Looks like she really likes you! What are you going to do?

Looks like she really likes you! What are you going to do?

Attached: 34234324.jpg (1100x1613, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mp3d7Upp5YM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell him to fuck off before i kick his ass

Attached: 6e65bfa1dbd7728deb4e482569597702.jpg (600x597, 415K)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""she"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I'm the only trap 'round these parts, faggo

Attached: 1girl belt blonde_hair blue_dress blue_eyes capelet cowboy_short dress frills looking_at_viewer neck (478x600, 77K)

Cum fart an shit myself on the streets

Astolfo is the fucking worst of the traps I don't like his design and his skinfang triggers my autism

Run for it.

thanks him but i must say no. i cant have a bf. also give him the hug too make him feel better. i hope thats the best thing one can do for someone saying no.

Attached: fghfhfghfgh.jpg (1024x1024, 134K)

>Space gayboy
You know you like her.

Attached: 1531734205865.png (907x1290, 1.05M)

is it bad if i maybe want to be like astolfo :(

360 and anal rape

No i don't

Attached: 1532895750866.png (676x478, 382K)

No that's perfectly normal. Follow your dreams!

Attached: eb0bfbecbf42efb6099c18ee3fb5e78b.png (1032x1459, 1.26M)

ahhh that pic is bad :(

Yes you do

Attached: 1533460497595.jpg (907x1280, 195K)

maybe im just mentally ill. im not manly or cute looking anyways. im also unsuccesfull at everything. im only good at being cute. im worthless.

I like tits wide hips and big butts and he does not have any of those

Attached: sample_dbae1ed6aa06dc8a3092316ef8f78812.jpg (850x899, 540K)

Even though you feel that way, you're worth something to someone, even if you haven't found them yet. I hope you can learn to love yourself!

maybe . i hope it happens :(

Be honest with yourself. You like cute boys more than you like women. You don't have to repress how you really feel, deep inside.

Attached: 1533460122044.jpg (1051x756, 248K)

It will happen, I can promise you that!

thanks user. you made me feel a bit better :)

>Women
Makes my dick feel good
Can have a pure loving relationship with
Can birth my children
>Trap's
Gives me hiv

Attached: sample_7db3a11763de3a215fc9f9aaf96057d1.jpg (850x1201, 211K)

>Women
Gives me depression
Can birth my children
>Trap's
Makes my dick feel good
Can have a pure loving relationship with

No problem! If you ever feel down, just remember, you are important and you deserve love, especially from yourself!

i think thats a bad idea. its better if other people approve of me then me.

>Trap's
>Pure
A trap can make your dick feel as good as woman can

Attached: 1532572026351.jpg (610x800, 63K)

Can't

maybe even better space friend :)

LOOK AT HIM
LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH

Attached: CPInL1j.png (304x590, 431K)

Pussy > butthole

Why you laugh

Attached: sample_c90a3b59ddacada99003040d83bebf4f.jpg (850x850, 509K)

uhh how do you know user. have you had sex with a trap yet?

why do you like psycho looking women. isnt that a bit weird?

Marry her.

You might feel that way right now, but I believe as you go, you'll soon come to understand yourself. At that time, you will start to love yourself, just as much as others will.

why would people love me if im not benifiting them in some way?

Thats two freudian slips for the day
For you recognized you liked that pic of Link with a 10 inch cock being fondled by a muscly guy
Now you admit trap bussy is as good, if not better than women

Your subconscious is failing you, three strikes and youre out

Attached: trishuna.jpg (881x550, 267K)

No but the vagina was meant to make dicks feel good the asshole is just the body's trash disposal
I think i have that thing were you are attracted to dangerous people kind of how women get obsessed with school shooter's

Because love is irrational like that. No-one can fully understand it.

No i just thought it was a different person btw

Attached: 91d63bfc46bc95d2f07b4be3d5b19c4c.jpg (600x816, 66K)

it is wrong but it feels so right :(
>I think i have that thing were you are attracted to dangerous people kind of how women get obsessed with school shooter's
sounds interesting. hmm i wonder where this stem from

traps are gay
besides he is so much better drawn as a """"normal"""" boy

yes it is easy actually. love is when two people benifits of each other. they give themselves emotinal and pyshical support too each other. its like a alliance.

Wrong.
:^)

You dont know what a freudian slip is, right you fucking retard?
Posting makes no difference

Attached: oi.jpg (500x276, 39K)

I've always liked the villain more but i think i get it from my mom

oh. i kinda also have a thing for psychopaths. i admire them.

Lolno
There are so many relationships where one of the two benefits or outright leechs from the other
There are symbiotic, parasytic and (the one where one benefits and the other doesnt, I forgot) relations

then its is just a relationship. not love

It has something to do with the subconscious but i'i'm not gay tho it was just a mistake

i used to be straight. you will eventually become like us if you stay here.

I'll never be like you

Attached: DKqqJW6W0AEapeD.jpg (455x655, 61K)

*bang*

Attached: v.jpg (430x502, 48K)

i used to think beppers were disgusting. i hated them. they were like poo. but now they are like looking at icecream :)

Spaceaids Gayboi IRL lole
youtube.com/watch?v=Mp3d7Upp5YM

You must have always been bi then

Attached: 1532563156702.jpg (235x287, 10K)

oh dummy ritsu...
"i used to be straight"
Jow Forums dosnt make you ghei, just saying :^)

no i wasnt. i was purely straight. but i guess the lack of affection made my brain desperate and i got acustomed to this. you will also probably.

it doesnt? but i never felt like this about penises like that before i came here.

I'm as heterosexual as Clint eastwood

Maybe you just discovered something that was hidden, or maybe you dont really like benis, but i really doubt that Jow Forums can make ghei someone...

Well that doesn't matter because you'll never infect me with your disease

Maybe the ones you had seen before werent as impressive as the ones you saw here ;)

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (280x355, 20K)

im sure i like penis. i almost get a instant boner when i see one. it probably was just me and it was hidden til when i was here.
hehehe never :)

no. its not like that. i never got boners and excitement of penis before. i get it now.

Astolfo isn't gay.
He is a powerful warrior who makes the ladies swoon.
You creampuffs need to stop fetishizing him or he'll stuff his BIG Lance up your buttholes you got that?

You will never get inside his chainâ‹…mail combat panties.
LADIES ONLY

Attached: astolfo_angry.jpg (1191x670, 72K)

Pooftah

Well, then nice, enjoy your recently dicovered sexuality
Dummy cute rural boi.

Attached: delete_that.png (424x318, 155K)

Astolfo a fag
That twink could even lift a 10kg shopping bag, that lance is clearly a prop he uses to make up for his 3 inch cute benis

Attached: 1532938870367.png (807x797, 25K)

i was hoping for it to be gone but i guess i cant remove it. im likely gonne be like this for the rest of my life :(
dont mock people with small penises please.

Is that a bad thing?

yes i think. people see it as bad so its bad right?

But I called it cute and thats the truth
Its better if some are big and intimidating and others small and cute, that way there is more diversity

No.
Why it have to be bad?
>inb4 people say...

oh. i thought it was something bad. im sorry. i also have a smol dick you see and i measured wrong. it was a bit smaller then i anticiapted. just dont hate dicks who are smol please.

Just be yourself Norway, you are cool guy.

because its not normal. people are supposed to love girls. im weak and feminine. should a male be like that. its kinda wrong :(

thanks. im glad you said that. you are also a cool person user

>Gay
>Weak
>Feminine
The absolute stat of nord posters

im weaker then most women i think :(
im especially afraid of black women. they are the manliest.

>because its not normal.
Wrong

>people are supposed to love girls
Wrong, where does it say that? in the bible?

>im weak and feminine. should a male be like that. its kinda wrong
No, is not, some people would love that and other people would dislike that, but we all have the same problem, we cant be perfect for everyone, you only have to find someone that would ike that (and its not too hard i guess)

i hope what you say is true. i would be happy to find a female or male who is like me.

>I'm afraid o black women
Don't be this could be you

Attached: 1532311508737.png (692x1028, 887K)

why would they want me? im a weak hapa. nobody likes me i real life.

100% true.
the idea that you must feel your sexuality as something bad its stupid.
Homosexuality is ok

Maybe it can be a little bit hard for females, but i bet that you could find some boi that likes you relatively easy, femenine cute bois are nice.

>nobody likes me i real life.
its normal if you have that attitude, dont be dumb.

ok i believe you user

im sorry if im being dumb. i didnt mean too. i will try my best .

Holy shit your a hapa? This is just to good weak, feminine, afraid of black women is a fucking hapa well user you certainly are a intriguing person

Dummy ritsu, heh.

why intrigued by the hapa thing?

No man i'm just say once you put everything to gather it paint's quite the picture

im not the dumb always ok. please dont call me dumb anymore :(
oh i think i see what you mean. im not that special though.

im calling you dummy in a friendly way.
but ok, cutie ritsu.

hehe its not like i believe you anyway. so its ok

also i dont see a connection to hapa and being weak and feminine. its just makes a good picture since it haves a weird combination right?

Hapas have a reputation of being weak after Elliot Rodger and r/asianmasc

oh i didnt know :(