Spicer confirms Q is fake. Q-Cult on suicide watch

Spicer confirms Q is fake. Q-Cult on suicide watch

Attached: IMG_20180804_095127.jpg (1920x1440, 733K)

Didn't trump fire him?
Still fuck qlarpers, cancer has a new name

Attached: 1507391152707m.jpg (1024x577, 53K)

Q didnt predict this

Q is Spicer confirmed

Nothing is legit. It’s all an illusion and/or distraction.

Too spicy for the speper shut it down. Oy vey.

What I'm more worried about is what sad fuck takes a picture of their monitor.

KEK

Spicer’s the one who got fired right?

Literal screen shot

Boomers.

Spicer was fired in July. Q didn't post until November.
Q is still 100% a LARP, but get your facts straight. There's no way he could've known about this.

Did you take a photo of your fucking screen?

Yeah, what's up with that, OP?

Spiceman wouldn't know but I take his advice still

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Q & fbianon. The predictions are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of memetical physics most of the revelations will go over a typical Jow Forumsack's head. There's also fbianon's insider outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from spirit cooking literature, for instance. The boomers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these predictions, to realise that they're not just based- they say something deep about KEK. As a consequence people who dislike Q & fbianon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Q's existential tripcode which itself is a cryptic reference to Trump's American epic "The Art of the Deal". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as fbianon's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Q & fbianon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 redpills of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

J predicted this

Attached: JQ_green_matrix_flare_1200.jpg (1200x1200, 1006K)

TOLD YOU STUPID BOOMERS FROM DAY 1

>Doesn't know about the snipping tool
Dude, hit the windows key, type snip, hit return.
The absolute fucking state of some people.

Attached: poochin.jpg (244x207, 5K)

All this time I thought that was an app for mohels.

Q fags will say he's lying to give Q "cover". Reminder that they believe Q is revealing Trump's SUPER SEKRIT PLANS to them, but Trump's enemies don't notice or pay attention to the "bombs" he drops.

Attached: Proof-of-Q-pope.jpg (1677x818, 349K)

the eternal

b o o m e r
o
o
m
e
r

good

>reddit
>unable to properly screen cap
Hello newfag

>googles 'mohel'
>have me a hearty fucking kek

Attached: IMG_2119.jpg (530x665, 84K)

Welcome boomer

Attached: IMG_20180803_132452.jpg (783x1226, 657K)

Attached: Q-TARDATION.png (779x683, 555K)