to think about a certain topic. Pretty much every article, every headline, every news show on air is an opinion piece at this point.
Seriously wake the fuck up.

Attached: 46626436.jpg (276x270, 17K)

>egalite
How anyone can still believe in egalitarianism is a mystery. It’s a shame the frogs ran with it and now Paris is getting blacked.

>potentially unsafe situation when the whole illusion comes crashing down,
Nice gear mongering faggot, you guys can't even elaborate on a doomsday scenario. Let alone draw the links. Fucking press/demofat shill.

>old doctrine of russia to undermine and weaken trust in democratic institutions / representatives / mechanisms.
Yep.

>You have reached rock-bottom when you think Putin - which I personally admire
for playing dumbfucks like that - is your new best friend.
Yep. :) Thank you for your honesty, Krautbro.

>Putin went to the KGB himself to ask for a job at the age of 15, he is deep state to the bone.
Oh, but yes.

> Putin sure hasn‘t forgotten about decades of humiliation from the US.
Putin needs to chill out. There wouldn't BE a Russia if it weren't for the United States, after the fall of the USSR. We invited him into NATO. We tried to bring him into the fold, but NO. Now ten years later he sees Ukraine joining NATO, probably wants to join, but is too proud, or ambitious, or greedy to do it. So he pulls a "literal Hitler," unilaterally invades a peaceful nation and doesn't leave, annexes their land and steals Sevastopol and several lucrative port and pipeline routes, and then wonders why all the world is sanctioning him and breaking his financial back. That was fucking stupid. He did it to himself, man.

And he's too hard headed to get along with Democratic states and just withdraw from Ukraine, negotiate peace with Ukraine, and come back into the fold of the noble, well-respected, and stable world powers. He would instantly be met with the lifting of sanctions, with financial benefit for himself and the Russian people, and he might even be able to help salvage Donald Trump's horrible Presidency.

Then global bipolarity shifts to NATO v. China instead of NATO v. Warsaw Pact, and both countries can work to eliminate terrorism from the Middle East forever and ensure that nuclear holocaust never happens. Because lemme tell you, that stunt with Ukraine almost got us all killed. We had a treaty with Ukraine to come to it's defense if ever attacked, in exchange for them giving Russia their nukes. And had Bush or Reagan been in there, we might all be dead now.

>No it's a pro Israel psyop
Please explain those mental gymnastics, because I am fucking lost.

If the media can't find out who Q is they will fabricate it, and it will be someone crazy.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Q & fbianon. The predictions are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of memetical physics most of the revelations will go over a typical Jow Forumsack's head. There's also fbianon's insider outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from spirit cooking literature, for instance. The boomers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these predictions, to realise that they're not just based- they say something deep about KEK. As a consequence people who dislike Q & fbianon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Q's existential tripcode which itself is a cryptic reference to Trump's American epic "The Art of the Deal". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as fbianon's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Q & fbianon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 redpills of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>We do not have deep state.
You lie like a rug. Stop poisoning old spies in other peoples' country. Putin and Kim Jong Il are both subhuman for doing shit like that. Respect your neighbor's laws. What if we decided to do that to Snowden? or Assange?

>Fuck off, jamal.
Triggered Limey thinks everyone who disagrees with him is brown.

Tell me, why did we save your ass in WW2 again?

>a bunch of boomers literally LARPing about "opsec" and "compartmentalization" and shit.
D - R- I - N -K - Y - O - U - R - O - V - A - L - T - I - N - E

>>demonstrably false
>ok so demonstrate how, because he seems right to me.
Q recently reported that Trump's AF1 was fired on by a "rogue missle". Please tell me you don't actually believe that shit...

When >>Jow Forums becomes >>/x/

Coping this hard.

>Wow. You faggots are really getting scared about a larp
Not scary, just kind of rediculous. And we aren't gonna sit back and watch Orange Baby HItler turn American media into Sino-Russian media, you Fascist.

>>egalite
>How anyone can still believe in egalitarianism is a mystery. It’s a shame the frogs ran with it and now Paris is getting blacked.
Because Equality is the de-facto Truth. Your life is no more or less valuable than any other Human life. If you're going to look to arbitrary metrics like sex, disability, amount of melanin in the skin, etc... to judge your life as worth more than any other life on planet earth, then I'm sure the "Powers that Be" can come up with some arbitrary metric they don't like about YOU and use that to justify thinking of YOUR life (and those like you) as less valuable than other Humans.

Seriously, monkeys like you are the reason aliens don't talk to anyone with less than an SCI clearance.

>Fucking press/demofat shill.
I'll be a proud shill for Democracy for the rest of my life, Ivan-hiding-behind-a-proxy, especially against your manlet leader Putinski.

>If the media can't find out who Q is they will fabricate it, and it will be someone crazy.
I'm sure tat Alpahbets already know who it is.

What if it turned out to be just another pimple-faced Jow Forums furry just like you? Would you be disappointed?

>they say something deep about KEK.
If you unironically believe in an Egyptian Frog Meme God, there's really nothing I can do to help you except to say seek Jesus, bro.

1 post by this ID. No man or woman is consistently funny. Comedians are just good at public speaking and get bought out by the idustry who then write all their material for the rest of thier lives. Its the same as how the lottery is used to find time travellers and people that se the future.

>you except to say seek Jesus, bro.
Jesus is a cunt.
And like all christfags you have a hard time with sarcasm and irony.
If you love jesus so much why dont you marry him?

1. Because Jesus is without sin.
2. Because homoerotic paraphilia is not advocated by the Faith.