Hello Jow Forums my last thread was umm bad. so lets try another thread. something fun. uhhh fug marry kill...

hello Jow Forums my last thread was umm bad. so lets try another thread. something fun. uhhh fug marry kill. ok that will be good i guess. who on Jow Forums do you wanne fug, marry and kill user? anyways this is a free thread but please be nice :)

Attached: uten navn.png (500x700, 325K)

I don't know a about the other two but I kinda want to fug zach hill for some reason

Attached: 1524416265613.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

zach hill? who is he?

Fug SSP
Marry Dr.Medic
Kill Memeboi

Attached: fea9106768e4849246cceb27d682f2dd.jpg (540x930, 73K)

memeboi. hmm its been a long time since i have met him i think. but he was a bit mean

fug finland
marry not sure really
kill space gayboi

finland is a cutie so i understand :)

This game will turn into a namefag drama, i'm telling you

but its a innocent game is it not. its like the game we always played in school. why is it bad?

Too late

Kill: all the scandinavian faggots on this fucking board
Marry: myself because I am flawless
Fuck: myself because you're all fucking fat and ugly

Attached: Viper_13.jpg (500x500, 17K)

you cant choose yourself though.

Fuck off faggot no one was talking to you

That's what you think nigger

Attached: Viper_11.jpg (600x600, 44K)

but its breaking the rules :(

Don't make it a free thread if you can't handle the heat

Attached: Viper_12.jpg (280x280, 16K)

i want to marry nicemark. fug finland since he is so nice. kill umm im unsure about this part.

um you got a point. go on just dont try to ruin others fun ok. then im happy :)

fuck myself
marry myself
kill germany

ok :)

pic related

Attached: Viper_21.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Fine then
Fug every gay poster
Marry W**th*r
Kill every retard that resort to name calling when losing an argument

why Germany? germans seem like nice people
your welcome. just remember what i said. be nice please

who is W**th*r?

Fuck all brits
Marry all brits
Kill all brits

why brits only? arent there other posters who are nice too.

Good choice.

Attached: suggestion.jpg (960x1133, 95K)

I'd also like to kill you 3 times

those words hurt a bit :(

Attached: 1518114327791.jpg (313x315, 21K)

stop it please it hurts

Attached: 1528420656931.jpg (698x658, 106K)

rope

Attached: 1519959048718.gif (420x240, 386K)

marry me please

i wanted a fun thread now people want me too die

Attached: gdfgdfd.png (810x701, 238K)

do anybody want to marry me? probably not because im a sissy slut :(

A tripfag like me

And ignore the Brith itt pls, he's just an edgy kid looking for attentions

I'd kill you first and marry and fuck you afterwards
Shut up fatty

I know this feel

ROPE

ROPE

Attached: be8.png (330x319, 178K)

No you're not, i tried to make you undertand that in your last thread but i guess that i've been too rude

oh ok. its ok if someone is looking for attention. if they dont do something bad i think.
im sorry. i didnt mean like this. hehe my friends are leaving me and im drasticaly loosing my grip on Jow Forums. soon i im all alone in my room forever til the day i kill myself.

:(
but people always say i am. if im not why do they still call me a sissy.

I think nicemark is the dane coming in to your threads telling you to take HRT.
On topic: Marry: Mrs Normie Kill: Normie Fuck: Mrs Normie

The rope

Attached: 1511943769053.jpg (184x184, 13K)

But it's calling your name

no nicemark is the icelandic user. isnt he? anyways i want to marry iceland.

That's niceway, nicemark is the anzuposting dane.

the rope whispers to you
it calls your name in your sleep
it slithers into your ever thought
the rope

Attached: 1520735334064.gif (300x300, 192K)

every*

oh ok. i was a bit confused.

Attached: 1520373688665.png (549x653, 143K)

'Cause sometimes you act like one, like in your last thread with that Spaniard; it's okay if you're a sissy, but there's more to you than that

i hope that is true

can you skip the killing part please?

Attached: 1517820935226.png (407x654, 318K)

>the rope whispers to you
But user she is always ready to hang out with you.

Attached: noose_chan_by_datweirdowholuvsmilk-dc1q9rh.png (800x900, 523K)

based and redpilled

Attached: hangmans-gallows-noose.jpg (600x800, 72K)

i dont like her. i promised to myself to never kill myself. but i dont know if i can keep that promise anymore.

It's up to you, you're who you choose to be

Nothing is stopping you.

Attached: e5c.jpg (499x750, 53K)

There's absolutely nothing wrong with committing suicide. Some people just think that they have gotten what they wanted out of life at an early age and that's fine. Don't let people hold you back.

yeah i guess so
thats true. i could do it right now if i had a rope. it wouldnt be so hard i already know how to tie one.

do it faggit

Attached: DO3NDBPWkAIASyC.jpg (300x290, 22K)

i dont know if im using my life to any good. im just sitting in my room wasting hours on keeping myself distracted from reality.

There are plenty of tutorials.

Attached: PLqgqvw.jpg (608x1070, 796K)

i dont have any rope. i cant kill myself without good rope.

haha what a LOSER

i know it already. its either suffication or breaking your neck. im done. i will plan it out more further in the future.

i already know. unlike you anons who have gotten accomplisment i have always been a failure. a alien to everyone else. the other kids parents couldnt even look at me like i was a normal kid. everyhting about me is rotten.

Don't, stop listening to those retards

Not with that attitude you can't :D

Attached: 1526741911698.jpg (552x748, 84K)

but its true. im nothing good nor will i be anything good.
can you just pause a bit. its hurting me.

Ritsu, if you let any of this get to you it's time for a Jow Forums break.

Ritsu, if you let any of this get to you it's time for a permanent break from life

i have nobody else to talk to. i feel even worse when im away from Jow Forums. im almost crying. but i will feel so much worse if im all alone away from Jow Forums

I'm sure it isn't true; and even if it is, you shouldn't care. Maybe you'll find someone irl that will love you, but you'll never know if you kys. In the meantime, you can always make friends here, avoiding retards like the ones itt that can only hate on others

im already considering it.
like who? im a failure. nothing i do is noteworthy. i could just slowly die in a hole and people wouldnt care.

the only thing keeping me happy is too keep being ritsu... i cant even do that anymore. im so tired and its all pointless and my soul hurts. i try my best but everything falls. why should i keep living? nobody likes me and nobody ill ever love me. im not good at anything and im dumb.

You shouldn't give a fuck if you're a failure, if nothing you do is noteworthy, you have to think for yourself, the only thing that should matter to you it's your happines and the happines of the ones you love; i get it, you have no one to love and no one loves you, you're lonely and you can't take it anymore, and i can't help you irl 'cause i'm just a stranger on the internet but please, consider making friends here, talk with them about your problems and you r thoughts, and eventually you'll sort your shit out irl too

You won't have any problems in the afterlife

i hope. maybe. i don know anymore. i at least have my miku. the only thing keeping my sanity together.

I like you

the afterlife is a lie. its all eternal nothingness forever. but its still better then what i have now.

you like me because i entertain you. that is the only way i can make someone like me. that is really pathetic.

Well regardless you won't have any problems if you hang yourself

ok. thats fine. i agree with you.

Nah, I never actually participated in your threads. I just think you are a good person.

maybe im good or something. but it doesnt matter. have we met irl i wouldnt be like ritsu. in real life i have a monotone voice and a dead stare with a dead face. i never talk too anyone if it isnt important and i always stare at the ground. would you like a person like that?

I would; honestly, you're describing my type

im mentally ill or something. that isnt a good type. i used to be psychotic. is that good? why do people think that is good.

I am very well aware of the fact that you aren't anything like Ritsu in real life, and that's a good thing if you ask me.

>would you like a person like that?
It depends on your interests, worldview etc., but the traits you've described alone wouldn't turn me away.
Yet, the very fact that you want to be more like Ritsu puts you in a "good person" category in my book.

Hello RiTsu

the thing is that the ritsu isnt just a act. i feel like ritsu. . when i meet people in real life i cant be like that if im not with close friends(which i have lost) because i can be happy. here i can be happy. but when i go out it all feels so empthy. i cant form a personality.

'Cause "normal" people are boring

i planned to kill my family. i planned to burn down everything. i almost did that and still feel no remorse for thinking like that. even if im more exciting im still bad.

So, you are basically telling me that Ritsu is what you feel like in real life? That just proves my assumptions of you being a good person right, doesn't it?

If you really do feel like and want to be like Ritsu in real life, go ahead. I don't see how its much different from acting like this here and being happy.

i do feel happy being ritsu here. but i dont know how i can in real life. all my efforts have been wasted.

You just have to try more, its always hard at first if you aren't an extrovert. But one has to force himself into social interactions to feel comfortable with them.

when im trying i stutter so much. it feels so painfull and eyecontact slowly kills me inside. i dont know if i will ever be able too do that.

Thats Fucking gay you Queer

That's the price you have to pay. At first you will stutter, you will feel alien in most companies, but with every attempt its going to get better... until eventually you start feeling comfortable around people.

i remember i tried something. i was just there. i did nothing. it was awfull and painful. eventually it was over. how can i do something like that again? i dont wanne. im sick of it.

I understand that you feel bad about yourself, but even after what you've told, i don't think you're a bad person