Where were you when Sean Spicer debunked Q?

Where were you when Sean Spicer debunked Q?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-04-09-38-13-1.png (720x323, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 24 of 24/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q predicted this.

Was Sean fired?

Attached: 1533251959011.jpg (1200x682, 198K)

Attached: 6AC600C1-8390-412A-B08B-35C23F86FADB.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

People still believe Q is real? I saved like 3 pages of his "predictions" a few years ago and I went back and reread them to see if any of them came true. Literally none of them did, how do people believe that LARP?

Attached: 1514151368564.jpg (500x481, 44K)

Can you post them?

This came from my phone, I think it's it? I'm not 100% sure, it was like right as soon as he popped up. If it wasn't on my phone it's on my computer somewhere and fuck all if I'll find it then.

Attached: 7O9wgG.png (4024x7877, 1.8M)

>where were you
not being a faggot on reddit

Imagine you are running a top-secret military intelligence operation. Would you keep your press secretary in the loop? Especially when you are trying to suss out leakers in your administration? Spicer was there only for the initial duration of Trump's term, and in the end wasn't he fired for leaking?

The shill is strong in this one. These are
FBIAnon posts.

I would have Spicey’s babies. No shit.

How on earth am I supposed to read that?
Also checked.

Apparently q triggered anonymous and they are trolling him now kek

Attached: Screenshot_20180804-072246.png (1440x2560, 289K)

pretty easy to read if you're not a brainlet

Post ANY true significant prediction from Q at all.

>A few years ago
are you stupid or just retarded?

>A few years ago....
>Less than 2 years went by
>Being this retarded

Uh-oh. dis gonna get good kek someone start a thread

Attached: Screenshot_20180804-075616.png (1440x2560, 501K)

kek

>Saudia Arabia happening, Alaweed getting tortured by blackwater
Literally photos of Awalweed comfy in a hotel in apparent custody
>March Madness
Some Jordan Klepper special that takes the piss on Q
>June SR/JA
No JA. Some SR bullshit that looks sketchy as fuck
>FF weather
Some weather camera taking a picture of a helicopter that's obviously a missile
>AF1 proof
Appears to be a cleverly angled ABC stock photo with an Apple logo photoshopped onto it
>July - the month the WORLD learned the TRUTH
Nothing? Obscure FISA crap the public has no interest in?
>Something BIG is about to drop
Facebook tanks quite a bit, I guess?
>Message sent
Literally just some uncropped photo that Avenatti posted to his twitter hours later
>Steyer walnut sauce email
Literally just some richfag spending his life savings on an impeach trump campaign because he sacrifices haitian children with John Podesta, nothing major
>Something BIG is about to drop
This shit again

>FBIAnon posts

Perfect deflection.

Something BIG did just drop right now. Hillary's second server.

Could be, poland.
Sounds like with a mirror of everything she's extra-fucked.

It's not just her. The whole dance with Clapper, Comey, Brennan, et al. was to get them to testify under oath. None of them mentioned this. The FBI knew about the extra server in 2015.

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 24 of 24/view

Page 97 and 99.

The whole media Q craze right now seems to have covered up this bombshell really well.

I wonder if any of them were asked if there were any other servers.
Don't remember, offhand.

The only thing that I find weird is that all at once in this past week the media decides to go full on Attack Mode on Q. I Googled the words "Trump and QAnon" two days ago just to get caught up on the latest.

In the first twenty returns, & all from the same 24 period, "What is Q user and how this is a dangerous conspiracy theory. Whats so strange to me is how there was 40 different news sites with the same headline in the same 24 hour period all at once.

Also every thread on Q, one of you idiots keeps putting ironically "Q predicted this". Hurr durr, its not funny and no one reaponds to it, yet every 1 keeps doing it, Schill much? Q DEFF being attacked more on Pol. Now the Spicer thing. Also weird how Brennan, and everyone else started going on CNN and going into full-on Sperg Mode once Trump started the revoking clearances talk. Then stfu when the unredacted fisa talk.

Louie Gohmer from the house committee interview on fox, after talking to Lisa Page said "these guilty dogs are barking". Devin Nunez, he says if the American people see the un redacted Fisa they are going to be shocked. I'm seriously inclined to believe that they're taking this guy Q serious now, that or they may very well have sealed indictments on Abadeen, Schultz, Podestas, Strzok, Page, Awans, and just got wind of it. Possible indictments on Brennan/rosenstein and co for not only refusing to brief Trump on how two advisors might be foreign agents, mayne Manafort and Page were placed there to frame Trump?, insurance plan anyone? I mean just 3 months prior Carter Page is an Fbi asset, now hes all of a sudden a forein spy once hes in with Trump? I'm starting to think that once they make sure they don't lose the house it's all going to hit the fan. This is why Mueller HAS to come up with something soon, because he knows Utah special counsel may be coming after him and Hillary for Uranium 1? I don't care about Q, but I'm smart enough to know a smear campaign when I see one.

Attached: 1533346130466m.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

How is asking for evidence for the veracity of a prediction deflection? Your reply was deflection. Honestly I don't know how people can be this stupid.

Hahaha wow. People still believe q exists.

not saying Q is not a larp, but why the fuck would he admit that Q is real even if he did exist?

epic trolleeeee got u haha

Attached: 15261709543098.png (1000x666, 331K)

Literally just posted some evidence:

The whole "Q predicted this" is like some kind of psy-op. The majority of his posts is just informing people about some of the stuff going on in the background and explaining the process that they're using to nail all of them to the wall.

Sadly, until you get the perp walk, even the big bombshells like today's will just look like another blip in the consciousness of the masses.

>The whole "Q predicted this" is like some kind of psy-op
It's getting really old, too.
Hard to imagine some fedora anons putting this much effort into an anti-Q psyop.
Makes me think there are intelligence forces that want to discredit Q as much as possible.
I see it in every fucking thread.

Did you read his book? he says he resigned.

Q predicted this.

>Shills fight against other shills (Intelligence agencies)
Sounds kinda crazy, right?

Attached: 1511451042963.jpg (1028x515, 65K)

The MSM is losing their minds just like with pizzagate. If there was absolutely nothing to Q, why would they go out of their collective way to label it as a far-right conspiracy?

It doesn't matter who Q is. Maybe it's Military Intelligence, maybe it's just a bunch of larpers. One way or the other, they're dropping good info, seeing as this has been successfully going on for many, many months.

Analyze the information. Debunk it, disprove it. Truth will prevail.

If Q is fake, then why all the fuzz in the MSM so suddenly?
If Q is just a LARP, why are so many shilling against Q on Jow Forums ?

>Sacrifices Haitian children with John Podesta
>No Big deal
Jesus, man

This kind of attention towards anonymous, sharing totally solid info in most ambiguous language possible is unnatural to say the least.

>any at all

Attached: C80451AB-F35E-4438-A816-1F4DD2D71ACC.png (658x976, 402K)