How does one resist the urge to end it all?

How does one resist the urge to end it all?

Attached: 1024px-Edouard_Manet_-_Le_Suicidé.jpg (1024x886, 245K)

Attached: il_340x270.539245270_mhbz.jpg (340x270, 10K)

Die for 5 minutes and see how bad hell is

Doing something with your life besides shit posting, jerking your dick and all around being a worthless pathetic NEET. Get a job.

I've got a job. And regarding "jerking my dick all day", I lost interest in masturbation a long time ago.

Beer. Lots of beers.

Do you have friends?
Do you go outside?
Do you have hobbies outside out vidya?
Do you actively try to better your life?
These are all things that can help you get fulfillment.
Life isn't worth living if you don't fill it with something.

I drink practically every day. If anything, it has made everything worse.

>Do you have friends?
No.
>Do you go outside?
I couldn't stay inside all day if I tried. I usually just walk around the streets of Copenhagen at night.
>Do you have hobbies outside out vidya?
I don't play video games.
>Do you actively try to better your life?
I did for a long time; but I have now come to see the effort as futile.

Well now you know why you're depressed. You've given up because it was "too hard" or you didn't make as much progress as you thought you should have.
Make some friends through work, find a hobby that keeps your hands busy and get back to bettering your life no matter how hard it is. Your life won't get better if you lock into this idea of everything being futile because it's not. Unless you WORK to make it better it will only get worse. I know this first hand and drinking will only punish your future self. You're directly taking from him and he's pissed at you for doing it. He wants you to make things better now so he doesn't have to suffer.
Now look Dane I don't like you and I know you don't like me but hearing this worries me that I won't get to spend more time with you shitting on me and everyone around me. I want you to do better for yourself so you can spend more time with us instead of living this life of self destruction.
Don't do it for me or yourself do it for future you and the cute wife he has. She worries about you too.
Pull yourself up by your boot straps and force yourself to do better I know you can do it.

Attached: giphy (10).gif (500x450, 294K)

Just kill yourself lol

>I drink practically every day. If anything, it has made everything worse
Well what the fuck is wrong with you. Are you just a depressedfag because you feel unfulfilled, Fresh out of school and don't know what to do with yourself. Pick up a hobby, Do charity work for the community, Exercise, Read more books, Build upon relationships with your family/friends. Most importantly if you ever can, Stop coming here.

>Fresh out of school and don't know what to do with yourself
I'm in my thirties.
>Read more books
Reading is the only thing that keeps me sane.
>Build upon relationships with your family/friends.
I've got neither.
>Do charity work for the community
My community can go fuck itself.

This is your fucking problem. You're a nihilistic faggot. Get out of your shell, Go make a family or friends if you got non. Stop being a pathetic little bitch about it. You're lacking motivation in your life but to content with "poor me everything sucks" you refuse to do anything.
Put the books away get involved with your community and exercise. You're to stuck in your own head having conversations with yourself, You've become jaded.

This leaf knows what's up.

The secret is to simply not care.

>Go make a family or friends
This is the sentiment of an upper class, low IQ imbicile, whose entire life has been paved for him.
You accuse me of being a "nihilistic faggot" without properly understanding the circumstances. Making "friends" is easier for some than others; do you not think I have tried for over twenty years?
Humans are inherently monstrous and will stab you in the back and abandon you, no matter how much one tries to reciprocate a "friendship".

No, This is a fact from someone who came from nothing. You get nothing out of life if you put nothing into it. This is a undeniable truth. You want something then take it, If you can't take it make it. Nothing is ever going to fall out of the sky and make you life better without you doing something. Your responses alone tells me enough about your character and it is that of a quitter. Someone who faces the slightest resistance towards their goal throws their hands up in the air crying quits.
You got exactly what you put into life and you have no right to bitch about it now. Change yourself or deal with your current state of existence.

>Change yourself
>Someone who faces the slightest resistance towards their goal throws their hands up in the air crying quits
After twenty years of trying one's hardest, it is not too encouraging when no progress has been made.

Also, do not try and persuade me to believe you to be anything but someone who was born with a silver spoon in their mouth. You are, and will always be a privileged imbicile; as proven by this conversation, I am talking to a brick wall.

Smile more often
Have faith in yourself
Don't give up
Move on

You're a piss poor excuse for a human. To imagine out of all the eggs and sperm your parents wasted you were the one that succeeded.
Remain a failure it's clearly the only thing you're good at.

Kierkegaard chill, but here's some food for thought:

What is the real problem? Is it "life"? Is it possible that you only view your existence as "life"? Have you ever taken the time to consider that "ending your life" will solve nothing, and what we truly desire is to actually end our existence?

That's the problem modern society has invented. We think that life equates to existence, when by all means, it absolutely not. We think that Death is the end of existence, thereby confirming our assumption that "killing ourselves is going to end existence", but how does that sound to you? "Killing myself is going to end my existence". It sounds odd, no?

If it doesn't, here's some more; Death, what you presumably desire, is just another realm of existence. Kill yourself, and you die; you only are dead, not non-existent. The pain doesn't lie in life, oh no; it lies in existence. Existence is the pain, and you can't end your existence.

So in shorter words; this is hell, and you're here forever.

You don't, just give in to it.

Attached: 1531295240354.jpg (900x853, 98K)

I will refer you to my previous replies; I've said all I've got to say to you.

As in, go kill yourself if you want but you'd just a corpse, and who knows if you actually "end your consciousness". You're a memory and you would still exist, and the pain still lies.

B

how does one end it all

Attached: 1522797559918.jpg (2560x1440, 1.72M)

Cringe

>Life isn't worth living if you don't fill it with something.
so you would rather fill yourself with shit than be empty , you really are a normie

i just think about how much it would hurt

usually worse than how i'm feeling

Nigga it's general advice. Fill your life with SOMETHING. I have hobbies and friends you might have something else. Fucking hang me for trying to give a nigga some advice.

>Fucking hang me for trying to give a nigga some advice.
giving a suicidal dumbass dumb advice is not better than just keeping yer mouth shut if somebody is legit deppressed suicidal go to a doctor and gets some pills

Attached: 152676798690.png (406x396, 6K)

For a sec, I thought it was fagmark that was suicidally depressed. Darn.

Go sober and drink only 1 day a week. Abstaining makes the alcohol even sweeter, and helps keep you from building a tolerance to it.

Attached: high impact alcoholism.png (300x300, 7K)

If you have some money then you can buy some sort of opiate and feel amazing till your addiction kills you in a few years.

stop drinking the poison, quit your job and get you r welfare like 51% of your fellow danes aka get your slavetax money back,and just relax before it all collapses

>collapses

LOL no, they're cutting your gibsmedats long before they collapse. They're gonna fix the country and let you NEETs starve.