How do Americans fap without foreskin? Like mechanically how does that even work...

How do Americans fap without foreskin? Like mechanically how does that even work, do they just waggle their bellend and cry themselves to sleep?

Attached: 1498779511004.jpg (690x460, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ewwww you use the head to masturbate?
wtf man i have my foreskin but i don't use the head for masturbating

Obviously any kind of friction does the job, but if you use external means to masturbate you can't reasonably do without lube, which turns into a mess if you're using your bare hands.
I guess that's why the US is the most innovative market for sex toys second only to Japan.

Imma have to think as a Jow Forums fag here for a second

If jews own most or all of the sex shops and lube companies they probably circumcise people so that they need to buy lube to fap

Jews exposed

They charge parents $$$ for the snip. Then sell the 4skin for $400+ each. Anybody can buy an USA baby foreskin online, anybody at all. So each foreskin is worth $1,000+ each.
>they baby 4skin mostly ends up on a crusty old hags face on the other side of the world
It’s very mean. Don’t talk about it in front of burgers too because it’s rude and embarrassing for them.

in all seriousness, circumcision is repulsive and disturbing
why would anyone circumsize their children? i mean, fuck, why does circumcision even exists? who the fuck thought it was a good idea?

I hate Harvey Kellog more than words can say. I want my foreskin back, and thinking about the thousands of infants that are raped every day sends me into a murderous rage. People think I'm insane for opposing infant genital mutilation, and I hate them for it. Don't take your foreskin for granted, if you'd been born here it would've went into some used-up whore's facial cream.

Attached: 1533398594334.jpg (240x193, 16K)

Fucking sad man, I'll cheerish my foreskin that hasn't been take by kikes.

There's a way for you to get yours back right?

No, once that shit is gone it's gone. There are reconstructive surgeries but there's no restoring the severed nerve endings and any artificial reconstruction would be as numb as the rest of my penis. I'm a bit lucky, there's a bit of skin left on the base but I can't feel the tip, it's calloused and sex is more psychological than anything.

Fucking sucks man I don't even wanna try to immerse myself in your situation but yeesh

Just try and stop that gross practice in ur country

man i wish i was circumcised. my exposed dickhead without foreskin stings from the air

Pump it.

foreskin stings?

80% of burger males, that's four in five, are circumcised, 99.99% without their consent eight days after birth, and most don't even know what's been taken from them. Like this chucklefuck, he doesn't realize that without his foreskin, scar tissue would build up on his glans as it rubbed against his underpants, and eventually his dick-head wouldn't barely be able to sense dull pressure, let alone actual, genuine, legitimate sexual pleasure. Reach down and touch your foreskin, that's a male birthright, and I'm never going to experience that.

Maybe you wanna know how it feels?

Wanna play with it UwU?

Attached: animu.jpg (300x168, 7K)

you really don't want it
psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

My cousin isn't circumcised, but only because his penis was too small for the surgeon to attempt the procedure. The only reason he can feel his dick, is that it was too small to cut. Look into post-circumcision infections, occasionally gangrene sets in and the only way to fight it is to remove more of the penis.

gross, I don't like the idea of looking at that shit

I'll pass

I wanna know if the golden dawn is based and redpilled or not.

Are they worth it or are they autismo?

the same way you do
i dont understand this meme of having no foreskin makes it difficult to masturbate

They are retarded. The other day one of their politicians publicaly announced that the would start a coup. Of course he got chased by the police and got caught. Even the leader of the party is in jail. This is the only popular right-wing party but even they have been sold out

autism

well I mean you need lube don't you? With a foreskin you're basically holding onto that but without it you're either fingering the head, which sounds uncomfortable, or only touching the shaft, which sounds a whole lot less stimulating.

no, i do not need lube

kek

They have to lubricate their mutilated dicks

It's not even the procedure used by historical Jews. In ancient times, circumcision was a faint cut into the tip of the penis and the foreskin was left intact. Total foreskin removal has no biblical precedence whatsoever, and Jews only began practicing it in AD 400, to prevent anyone from mistaken them for the Greeks. The church backs it, but if they opened their bibles they'd find dozens of verses decrying it. Look up Galatians 5:2-11, that is the tip of the ice (((berg)))

I'm not gonna google about kike dick but thanks for the /his/tory lesson m8

apart from the Jow Forums shit this guys right, full circumcision didn't come about till the romans and it only started happening among Christians in the US very recently, as well as being semi-common in South Africa, Australia and Canada.
It became popular in an effort to stop kids from masturbating in a more puritan time but clearly that shit don't work.

I fucking wish (((circumcision))) was history, if you have any questions about the cosmetics lobby, just ask.

Icky, just leave the childrens willies alone imo

My first question about the cosmetics lobby is what is the cosmetics lobby?

Several cosmetics companies in the US make huge profits on foreskin-based anti-aging cream, and actively oppose legislation that could prevent their sick shit from yielding dividends.

Get circumsized
now

agreed

Im a rare burger who was left intact. My moms friends asked and pestered her to get us mutilated. They literally asked her "doesnt that make them have problems/phimosis?". We are completely cucked. My little nephew almost got cut even though our family is "redpilled" on circumcision, just for having a rash and blister on his foreskin. I flipped my shit and tried to explain how foreskins arent optional, but they still didnt care too much.

That's fucking autismo

Eh, I am also a American with foreskin. My only qualm is the public opinion of circumsicion in the U.S. Many thots are not used to circumcision in the US so it makes me self conscious. However I am proud of it and cherish it dearly and will never circumcise my own tykes.

Attached: 1524636404535.jpg (2448x3247, 1.56M)

>exposed dickhead without foreskin stings from the air

Yeah that's not normal, you should see a doct... oh wait, you are american, guess you'll just have to learn to live with your condition.

Attached: 1504802366128.png (620x583, 312K)

you don't have to, but you never really know what it feels like with foreskin so we don't really try to think about cause we can't change it anyway

You poor bastard.

Circumcised here. The skin still moves about, that's how.

my only question is why are europeans so obsessed with american dick?

beacuase that feel when no american bf

lube

It was a good idea because the isrealites got their dicks infected due to a severe lack of water to wash themselves with

because statistically it does lower the risk of infection, penile cancer and STDs

i produce enough precum that it's naturally lubricating
even when I don't it's not really an issue you kinda just do it