You fuckers don't know that Jow Forums is going to be shut down before 2020 US elections, right?

You fuckers don't know that Jow Forums is going to be shut down before 2020 US elections, right?
Whole site is hosted by Cloudflare and they are jews, and also the domain name is owned by GoDaddy that are also jews.

Attached: Aya Jones.jpg (2592x1944, 1.17M)

We can only hope for this

good

the curse is lifted and everyone can leave and become a productive member of society and lead a healthy emotionally fulfilling life

Sad if true

jews lol

its probably better to not give Jow Forums attention
its self containing for the most part
unless they want to flood the internet with shit

Attached: 1526140885849.gif (500x263, 345K)

cucks

isn't every good website on the internet hosted by cloud flare

it should have been shut down when moot left

or the first time moot sperged out about old /b/

That's because they are the only offering DDos protection.

Jow Forums is one of the most uncensored (if not the only) website in the whole world, if ((they)) shut down this site then you better start worrying.

they won't shut down Jow Forums, it serves as both a containment site and convenient way to monitor those who think they can be anonymous online by posting on an image board

Don’t get your hopes up, as much as we wish that’d happen it won’t.

Are you retarded?

nope, are you?

who are you Gay?

Man reddit is probably more uncensored than here, ever posted anything on Jow Forums? By the quality of your posts I’d assume the answer is yes so I’m sure you’re aware how autistic the mods are.

Don't you faggots need a loisense for posting here? gtfo or I will call the sharia police on you.

@6126066

Attached: 1438380508141.jpg (290x385, 92K)

Man if ur’re gon do shit epic style at least put effort into it

Omar Al Shabib pls get out or pay the jizya