UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

FURTHER INFORMATION ON ((((ALICE3D)))) FOUND IN THE DEPTHS OF THE NET
((((HER)))) REAL NAME IS JASON DAVIS AND ((((SHE)))) MAKES THREADS ON THIS WEBSITE BEFORE POSTING ON /B/ AND OTHER BOARDS TO MAKE UP FOR THE MONEY ((((SHE)))) DOESNT GET FROM SHILLS ON HERE
MORE TO COME
DONT REPLY TO ALICE3D THREADS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DONT DONATE

Attached: 1532150928328.png (1421x300, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powforums.com/thread/772949699/miscellaneous/w-welcome-back-to-chorped-with-alice3d.html
thebarchive.com/b/thread/772949699/#772949699
powforums.com/thread/771627868/miscellaneous/welcome-back-to-c-chorped-with-alice3d.html
powforums.com/section/anime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally spat my drink out im laughing so hard stop trying to troll us someone might actually believe you

That's from a website that takes archives of the threads and makes them look like forum posts for ad revenue you massive fucking retard.

Korbo you have a fucking problem

PROVE IM NOT TROLLING FUCKING SHILLS ((((SHE)))) IS BRIBING YOU SO BAD I WONDER WHERE ALL THAT MONEY COMES FROM

What money? The money she earns at her full time job?

THE MONEY ((((SHE)))) EARNS FROM SHILLS LIKE YOU

I don't pay her anything. Take your meds, buddy.

>PROVE IT

Ok you fucking retarded dipshit:

powforums.com/thread/772949699/miscellaneous/w-welcome-back-to-chorped-with-alice3d.html

thebarchive.com/b/thread/772949699/#772949699

Notice how every reply is replicated?
jesus christ how do you start your day without drowning in your fucking cereal.

THIS MIGHT BE AS WELL A WEBSITE ((((SHE)))) CREATED TO SIDETRACK US FROM HER SHADY SHIT REMEMBER ((((SHE))))S A PROGRAMMER

There's no way you can possibly be this fucking paranoid and delusional. Take your medication.

You know what......that kind of makes sense.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCKING ALICE PUP HOW MUCH DID ((((SHE)))) PAY YOU AGAIN

OF COURSE IT DOES ((((SHE)))) TRIED TO MANIPULATE ME BUT I SAW RIGHT THROUGH ((((HER)))) LIES

She doesn't pay them in money. She pays them in attention.That's the ultimate for Alice pups.

It doesn't make any sense. Stop feeding into his insanity. He has a mental condition.

You're a fucking retard.
Get help.

Ah it's Sockler again.

Don't you fucking play along too. Why would I need to pay her money for attention when I could just directly email her or chat on discord with her for free?
Go get help, seriously.

pup detected.

IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE FOR SHILLS LIKE YOU BUT WHY WOULD A FUCKING BITCH GO THROUGH 8 YEARS OF SHITPOSTING IF SHE HATES ATTENTION SHE NEVER HELPED ANYONE ALL THE TESTIMONIALS ARE WRITTEN BY ((((HER)))) FRIENDS SHE BRIBED AND THREATENED WITH THE MONEY ((((SHE)))) GOT FROM SHILLS LIKE YOU

the plot thickens

Nah he's just another stalker:
Unlike Korbo, I don't think he's mentally ill. Just a creep.

Yeah, I know, she's a "friend". Maybe you should tip her a little on twitch for being such a good buddy...she accepts those happily.

>all of her friends are made up
>she bribed them all
>she's never helped anyone in 8 years
>she pays fake friends to play games with her
>She owns fucking Pow Forums

You are seriously a paranoid delusional. Please see a Doctor.

>BUT WHY WOULD A FUCKING BITCH GO THROUGH 8 YEARS OF SHITPOSTING IF SHE HATES ATTENTION

Her defenders can never refute this.

Attached: swedish_chef.jpg (400x400, 35K)

This forum doesn't have time stamps.
It could be easily fabricated.

SO WHAT ((((SHE)))) OWNS A CHAT SERVICE OF ((((HER)))) OWN ((((SHE)))) NEVER HELPED ANYONE IN 8 YEARS BECAUSE ALL OF ((((HER)))) FRIENDS ARE FUCKING BATSHIT CRAZY ABOUT ((((HER)))) AND ARE WILLING TO KILL FOR ((((HER)))) WHICH IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

I just explained what it was:

TAKE. YOUR. MEDICATION.

YES ((((SHE)))) FABRICATED IT

FUCK OFF IM TOTALLY SANE HERE STOP BELIEVING IN THE SHIT ((((SHE)))) TELLS YOU REMEMBER ((((SHE)))) COULD BE WATCHING THIS THREAD IN THIS VERY MOMENT

Why is it so impossible for you to believe she does it for pretty much free? Actually, she does it spending her own money. Is that so hard to accept?

powforums.com/thread/771627868/miscellaneous/welcome-back-to-c-chorped-with-alice3d.html

It's fake
It says in the audio recordting "2018".

Why does she claim to hate attention and then make threads in multiple boards?

You are so fucking stupid.
Check this out: powforums.com/section/anime

see that post near the top?
" Hataraku Saibou BLACK - Chapter 4 Typeset"?

Check /a/
Notice something?

yesterday i got a papercut
is it because of alice

Alright the only purpose of this website is to distract us from evidence the fucking bitch has the smarts I'll give you that

You are classic paranoid delusional.
I'll say it again:
GET. HELP.

((((SHE)))) REPLICATED ((((HER)))) THREADS ON THERE FOR MORE PEOPLE TO SEE HER FARCE AND DONATE THAT'S ALL THERE'S TO IT

I wouldn't put it past her.

This guy talk funny

Just tell me this, what did she supposedly do to you?

It replicates every thread you fucking idiot. I literally just proved it.
Look sockler, I know you have a bizarre borderline on fetishistic grudge against alice because you hate women or whatever, but seriously, man to man, don't feed into Korbo's insanity. He actually has mental health problems.

>because you hate women or whatever
I definitely don't hate women. I'm actually dating someone right now. I just hate liars and manipulative people, and she falls under both categories.

She doesn't, but whatever.
Just please don't feed into Korbo anymore.

This so much. I know you virgins want to talk to a girl on the internet so you can best your meat, but can’t you just admit that she is just using people to get some cash?

>She doesn't, but whatever.
Why do you so adamantly defend her?

PRETTY MUCH ((((SHE)))) IS A FUCKING MASTERMIND AND A LIAR

I SAID FUCK OFF ONE MORE GRAND IN YOUR POCKETS ISN'T GONNA CHANGE MY MIND

Who is she and can she send ankde pics

MOM PEOPLE ARE MAKING FUN OF MY (((FAKE))) GIRLFRIEND ON THE INTERNET AND I CAN’T DEFEND HER PROPERLY HELP ME

Would you faggots stop talking about her already

See you

Agreed.

FUCK OFF ((((SHE)))) BRIBED YOU TOO BY COSPLAYING AS YOUR FAVORITE WAIFU OR CATERING TO YOUR FETISH

She def. does try to cater to corny anons who like cringey "satirical" waifu shit.

Stop.

How does she not?

I know all of her schemes ffs her game is over

can you faggots like stfu

obsessed tranny

ITT
Italian failure who can't pass his exams spends his day investigating a Jow Forums "celebrity"

Attached: 42334432432.jpg (400x450, 29K)

ITT
Virgin danish person defends his virtual fake girlfriend from bullying on a kids board

You're a sad, sad person Korbo and that's coming from a neet

>best your meat

Sounds like an old fashioned way of abstaining from masturbation

Kys alice bot shill

I didn’t know that since I meant “beat your meat” but thanks user, it gave me a good laugh

Thank you.

god i am so fucking confused. can you explain me the whole thing, please, italy?