Muttland - a virtual reality country

I just realized something: mutts built their country in an alternative reality. Most of the things that they think are facts about their own country are actually complete fabrications. Here are a few examples:
1) The mutts think they live in the richest country in the world. Fact: 60% of mutts don't even have $1000 in liquid cash, in case of a mild curable illness the average mutt will get overwhelmed with health bills and become homeless.
2) The mutts think their military is dey stronkes in dey wurl. Fact: mutts got completely obliterated by impoverished rice farmers armed with AKs. Most of their military nowadays speaks spanish for obvious reasons.
3) The mutts think they're alpha. Fact: mutts can't even stop the flow of illegals into their own country, the illegals in turn rape mutt women right in front of mutts and the mutts keep their heads down and walk away.
There's many examples like this, but the common theme is on mutt or a small group of mutts make up some outlandish bullshit and the rest of the mutt country starts buying into made up bullshit. It's their MO.

Attached: 1474674271609.png (241x263, 13K)

It's called "america religion"

Attached: duh.jpg (599x599, 33K)

gee, thanks Capitalism.

british flag guarantee

1.Nigs have no money
2. Obliterated? You know fuck all about history. 1 million vs 50k.
3. What are you talking about. Were stopping it now and most illegals rape their own

>1 million
This is exactly what I'm talking about: the mutts think dropping napalm on small children and old women is the same as killing soldiers.

>think they live in the richest country in the world
We do

Attached: wealth.png (813x507, 108K)

This "wealth" fluctuates wildly with housing and speculative stock shares valuations.

Attached: us-debt-graph-2020.jpg (750x1397, 389K)

>Denies US is the richest country in the world despite GDP and per capita wealth of the dominant group
>Remains vague enough to flip to some other metric if called out
I wonder what he'll pick
>Picks national debt
>Fucking national debt
>Better sound like I know something about the stock market totally related image haha
Nice goalposts you got there brainlet

Attached: sail.png (679x561, 69K)

>US is the richest country in the world
check the image above.

>No concept of debt let alone national debt
>Not even related to OP's first point about individual wealth
Show your flag britboy

>this cope

Attached: 5373573.jpg (720x206, 44K)

What country of undisputed truth and reality are you from user?

Do you have a loicense to post here?

Get fucked. You can't even win by your own handpicked metrics.

Attached: debt.png (830x376, 49K)

>muttposting
>hides flag
Definitely not suspicious

Attached: 6EC31CAB-3D16-43DC-BAD0-D718F0ECEF22.png (453x557, 50K)

hmm

Attached: 53635331.jpg (784x168, 31K)

Make it shorter, its too long, I only looked at your text and I didnt want to read it, horrible .

war is war, either you want to destroy their nation or you don't. of course you kill everyone, salt the land too.

>1 million vs 50k.
Why are you taking out the South Vietnamese, Australian, Philippine, South Korean casualties? Because if you include them the ratio is less then 1:2

Classy comeback, Coward

check into a mental institution

Why? I'm not brainwashed...

No, but you're a weak coward who criticizes other countries while hiding his own. Truly Pathetic.