Great Pyramid of Giza can focus electromagnetic energy in its chamber, scientists say

Was it the ayys after all Jow Forums?

What are they hiding?

news.sky.com/story/great-pyramid-of-giza-can-focus-pockets-of-energy-in-its-chamber-scientists-say-11455429

Attached: toayyornottoayy.jpg (822x590, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tuKwz0MEawI
youtu.be/2yf2zwGDbhw
photonics.com/Articles/Physicists_Show_How_Great_Pyramid_Can_Focus/a63733
sputniknews.com/science/201807301066794722-pyramid-radio-waves-study/
aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.5026556
vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=tuKwz0MEawI

Attached: 1438582451406.gif (325x182, 3.21M)

These are always the funniest of larp...

WE

Attached: f8692874701e10eb8b34c3924a5d0cc2[1].jpg (400x240, 14K)

WUZ

Attached: UFO-Pyramids-931001[1].jpg (590x350, 26K)

SPACE KANGZ

Attached: fcd87b9fcb86675dbcd921d234c195bb[1].jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

WE WUZ DEATH STARZ N SHEEEEET

Attached: 51TDJY8W19L.jpg (324x475, 35K)

Wuz is the imperative word, meme flaggot.

>something this sophisticated being built at the time when there was no knowledge about electromagnetism
>was it ayys after all?
Well you tell me..

I kek'd

what it they were just far more advanced than we think right now

What if they are easter eggs from the creators of the simulation?

we would've found out already

Dammit med kit, you're fucking stupid.
Prove to me we haven't found out. What is this magic you speak of?

>prove to me
>lazy american wants his work done for him once again
kek

What makes you think we(=they) haven't?

Maybe this will help, remember that the pyramids had gold caps
youtu.be/2yf2zwGDbhw

Teotihuacan has mica lined chambers and looks like it was laid out like a circuit board. There is lots of evidence now that human history as we know it is completely wrong. Most of what we learn in schools about our past was theorized in the late 18th early 19th centuries.

This is pretty huge.

By default they're saying the pyramid is a technological device, and whoever built it obviously had electricity and advanced knowledge on the subject.

This is pretty much all i have on ancient history including pyramids

>he doesnt know that modern technology is just black magic

Yes. We live in an electric universe. Gravity is a lie. It is all electromagnetism. And the pyramids had some way to focus it!! Awesome.

Im calling bovine excrement mate

Ancient Aliens was right!?

No, no aliens, just advanced civilizations that got wrecked some way or another

Also what you call aliens are actually demons and at times fallen angels
Some of the knowledge comes from those likely though

Fuck, ain't this how Serious Sam started?

odd heat spots in the pyramid and you call that energy ???

dumb fookin muppet

Theory is that in ancient world of ancient times for ancient people long before history there were things like anunnaki colonies atlantis etc and they used pyramid or crystal as free energy source.
Pyramid worked in a way it gets earth frequency or vibration whatever through some sort of rod to generate electricity
Don't know but one thing I know is that we won't get any. We won't defeat elites. We won't get anywhere. Hell I don't give a shit about your damn whitey problems but whether it is transhumanism or RFID chips or one world govt we aren't going to win Are we
Besides I have no future anyways.

kikes are preparing the narrative and the public psyque for (((disclosure))) and project (((bluebeam)))

>advanced civilizations
how do you think they advanced so fast?

Attached: ayy.png (387x357, 112K)

>First, they estimated that resonances in the pyramid could be induced by radio waves with a length ranging from 200 to 600 m. Then, they modeled the resonant electromagnetic response of the pyramid and calculated the extinction cross section. This value allowed them to estimate which part of the incident wave energy can be scattered or absorbed by the pyramid under resonant conditions. Finally, for the same conditions, the scientists obtained the electromagnetic field’s distribution inside the pyramid.

>we assumed that there are no unknown cavities inside, and the building material with the properties of an ordinary limestone is evenly distributed in and out of the pyramid. With these assumptions made, we obtained interesting results that can find important practical applications

>The team’s calculations showed that in the resonant state the pyramid can concentrate electromagnetic energy in its internal chambers as well as under its base, where the third unfinished chamber is located

>“Choosing a material with suitable electromagnetic properties, we can obtain pyramidal nanoparticles with a promise for practical application in nanosensors and effective solar cells,” said researcher Polina Kapitainova.

>The research was published in the Journal of Applied Physics (doi: 10.1063/1.5026556)

photonics.com/Articles/Physicists_Show_How_Great_Pyramid_Can_Focus/a63733

sputniknews.com/science/201807301066794722-pyramid-radio-waves-study/

Attached: Sirian-Temple.jpg (900x1050, 137K)

aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.5026556
>Resonant response of the Great Pyramid interacting with external electromagnetic waves of the radio frequency range (the wavelength range is 200–600 m) is theoretically investigated. With the help of numerical simulations and multipole decomposition, it is found that spectra of the extinction and scattering cross sections include resonant features associated with excitation of the Pyramid's electromagnetic dipole and quadrupole moments. Electromagnetic field distributions inside the Pyramid at the resonant conditions are demonstrated and discussed for two cases, when the Pyramid is located in a homogeneous space or on a substrate. It is revealed that the Pyramid's chambers can collect and concentrate electromagnetic energy for the both surrounding conditions. In the case of the Pyramid on the substrate, at the shorter wavelengths, the electromagnetic energy accumulates in the chambers providing local spectral maxima for electric and magnetic fields. It is shown that basically the Pyramid scatters the electromagnetic waves and focuses them into the substrate region. The spectral dependence of the focusing effect is discussed.

Attached: Vesica_pisces_1920x1080.png (1920x1080, 152K)

So that means the pyramids could be employ as some sort of cosmic earthen weapon? What the fuck?

What makes you think it was fast?

>heat is not energy
Fucking leafs

Attached: 1CD24949-C1D8-4143-AFEB-43921DC96EBB.jpg (962x1080, 192K)

heat is energy you fucking retard

Copying my posts from the other thread.

Pyramids are Aether concentrators.

Tesla described the Aether as a massless incompressible fluid in constant motion that permeates all of this observable reality and passes through solid matter more easily than empty space.

It also varies in density, so while it cannot be compressed it can be concentrated.

What we know of as electricity is a linear motion in this fluid.

What we know of as magnetism is a vortex motion in this fluid.

Sin will lower the density of this fluid in the surrounding environment.

Aether can be concentrated with proper geometry and materials

A solenoid is an aether concentrator, but we build them wrong, pic related makes a 9 times stronger magnetic field than the same length and diameter of wire wound in a traditional single stranded solenoid(both have identical losses to resistance, same energy input, this coil acts as a capacitor and an inductor at the same time), Nikola Tesla patented this in 1898.

Attached: patentfig2.gif (1048x904, 30K)

Alfalfa sprouts on the left were on one side of the kitchen, sprouts on the right were over a passive tetrahedron shaped aether concentrator, pic related.

Roughly same number of seeds, identical jars, otherwise identical conditions, both pictures were taken at the same time.

Chromium is a useful metal for concentrating Aether at or below 95F it is antiferromagnetic, a circle within a circle within a circle (as many layers as one can afford to build) of chromium (or high chromium content stainless) makes a powerful aether concentrator. Filling the inner circle with Bismuth makes it more powerful, works best with identical wall thickness and spacing between all cylinders (ie 2",3",4",5",6",7",8" diameter 316L stainless steel tubing all of .12" wall thickness electrically isolated from one another with the 2" tube filled with bismuth which can be melted with a propane torch).

Filling the entire thing with water, applying a positive direct current voltage to the outermost cylinder and a negative voltage to the innermost vastly increases the effect over a long enough period of time. The water will undergo cold electrolysis and the cylinder will remain at 95F or below even if outside temperatures exceed that.

Other researchers report the length in relation to the diameter mattering with certain points making a flow much stronger than nearby increments.

Attached: sprouts.png (1443x575, 949K)

>what kind of websites do I need to visit to get this knowledge. Can you share some source of information?

I started here about 2 years ago.

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

Then I started reading Nikola Tesla's lectures, "On Light and Other High Frequency Phenomena" was particularly helpful.

After that I replicated a small circuit designed by a man named John Bedini, a small pulse motor that generates spikes of the aether energy to turn a wheel with an absurdly small drain on a battery.

From there I read everything I could about this for past 2 years, replicating what I found to be worth replicating with my own variants.

I have no degrees(higher education kicked me out for numerous reasons unrelated to this), but I was blessed with my background because my grandfather owned a factory that manufactured semiconductors for most of my youth.

Here is a list of researchers who I think were on a similar track, though I do not agree with any one of them 100%:

Nikola Tesla
Wilhelm Reich
Thomas Henry Moray
Stanley Meyer
Viktor Schauberger
John Bedini
Ed Leedskalin

There are others, but these are a good starting point.

Idiocy of Jow Forums suprises me every fucking day

>Was it the ayys after all Jow Forums?
In a sense, in that the heavens (space) are filled with other kinds of beings than men.

Most of these were loyal to God, some of them rebelled, some of those that rebelled came down to earth.

>6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

>4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
Genesis 6:1-4

The book of Enoch says that they taught mankind many technologies, it specifically mentions that these beings that came down to men taught them how to perform abortions, how to make implements of war, etc.

The pyramids I think were one of these things, devices to concentrate the Aether for twisted purposes given to man by malevolent beings.