Why do they keep pushing tattoos, especially on the elderly?

Why do they keep pushing tattoos, especially on the elderly?

Are they putting some bioweapon in the ink or something?

Attached: A14_F55_F3_1_FAD_4_AAB_A0_E4_523544_B744_F1.jpg (1631x1841, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eff.org/pages/tattoo-recognition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The body is the temple.
Desecration of the temple.

Because niggers

More proof.

Attached: B1048_CCE_94_C6_4308_A42_E_AFADCAC5951_D.jpg (1234x1776, 583K)

bizarre

But why target the elderly?

Because people think they are cool and edgy when they have tattoos, I personally think its a goddamn waste of money

one in five tattoos directly lead to cancer. it's probably to avoid people studying them.

Ink ruins your endocrine system. It lowers the functional efficiency of your liver and the ability of your skin to breath. A single arm sleeve ruins your body’s efficiency roughly 30% or something. Ever notice how an athlete just isn’t as good once he becomes tatted (see: Messi)?

is that Alistair Tenpenny?

Attached: download (1).jpg (266x190, 8K)

It's another way to debase the culture.

It’s a form of identification
They just let people do whatever but every tatooed person is unique in design so they will always be trackable
The reason for older folks is to really nail the hammer down for upcoming generations that you are a fucking werido if you don’t have tatoos

If your tattoo was not from prison or the military it is degenerate. I've seen old war vets with tattoos from their military service, that is not degenerate.But this "get a tattoo for life because you feel like it today XD" shit is absolutely abhorrent on all levels.

Seems like a good time to get them, actually. Most of not all of the skin sagging is already done. 80 seems like it should be the party age, rather than your late teens/early twenties. Grandma needs some ecstasy.

Tattoo inks contain a lot of metals and other shit, all part of the aluminum/fluoride/mercury chemical cocktail that causes Alzheimer's. All part of the depopulation strategy.

>you are a fucking werido if you don’t have tatoos
kek

Attached: 1531247740257.jpg (1366x768, 113K)

This person can’t read
Lemme spell it out
They are sending the message to new kids
>you’re grandpa has a tatoo why don’t you
Anyone with an ounce of individualism is 100% immune so let the weak perish

>Why do they keep pushing tattoos, especially on the elderly?

Because survillence

>eff.org/pages/tattoo-recognition

I have no issue with that

Attached: DIO kek.gif (500x435, 468K)

The writing is terrible

Oy you got a tatoo license m8?

Why does everyone and their mother have tattoos today anyway?

Free advertising.

All tattoos are shit but they help me Identify retards very easily. God hates them too FYI.

Leviticus 19:28

>Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD

because everyone tries to be cool and edgy

Attached: Star Siplatinum.gif (495x498, 1.11M)

Anything taboo, immoral or just down right disgusting is going to be adopted as a left wing trend.

Someone shoop the pic to say 88th birthday and give a tattoo of Hitler, please.

Yeah man it sucks to see an attractive woman, only to see her tattoos, that shit turns me off big time

Attached: same shit but the OVA.gif (500x333, 754K)

No one gives a shit about the old testament, rabbi.

My body my choice you say?

NOT SO FAST BRAINLET.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
>What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and YE ARE NOT YOUR OWN?

>For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in YOUR BODY, AND in YOUR SPIRIT, which ARE GOD'S.

If the body is a temple then I've committed countless acts of desecration and I don't have any tattoos.

>Getting a facelift at 80

Attached: wat.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Read this post moron.

Best way to track someone

>attractive woman with tattoos

Never seen one. Never will. All I see is poor judgement and crowd following sheep mentality.

they got the tits, they have the ass, they have the hips, they have the face so there's something good buried underneath the shit

Alright Muhammed. Degenerate creationist. Your views of “sacred” things belong in the middle east.

>they got the tits, they have the ass, they have the hips, they have the face so there's something good buried underneath the shit

It's like having beautiful architecture all shitted up with graffiti user.

Go back to the middle east with your shitskin-tier beliefs

It really is
>t. lifter

Attached: sad guts.png (322x340, 69K)

>depopulating 80 year olds
I think that happens pretty well on its own...

>a tattoo instead of a face-lift
WhyNotNeither.jpg

It's not fucking identification. We have facial recognition and AI for that now.

It's the ink and either the heavy metal poisoning or something else.

Peak Degeneracy is within only years from now

This has nothing to do with religious bullshit. A tattoo is the easiest way to find and identify person by, and (((they))) like to have that ability

It isn't.

Normalization for electronic implants/prints, eventually gps.

Jews believe it to be the mark of the beast.

Hello. Mods keep moving it to here.

anyone got any redpilled tattoos

Attached: 101GT8w.jpg (1536x1536, 372K)

I don't have any tattoos.

Well I have a mark from my buddy's rifle muzzle blast when he fired his gun right beside my arm during the exercise. U-shaped, won't doxx it.