Let us realize our true self

The Great Pyramid was a device built by Ra for spiritual initiations.

When you go into the tunnel in the subterranean chamber you experience your worst fears. Why do you think its closed off to tourists? Why do you think people have bitten by exotic snakes etc in this tunnel before?

This is the first initiation room, it weeds out those who are not true and ready for true enlightenment.

The "Queen's Chamber" and "King's Chamber" are also initiation rooms. In the Kings Chamber, the initiate is to lay inside the "sarcophagus" for approximately 3 days. (The "sarcophagus" was moved from its original position in the exact center of the pyramid so it won't work today although the tunnel in the subterranean chamber still works.)

Why do you think those Granite slabs above the King's Chamber are shaped that way? Why do you think the King's Chamber resonates at a certain frequency.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. ... Even if we do not add vibration in the form of sound, the vibrations are always there in the form of photon oscillations with the future unfolding with each new photon electron coupling or dipole moment." - Nikola Tesla

Attached: spiritualinitiations.png (1000x2000, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/gd78-09-14.aud.dauria.6032.sbeok.shnf
youtube.com/watch?v=LHDSmKvs9Tc
vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178008055
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can you go to the pyramids without getting abducted or killed by a sand coon?

Sauce?

Make your own

I was actually thinking of this shit, gonna make a pyramid shaped structure and sleep in the middle of it, fuck it can even just be a a room with a bed.

“The lips of wisdom are
closed, except to the ears of understanding.” - Hermes Trismegistus

this is dangerous... that is, if done correctly

Imagine the posibilites while tripping under dxm, or even astral traveling. Has anyone tested this shit?

love is the best tool for enlightenment.

pic unrelated

Attached: heirophant.png (901x230, 86K)

Pyramids are Aether concentrators.

Tesla described the Aether as a massless incompressible fluid in constant motion that permeates all of this observable reality and passes through solid matter more easily than empty space.

It also varies in density, so while it cannot be compressed it can be concentrated.

What we know of as electricity is a linear motion in this fluid.

What we know of as magnetism is a vortex motion in this fluid.

Sin will lower the density of this fluid in the surrounding environment.

Aether can be concentrated with proper geometry and materials

A solenoid is an aether concentrators, but we build them wrong, pic related makes a 9 times stronger magnetic field than the same length and diameter of wire wound in a traditional single stranded solenoid(both have identical losses to resistance, same energy input, this coil acts as a capacitor and an inductor at the same time), Nikola Tesla patented this in 1898.

Attached: patentfig2.gif (1048x904, 30K)

This guy gets it..

You should look into The Recipricol Theory

pic unrelated

Attached: coincidence.png (879x721, 324K)

Yes. Buy a copper pyramid online, you can buy a human sized one. It’s absolutely life changing. Anything you think you’ve experienced is immmeditaly thrown away once you enter that vortex

Looking them up, any good sites you could link me?

Thank you for the thread. Please keep going if you have more this is what we need. We are so close to raising our collective frequency you are helping so much

Amazon has the one I have. It’s a little pricey but my god does it work. If you’ve ever done DMT, the copper pyramid is the closest I’ve ever gotten to that “rollercoaster/wormhole” feeling of conciousness leaving the body without actual drugs.

Attached: B837BAF8-2730-4F1D-B8A1-3C2164C7E101.jpg (590x725, 123K)

Attached: 1034AE21-E1CB-4CDC-9A72-5A65851DC83F.jpg (1240x785, 330K)

Attached: 5EF9125D-B4D3-4621-822B-EAAD693ED3BF.jpg (1080x636, 277K)

Newfags can't Tridecaforce

save these photos and as you grow they will begin to make sense. I first saw them 2 years ago and they are still unlocking mysteries today

That double tetrahedron shape is more special than you think...

Look up the Merkaba

Attached: 207E7D0A-3770-40A9-A45C-D0B62145FA0C.jpg (1203x699, 278K)

I didn't make the thread, just sharing what I have found.

Pic related, Alfalfa sprouts on the left were on one side of the kitchen, sprouts on the right were over a passive tetrahedron shaped aether concentrator

Roughly same number of seeds, identical jars, otherwise identical conditions, both pictures were taken at the same time.

Chromium is a useful metal for concentrating Aether at or below 95F it is antiferromagnetic, a circle within a circle within a circle (as many layers as one can afford to build) of chromium (or high chromium content stainless) makes a powerful aether concentrator. Filling the inner circle with Bismuth makes it more powerful, works best with identical wall thickness and spacing between all cylinders (ie 2".3,4",5",6",7",8" diameter 316L stainless steel tubing all of .12" wall thickness electrically isolated from one another with the 2" tube filled with bismuth which can be melted with a propane torch).

Filling the entire thing with water, applying a positive direct current voltage to the outermost cylinder and a negative voltage to the innermost vastly increases the effect over a long enough period of time. The water will undergo cold electrolysis and the cylinder will remain at 95F or below even if outside temperatures exceed that.

Other researchers report the length in relation to the diameter mattering with certain points making a flow much stronger than nearby increments.

I will be glad to answer questions.

Attached: growth.png (1808x720, 1.68M)

My friend, the merkaba will be unlocked for many to use in the coming days. The awakening of our multidimensional selves and the raising of our frequencies above this 3d matrix prison is happening faster and faster. Think of how “low energy” liberals are. “We need to be high energy and even higher and higher energy.

Attached: 2C53C528-FCF4-4D98-BFEC-21B3726890E6.jpg (720x480, 99K)

What kind of cylinders are you using? Are they readily available for purchase?

reminder that the Grateful Dead played a concert at the pyramids in 1978 and they even took lsd and hung out in the king's chamber and experimented with frequencies within there

archive.org/details/gd78-09-14.aud.dauria.6032.sbeok.shnf

Attached: C85B7749-BEA5-4863-87AB-BEECE1D6FDD2.jpg (1080x652, 268K)

>What kind of cylinders are you using?
Already told you, 316L stainless works, but pure chromium would work better, electroplating helps.

>Are they readily available for purchase?
Yes, but it is expensive, I spent over 5k on my current project and still am trying to get the power supply nailed down (direct current of any kind seems to work, but specific waveforms can do way more than just raw voltage and amperage)

Ra is good, right? Hence Jesus being the "Amen." Is the Jewish CIAnigger god Set, Ra's enemy? What about the Masons?

Was the Ra material true?

I just found out I have copious ammount of copper wire thanks to the hurricane Maria......i can make myself a human shaped pyramid, got any measurements I could work with?

what is your source over the practices and events that happened in the pyramid? where do you know its about 3 days? etc?
either way pretty much all i have on pyramids and on ancient history either way, what you say kind of fits my theory about it (next post)

Please master what kind of websites do I need to visit to get this knowledges. Can you share some source of information?

Have a good day

my theory regarding pyramids aside from encoding knowledge
i always heard they are tombs and help the pharaos to get to the stars after they died. however they never were used as tombs as far as we can tell, but i still believe they were meant to sent the pharaos to the stars. with the remote viewing docs we see how the CIA tried to astral project/remote view and use it to gather knowledge.
i believe the pyramids are meant to help tune into the astral realm where the pharaos then can talk with the gods/stars/whatever and gather knowledge. kind of like sensory deprivation tanks help with meditation and relaxation the pyramids likely served a similar purpose, and possibly tuned into the stars they are aligned with specifically.
in the case of those boxes in your video it may serve the same purpose without tuning into something, like orion.
seeing how the whole area seems to be tuned into the stars/sky/heavens maybe it was meant to tune into the heavens in general and make a connection to the gods in that way instead of just focusing on orion

youtube.com/watch?v=LHDSmKvs9Tc
could be the same without being attuned to the stars. but once again, how were those moved and put in those small places?

one more fringe theory of mine:
"magic" is just the old term for technology. back then they were at some point where they could use technology aka magic to shoot fireballs (flamethrowers) have "crystal balls" to see other places (TV), fly around (planes and helicopters) and all the other stuff. however the cataclysm came, flood, asteroid, nuclear war, whatever you want to call it, and soon almost all the knowledge was gone after a generation or so. from time to time they discovered some old technology/magic, but since they couldnt explain how anything of it works it became this "magical" and mysterious. however soon the development started again, but since it was explained this time how the things work they gave

Attached: Star map Egypt.jpg (724x960, 92K)

Do not call any man master, only God is our master.

I started here about 2 years ago.

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

Then I started reading Nikola Tesla's lectures, "On Light and Other High Frequency Phenomena" was particularly helpful.

After that I replicated a small circuit designed by a man named John Bedini, a small pulse motor that generates spikes of the aether energy to turn a wheel with an absurdly small drain on a battery.

From there I read everything I could about this for past 2 years, replicating what I found to be worth replicating with my own variants.

I have no degrees(higher education kicked me out for numerous reasons unrelated to this), but I was blessed with my background because my grandfather owned a factory that manufactured semiconductors for most of my youth.

Here is a list of researchers who I think were on a similar track, though I do not agree with any one of them 100%:

Nikola Tesla
Wilhelm Reich
Thomas Henry Moray
Stanley Meyer
Viktor Schauberger
John Bedini
Ed Leedskalin

There are others, but these are a good starting point.

>Viktor Schauberger
based. check
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178008055 which has some basic stuff on him. main theme is nazi UFOs (and hollow earth) which he worked upon. he thought the best way to do something is by imitating nature and basically according to him most of todays technology is contrary to this. using explosions which are unnatural instead of implosions, fission instead of fusion, pushing instead of pulling.

Attached: UFO.jpg (960x558, 122K)

yes, I read it for years and about 6 months ago I shared a Vision with my Girlfriend...

I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW REAL IT IS

He did not say Master in that respect.

There are two types, here is an example.

Ceremonies where one is initiated with a sword (knighting). The sword symbolizes your allegiance.
Ceremonies where one is initiated with a scepter/rod. The rod is the Rod of Power. it symbolizes the passing of power to those initiates that are ready.

There are the Masters that you serve, and there are the Masters who you follow and learn from and who empower you to become The Master

Heathen nonsense.

Jesus is Lord, Messiah and King, no others are worthy of it.

It is he whom I serve, and other men should serve him as well and no other.

Thank you shall my journey start here