Mfw i wake up

>mfw i wake up

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg (2002x2048, 124K)

Have a wash

just jerk it off

go back to sleep

Good idea
Maybe later
No u

please improve the quality of your posts and at least stop tripfagging

WOOOOOOOH
AH’M SUICIDAL AN’ FUCKIN SICK OF LIFE
LETS SEE HOW FAR WE GET

Attached: C3AB0B0F-7EC3-4CA0-AA29-FF1344DCC95A.jpg (960x1280, 311K)

I post how and what i want, no need to reply with a wall of text to something like "go back to sleep", and yes, this thread is plain dumb but can't i shitpost a little? Look at the catalog, it's not like i'm doing any harm; i got a story thread still up, if you want to contribute.
I'm not suicidal and i'm not pretending to be, are you talking for yourself?

ok

Attached: 1526496099716.jpg (1600x900, 262K)

It's weird how Fake-Kobe went inactive around the same time you came here, isn't it..

Wrong; i replied to him many times

How to we stop this mad brute?

Attached: image-2.png (495x528, 127K)

Go to sleep, its already over.

SHINBO SAYS SMILE

Attached: tumblr_6DYN6SXEjkmfF2bKMko1_500.jpg (800x1131, 69K)

>mfw I wake up at 3 am

Attached: aaaaaaaahhhhhhh oh god no not again.gif (245x190, 987K)

Disregard that, i'm his servant
I can't sleep until 6am
Is that a recurring problem or it's for the heat?

Recurring problem due to PTSD. I often wake up screaming or jerk awake violently covered in sweat even when it's not hot. I often don't sleep because I'm scared to dream.
Shit sucks.

Attached: 2345c4d68f7f7cb763062086d25561af--anime-hot-anime-guys.jpg (420x560, 32K)

It sure does sucks, sorry lad
I won't ask for details, but may i ask what caused your problem?

Military service. I don't like to be a big whiner about it though. I knew what I signed up for. I couldn't have imagined what it would really be like though. It's not the combat that fucked me up either. It was constantly waiting for death while watching others die knowing there was nothing I could do. The faces of my own people is what haunts me.

Attached: 5c21b87becaacd20bc4d4c54c3126f13.jpg (1262x633, 142K)

How do you treat it? I suppose that your country doesn't care about your situation

Therapy and meds mostly. My wife helps a lot too supporting me through my episodes and listening to me when I need her. I mostly just try to face it and accept that I can't change it.
God give me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things that should be and the wisdom to distinguish between the two.

I have PTSD too, try aripiprazol, works wonders for me

>mfw i go to sleep hoping i dont wake up but eventually i do wake up for another day

Attached: 1525648008141.jpg (1920x1200, 1021K)

I moved away from mainstream psychotropics because they fuck me up. I'm a cannabis recovery success story. I've gone from an episode 3 times a week to one maybe every 4 months. I still have the shakes and flashbacks but I burn one down and pull myself out of it.

Attached: Anime-Smoking-Girl-Wallpaper.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Aripiprazol helps you concentrate, doesn't fuck you up, there is no downside to it
I have zero hallucinations or night terrors, ZERO, since at least a month, and feel generally well. The problem with weed is your cbd receptors will develop tolerance. that's not a problem with neuroleptics

I haven't experienced that at all and I've been dosing for 4 years. I'm happy with my meds and my therapy. Glad to know you've found something that works but it's just not for me.

ok might, I wish you well, and hopefully those dreams do come off completely. may you walk by the light always

ok mite*

Thanks for answering me, i hope that it hasn't bothered you; i thought that you were an eccentric lad, but now i see that you're a man
Be well