I have white filth in my blood

Attached: Capturadwqdw.jpg (903x499, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slaversguide.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These 16 component are briefly described below as follows:

Amerindian - a component, which is modal (i.e has a peak) in various native American groups of North and South America, as well as in ancient DNA of Native Americans (Clovis, Kennewick man, etc).

Ancestor - an archaic component, detected in modern African Pygmy populations (such as Mbuties and Biaka) and Khoisan hunter-gatherers.

Steppe - a component which was sourced from ancient genome of European Bronze Age pastoralists: it roughly approximates levels of ancient North Eurasian hunter-gatherers' heritage, which was subsequently shown to have an influence in later eastern hunter-gatherers and to have spread into Europe via an incursion of Steppe herders beginning ∼4,500 years ago.

Indian - a component of ancestry harboured by populations of Indian subcontinent

Arctic - a component displayed in genomes of Eskimo Inuits from Greenland and shared with Siberian Chukchis/Koryaks.

Australian - a component of aboriginal ancestry assigned to Australian aborigens.

Caucasian - a major component of ancestry of modern inhabitants of Caucasus, Iran and northern Indian : it was derived from genomes of mesolithic Caucasian Hunter-gatherers: a major ancestral component linked to CHG was carried west and east by migrating herders from the Eurasian Steppe.

EastAfrican - a very dilluted component being inherited specififically from ancient inhabitants of Ethiopia and African Horn

NorthEastEuropean - a fancy moniker for a dominant type of ancestry in North-Eastern Europe based on older type of ancestry (WHG, west European Hunter-Gatherer), today this type of ancestry peaks in the Baltic region and Scandinavia

What the fuck are you doing in Austria then?

GET OUT OF MY ANCESTORS LAND EUROPE, YOU CHEROKEE MOTHER FUCKER!!!

mutted

Thank white people for: - that computer you’re typing on - the software that drives it - the internet & nearly all web applications - recorded music - motion pictures - tv - radio - camera - telephone - light bulb - the automobile - rocketry - satellites - spacecraft - airplanes - skyscrapers - telescope - printing press - eyeglasses - contact lenses - microwave oven - metallurgy (most discoveries) - materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics) - 95% of medical advancements - 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs - modern food preservatives - most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years - the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology - astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques) - sea navigation (most advancements) - discovery of DNA - microscope - laser technology and it’s myriad of uses - harnessing electricity - nuclear energy - wireless technology - air conditioning devices - refrigeration - modern agricultural techniques - modern democracy - modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it’s faults) Where would the world be without white people? Stuck in the stone age, that’s where.
>Negroes are mentally unable to comprehend ideas like: Invention, Gratitude, Contribution, and Achievement.

Attached: 51B4CA9D-30ED-4FFE-81DB-4081E72B3703.jpg (736x915, 161K)

am i white

Attached: fml.png (1334x482, 90K)

NearEast - a component harboured and later carried by ancient populations of Near East, in our time it reaches the maximum among Bedoins and Saudi Arabians; the component seems to carry an excess of Eurasian Basal component relative to Neolithic component.

Neolithic - a component, modeled on genomes of first neolithic farmers of Anatolia (West Asia), these farmers from West Asia migrated to Europe during the Neolithic and carried this component with them.

NorthAfrican - a local component of ancestry found in North Africans: this local North African genetic component is very different from the one found in the populations in the south of the Sahara (Subsaharian component, see below).

Oceanic - a component of aboriginal ancestry assigned to aborigens of Melanesia and Papua-New-Guinea.

Siberian - a component, which is rougly ascribed to Central Siberian (found at highest frequency in Nganasan)

SouthEastAsian - a dominant component of South East Asians: being highest among the Dai, Cambodians, Lahu and Malay, this is the most common East Asian component among South Asians.

Subsaharian - a main component of ancestry seen in Yoruba, Mandenka and Luhya populations.

Just get a vasectomy and adopt some white baby (or 5) and you can consider your duty is done.

Congratulations you part-native rape baby, as a pure white stallion I'll be coming by now and then to fill up your mom's loose Quecha fuckholes, just for old times sake

nobody fucking cares, eat shit and die, why are you even posting here?

>Caucasian
>North African

More like your bloodline got ARAB'D at some point.

ffs

Attached: 1517447544922.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

ya why not

Attached: denko.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Even before that there were red headed whites living in Peru. They migrated from Eastern Europe in ancient times.

Many Amerindians have at least some pre-Hispanic European blood because of the mal'ta culture migrating east and becoming part of the beringian culture that colonized Americas.

How white (x/8) would you rate yourself?
12.5% ie 3 gens of selective breeding from 100% is considered white

>Amerindian
>Has baltic blood
Lad, you are proof of the ancient balts who brought potatoes to south america

sure you seem pretty white but what are your low confidence regions user? Got some juden or mudslime hiding in there?

Attached: Snap 2018-08-02 at 18.08.22.png (1148x715, 185K)

I didn't expect such an intellectual response to my ineloquent post, you distinguished gentleman. Yet it is indeed interesting information to note that Amerindians have had some level European admixture even before the Spanish Conqusitadors arrived to start filling loose Quechua fuckholes

>we wuz potato indians

B-but this is the continent of my ancestors.

Relative, nothing more pathetic than collectivism.

Coming from a Russian, its a shame to even post. You dont even deserve to breathe, your race was a disgrace to human history and before you blame Jews, you enhanced their plans.

Yes, its interesting will test it if there is some kind of Jewish inside me too.

You're a mongoloid

Open boarders for Israel and the holocaust never happened. Try harder kike. Peru the new flag you faggots have been using the passed couple days.

SAGE

Attached: MASTERRACEHAHAHAHA.png (1110x430, 66K)

we indeed wuz

mdlp k16 for me..which obe is best to use?

Attached: 2B3A289C-A860-4AFD-8E47-8243F1251D61.jpg (1510x1223, 423K)

it said 2% middle east/2% caucasus/3% british/1% east asian

don't bully

Attached: kms.jpg (374x393, 12K)

Okay, now this is epic and melodramatic, I owned you epic style.

slaversguide.wordpress.com

Congrats as that is what gives you the iq competent enough to barely post on this board.

Where did you get that test, Perubro?

>5.87% north european
fucking wH*toid dog, kill yourself

dumb frogposter

>nothing more pathetic than collectivism
And I thought I found a based incan

bot

This is you

Attached: 1513857139933.jpg (699x286, 15K)

>2% middle east
Your great grandmother burned indian/paki dick.

>gypsy

Attached: surname distribution .png (455x487, 250K)

That Russian reply made me crack up

Attached: 1520758959744.jpg (411x620, 39K)

Report rulebreaking threads

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

>caring about the rules
Cringe