Tim & Eric: Worth the Hunt?

twitter.com/timheidecker

twitter.com/ericwareheim

Tim Heidecker & Eric Wareheim, Two kikes who might potentially have pedophile evidence against them, I strongly believe these two are also a worthwhile targets with a dirty past, i'm not sure how one goes about finding prehistoric dirt on these guys but if you can help on the pedohunting, that would be great.

>Tim the kike:

Tim Heidecker is also campaigning to become District Attorney, he's in the political landscape now so that's also something to keep tabs on, Here's his lousy campaign:

youtu.be/Ow-XcGiY7QU

>Tim's chimpout over the pedohunting and something about mike cernovich the other kike taking credit:

archive.fo/bXdSM

archive.fo/l46Vm

archive.fo/zDH4n

archive.fo/fdGIu

>Tim's pedo virtue signaling, still need more:

archive.fo/n0bF1

archive.fo/SQO8Q

archive.fo/Rvq3N

As for Eric, Just watch this and tell me what you think:

youtu.be/nh3K2J99YHo

youtu.be/VFmEqeofSWw

Attached: 90b22ac8af7fd975606f42b2d84d22bb4d854fe7efcbc91b55241c650fca3212.png (389x332, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NO7D5-fmB8
instagram.com/p/BbiKUH0nZn-/
instagram.com/p/BjfCyKfgT5V/
instagram.com/p/BifmVlMgfkj/
youtube.com/watch?v=-1sbT4akXPg&feature=youtu.be&t=253
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=8NO7D5-fmB8

URGENT WATCH

instagram.com/p/BbiKUH0nZn-/

instagram.com/p/BjfCyKfgT5V/

instagram.com/p/BifmVlMgfkj/

THE PLOT THICKENS?

Attached: 6e33de87040d3a4fd0374aeccb5d4c545e307d774a2cf701507ba6cdc51d310f.png (979x647, 641K)

Should Sam really be one to talk here? A 30+ year old man that abuses his efame to prey on fangirls literally half his age? A guy that admits to being attracted to middleschoolers in his comedy? ( youtube.com/watch?v=-1sbT4akXPg&feature=youtu.be&t=253 )

Attached: 1526731729942.jpg (1129x1072, 199K)

Attached: ba81e701ef30773d09bdca2a1af20b065b581b5718d21dc78305ff186272c103.png (906x617, 461K)

lol

Attached: SamLoL.jpg (1600x4120, 1.14M)

im sure he'd already be in jail if you could actually prove he did anything illegal judging by your obsession with the guy

W-why does his hat say Basedheim??

Tim & Eric Awesome Show was being aired at 6am on Monday mornings, on the cartoon network, in some areas (that delayed their broadcast to try and make raunchy stuff like Adult Swim and South Park air later at night). 'Pretty traumatizing for a little kid, some of that wretched shit that was on that show.

I never said he did anything illegal, just that he's a bit of a hypocrite about all this shit. Especially in his vid when he calls out that guy about only getting boners from under-18 girls.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Just failed attempts or what?

This is in almost every thread related to Sam Hyde. Are you guys even real posters or automated?

Why does it matter? The point still stands.

t.tim

>makes sense

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-22-19-01-17~01~01.png (1080x1170, 296K)

Because the intentions and intended outcomes of the people deliberately and repeatedly feeding you information matters? It is kind of the whole reason the Jewish owned news media has become one of our most ardent, persistent enemies.

welp, i was gonna post about how eric might not be
evil freaks

It would be different if Sam actually had tangible evidence against the people he vaguely mentioned, or published those AS executive texts he alluded to, but he didn't do any of that. His vid is just a veiled advertisement for his gumroad shit.

whos this marky?

>who might potentially have pedophile evidence against them, I strongly believe these two are also a worthwhile targets with a dirty past,

this is a kike psyop, gas yourself OP

I know Sam's intentions are fame and fortune but is he not still seemingly useful at the moment? What are your intentions and intended outcome for being relentlessly Anti-Sam Hyde?

>veiled
only to retards such as yourself
at this point it's really fucking obvious from the get go that he's trying to sell you something when he puts a video on the hydewars jewtube account in 2018
i still thought it had its funny moments however

>instagram.com/p/BbiKUH0nZn-/
Look at the comments on this one. One of these faggots is talking about the kids dick. Yeah these pervs are pedos

Attached: Gas23.jpg (290x174, 8K)

A camwhore that Sam fucked up the butt when she was around 15-16.

links?

Search "Marky Sam Hyde"

Mods are a bunch of rat faced kikes.

There's no way you all are this stupid...

Loved Tim and Eric Awesome Show and Tom Goes to the Mayor. Bedtime stories is ok