imgur.com/a/OmgXH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Islam is more dangerous than Christianity

Attached: 6b7.png (645x729, 32K)

>flag
yep

jej

islam more like is lame

Attached: SrcstnP1.png (1668x2163, 759K)

>islam is just a region

Attached: smart.jpg (338x328, 55K)

Hur dur they share the same lore and are basically the same book and believe in the same god but somehow they're more dangerous hur dur look at me I'm a retarded czech

I fucking wish Stalin would be alive to gulag your ass

@6094351
Cringe

>christian terrorism kills anywhere near the same number of people as islamic terrorism

you live in fucking germany how can you ignore shit that is happeneing in your own country

>Hur dur they share the same lore and are basically the same book and believe in the same god but somehow they're more dangerous
wait do you know nothing about christianity OR islam? them sharing the same books with some edits is a fedora meme, user.

>there is nothing wrong with the rise in terrorism from muslim immigration
>there is nothing wrong with an increase in crime
>there is nothing wrong with rape reaching the rates of the invasion of the red army
>it's okay if my mother, sister and gf get forcefully blacked by 60 IQ mussies

Attached: 1531395193578.jpg (700x734, 107K)

>and are basically the same book
fucking brainlet probably hasn't read either the bible or the quran

Because there's nothing happening in my country. Crime statistics are even getting to lower and lower levels. If you live in Germany, it's not like the US that we have a school shooting every week

It's not a meme, it's the truth you stupid idiot. The Koran even knows Jesus

Britbong spreading breitbart propaganda, my sides. That you actually believe this shit.

It asserts that Jesus was a literal who to the same level as the apostles.

Jesus... Germany is lost

@6094428
@6094434
So fucking stupid its cringe

Except it is a meme you stupid kraut. The koran says that jesus was a prophet, the bible says that jesus was the messiah and the son of god. Except stupid subhumans like yourself wouldn't know that because you're a fedora tipping faggot

>everything is fine and Muslim immigration has barely affected our lives and did not change rape rates

Attached: 1526640300750.png (1416x1600, 606K)

Based

Yeah and who cares? The jews don't even think that Jesus is a prophet. Still half the bible is literally what they believe in. Who gives a shit? All three religions are part of the same family and just because some merchant decided to replace Jesus with some bullshit stories about himself doesn't mean that the whole religion is different, which it really isn't. You're nitpicking one fucking part and ignoring ALL the other parts. It's like saying that a Chevy isn't a Chevy because some motherfucker decided to glue a Mercedes Benz star on it

That's all cool but it's the 21st century, Christians no longer kill people in the name of "god"

>everything is horrible and I'm currently burning alive
You guys imported pakis long before we let middle eastern people in. Why are you still alive?

Attached: 1513192506337.png (645x729, 67K)

This is how Christianity spread

Attached: spread of christianity.gif (1130x745, 61K)

Lol bush literally justified the Iraq war through religious gibberish

this is how islam spread

Attached: spread of islam.jpg (638x479, 87K)

>most people are not effected, i'm not effected, therefore the epidemic doesn't exist

Attached: 1533050019568.png (654x1119, 664K)

>some people in some shady articles claim to be affected, therefore everyone is
Lol brainlet gtfo. Go back to

>THE DAILY MAIL
My fucking sides user
You truly lack a brain

Pretty based if i do say so myself English woman need to be genocided

Its from the daily mail britfren. It's bullshit

Holy shit you may actually be retarded. All three come from the same family, yes that is true. However what makes them different is vastly important.
>just because some merchant decided to replace Jesus with some bullshit stories about himself doesn't mean that the whole religion is different
Except it does. The beliefs, the types of prayers, the cultures and communities created around the religion are vastly different because of the differences. Islam is more dangerous because Muhammad was a warlord who wanted to spread his 'truth'. As a result, the behavior of his community and religion reflected that. Jesus was a pacifist who said to turn the other cheek and to be kind. As a result, the behavior oh his community and religion reflected that.

Pic related its you

Attached: leshrek.jpg (353x334, 18K)

those mugshots aren't real, right? it truly troubles me how german cucks can not see things happening around them

Haha

How would you know what the fuck is going on in Germany
Inb4 muh media

>Its from the daily mail britfren. It's bullshit
What a fucking retard. Does he really think any news network could put up fake mugshots without getting sued?

Here's the BBC (known alt-right network) going with the same article. These gangs have been imported, people ignored them and then BOOM, rape epidemic, the police were too afraid do anything because of "raycism" and intimidation from muslims and libshits

Attached: grooming gang.png (695x923, 626K)

based britbro

The types of prayers are part of the gospel and it's still like swapping the Chevy sign for a Mercedes star. Kill yourself, Christfag

>rape epidemic
Kek did they rape you too Britanon? Is that why you're a racist?

>Is that why you're a racist?
dude wtf have you been playing with us the whole time lmao nice joke tho bro

This little weasel actually thinks Christianity is anything like Islam and that Christians are just as dangerous and create grooming gangs and terrorist groups,

Attached: laugh.gif (616x250, 707K)

i think hes been joking with us britbro

>completely ignores my point
>makes an autistic joke
yup, germans are hopeless

LMAO gangs have nothing to do with religion

u mad bro?

Attached: 2ee (1).gif (287x344, 134K)

what?

They kind of do. Non-Muslim women are considered scum, Islamist groups are doing this for intimidation, but yes, originally I didn't want to get into rape gangs but Islam as a political group

the fact that people are unironically bumping and responding to a Jow Forumsdditer thread and not telling him to go back to his containment shithole says a lot about the current state of Jow Forums right now.

Attached: bant no pol.jpg (850x2200, 804K)

Fine user, I'll end this thread. But first you need to tell me if you think Islam is a problem or not. I need to know if you're a retard or just don't give a fuck about our problems?

>islam is more than a fantasy
more like grow a pair muslimfag

Is it a religion or an ideology?

A political faith based ideology which in its truest form wants to establish strict Sharia and world domination. Christianity never told people to go out and conquer non-believers.

>this thread.

Attached: slightly upset deedlit.jpg (612x477, 49K)

You got a problem, S*nni boi?

Attached: 1532878024350.jpg (512x640, 76K)

Saved a long blogpost by an former muslimanon if anyone's interested in how shit-tier islam is.
imgur.com/a/OmgXH

>(((crime statistics)))
yeah, those don't ever get skewed to make Porky Mcfatfuck look like he's doing a better job.

he used the word gulag. he might be a commiefag as well as a muslim loving faggot.

peaceful muslims are not true muslims. Why aren't you jihading on the infidels like Mohammed (PBUH) ordered you to?

you seemed extremely redpilled, what are some right-wing sneaker brands

Mama Merkel taught you well.

Attached: german muslims.jpg (582x436, 196K)

>> all of you

Christianity is a joke.
A woman comes home once, tells her husband she's pregnant, despite never having had sex with him.

> I can explain

On birth, 3 black guys show up with gifts.

> I can explain

This is what you fucking hail and praise. A bad coverup for cheating with niggers.

>that underage boomer who bumps cancer

And then fucking islam.

OH look this man has a horde of 50 IQ Negroids following him ! He claims to be the saviour!

> He must be the saviour!

Oh boi looks like hes written a book about his beliefs...
"Lets twist the words so that it fits my regime instead" said every translator from the first written version to today.

whew laddie

Wtf Germany pls stop posting you are just embarassing yourself even more

Germany please listen to italy for once

not sure how it isn't

it's an entire way of life. Your diet, your government, your laws and court systems, all have rules dictated by islam

Attached: apicture.png (902x720, 519K)

Worst thread on r/banter

The fact that shitty Jow Forumsddit politics thread isn't being derailed is sad

These are the immigrant names
>Hussein
>Mohammed
>Achmed
>Islam
>Abdul
>Hassan