PSA

ok, just a heads up, since apparently you dodos aren't just pretending to be retarded and this whole thing is less ironic than i thought it was.
Do not, repeat. do not seek out love relationships over the internet.
especially if it's on Jow Forums.
especially if it's on Jow Forums
and especially if it's of the gay homosex variety, boys are good at hurting each other.
it only ever ends in tears.
if you're honestly desperate and lonely enough to seek out long term relationships on Jow Forums of all places then you're likely in more need of psychotherapeutic assistance than you'd like to believe.

Attached: mfw.png (612x647, 440K)

Attached: iunderstandyourfrustrationnigga.png (640x480, 8K)

i'd like to give a heads up that i just had a smelly brapper that nearly made me black out

Attached: le_dubs_check_em_man_phone.jpg (968x681, 54K)

What about dating websites like okcupid or tinder?

So "kill yourself now" is what you are saying?

Attached: 1533291843889.png (912x1458, 121K)

Based and redpilled as fuck. ERPing sissy degenerates need to fuck off and be alone where they belong rather than seeking fake love.

Attached: based.jpg (450x503, 37K)

Relationships are possible off tinder. I'm seeing a girl right now and we get on amazingly well. I don't love her but I love being with her. I see us being together and she does too.

Don't let her fuck you over.

Holy fuck thats gay dude.
Be careful before you grow a vaginer.

Attached: 1532542365280.png (582x630, 312K)

Has this board actually gotten so bad that these faggots have actually tried to hook up? Jesus Christ, all you can rot in hell.

Attached: 1519799108023.gif (500x450, 28K)

Go away animefag

is this fresh pasta jiburi?

I'm pretty sure she won't. At times we subtly hint that we'll be seeing much more of each other. She's actually the first girl I've ever dated, and no I'm not getting caught up. The number of similarities and interests between us in uncanny. I think maybe I'm getting lucky because I've never really chased after girls. I focused on myself, gym and just got my degree.

Shh....

Attached: deliciously devilish.jpg (500x685, 30K)

ponyo a cute

Attached: 57039975_p57.jpg (620x792, 202K)

I thought that too with my ex. Don't let her fuck you over

What kind of sexual relationships can be formed on Jow Forums?

Will not do bro. Better luck next time man

Gays need to stop

REEEE /LGBT/ RAID WHEN

Just raid our own board with threads that are actually good

haha

I miss this thread

Attached: 20180804_173556.gif (360x334, 102K)