THOTS BE GONE

On a scale from God-tier waifu to Mindless thot how are the women in your countries?

Attached: whatmenwants.jpg (1620x1100, 600K)

Idk. I don't go outside much

>Dixie
mixed bag. Half of them are good Christian girls, the other half are the "lol put it in my butt so I'm not sinning luv u bae" type.

Honestly, just putting that out, i kinda think makeup looks pretty ugly when its used incorrectly.

no idea

The best

Did you never go to school?

Most women do not mentally mature past age 15.

oh, then 70% thots

I want me a tall muscular amazon gf to turn me into a houseboy

Attached: 1531552302756.jpg (650x488, 55K)

Entitled dick-sleeve/THOT
The more educated they are, the more likely they are to talk about SJW shit like misogyny, wymynz' rights, male privilege, and that kind of shit. If they're not educated at all, they are more likely be dumb cumrags who will have sex with any man who seems nice to them, but will often criticize all men for being disgusting pigs, despite objectifying themselves and behaving as walking stereotypes, as demonstrated through their clothing and retarded attempts at "seducing" men.
The biggest difference between Mexico and America is that the average Mexican has a noticeably lower level of education, income, and respect for the law than the average American.
BTW, there are no countries free from thots. None. The only perfection you will ever find is in the 2D realm.

wow
what a radical and controversial opinion you have which no other men share

I prefer Amazons to take on a more traditional role like cooking cleaning ect but take on a leading role in bed

>33year old full time mummy

The amount of times you see that on dating computers. I mean what the fuck are they expecting? If you're that desperate literally prostitutes are less embarrassing.

They generally don't understand just how insulting it is to expect us to take care of some douchebags child. They think they will eventually find a "good man" who will "step up" and take care of her and her niglet, blissfully unaware than any "good man" will always have far better options.

25%/75%

arent u married?

Haven't always been

Thats like getting a dog but treating it like a rabbit with the difference it can bark from the cage.

r8 your wife

Well how i see it Amazon's like to pamper their husbands and never let them do any of the work

I respect you for saying family is more important.

On the thot scale?

Man need only man no homo though

dats full homo bro.

znam ten uczuć
szkoda że u nas same karły

True.