346th Happy day

"Assuming that truth is inevitable, it could be argued that linguistics works on a mathematical basis. A word with an idea, relativity or passion - any variable yields physical, but not tangible fruit. Romantic would even say that the influence of supra-material spheres on the other world of the Vienna Circle was created only to marvel what's a conscious being."

Does these words mean anything to you, user..?
I mean - they are legible and seem to make a sense or two when judged sentence by sentence~
..but do you see in them any reason? Does your assumption about a thought who raise them makes you question anything?

Catharsis for today~
youtube.com/watch?v=L5v9cJpg6s8
Don't rewind, just appreciate the animation and vocals. Let it sink in you

Attached: .jpg (600x698, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=robots learning to compose music
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrUI-oPQlw
airportsinspain.net/international-airports-in-spain
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_airports_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fist

nazi faggot

Attached: 1532408861588.jpg (466x700, 301K)

Did you gas the pole?

Hello

Attached: _flandre_scarlet_hong_meiling_izayoi_sakuya_koakuma_patchouli_knowledge_and_others_touhou_drawn_by_w (750x712, 881K)

>"Assuming that truth is inevitable, it could be argued that linguistics works on a mathematical basis. A word with an idea, relativity or passion - any variable yields physical, but not tangible fruit. Romantic would even say that the influence of supra-material spheres on the other world of the Vienna Circle was created only to marvel what's a conscious being."
False mathematics is only a concept that has worded so far and it has it's limits to truly progress we need to find a different alternative

You do know that mathmatical linguistic is the degree im working on right?
Those words means a lot more than it should for a healthy person

Attached: Aya_Aya_Aya.jpg (1250x808, 161K)

>proofs flag
What exactly is on it? Is this s̝̥e̷̘̦̳s on Russia flag..?
>Iceland
Oi, is that really you Nicey..? ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
First time seeing anybody from Iceland with extra flags~
Why, hello there unbased Israel /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
>qq .. RR
Nice id, Asia Furfriend o/
On. A. Walk. -,ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
Herries Math-Buddy Those words means a lot more than it should for a healthy person
You mean that mathmatical linguistics make you healthy..?
Or knowledge on the subject erases all what's good in these words~ /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Nontheless, every reaction is interesting, thank you for sharing o/

Attached: .jpg (533x496, 59K)

Ello! ^-^
Did you write it? I like it, it could surely be said that the expressions of linguistics or ideas can work on a mathematical basis, or at least in the same realm since it'd be tied to the same "reality". It's another way to express our reasoning in this, whereever we are. How could it ever be seen as something disconnected? Linguistics surely describe ideas, mathematics is describing through quantity. Uhm.

Attached: sayori_35.png (744x910, 780K)

The first half of that colocation says basically: assuming truth is something that eventually will emerge, and it is the byproduct of a logic argument, linguistic will work as a logic language. Then you can generalize even further that your words and ideas are merely a certain distance from the truth, and most of our ideas are of variable meaning, which is an awesome and tangible result, but in reality dont makes much sense because it can be of variable truth
This then descend onto a series of statements trying to hold themselves on quicksand

Attached: __serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_batta_ijigen_debris__sample-9af366a2c4de75c316dd0953f001914d.jpg (850x850, 80K)

cum

On a more deep ideal, mathmatics are just describing, even describing how to describe, its objects are so generalized it doesnt even care what it is drscribing anymore

Hello swedish friend

Attached: __serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_batta_ijigen_debris__sample-c0f10aba9d667c713424a638e8c0ebd4.jpg (850x850, 54K)

that one extra flag shouldve gave you a hint

Attached: 40b.jpg (600x623, 28K)

Hellu!
Yeah, this is true. I was also thinking about that first statement but you put it better in your reply. But I guess you need to dissect "assuming truth is something that eventually will emerge", I have an issue with this because true in what sense? As a prediction of something that isn't but will be? If one has an idea and express it through language, claiming this is true. Then later something occurs which is in line with the idea that was expressed by this individual, is it then this idea that has become true? How can one in reality say that is so though, isn't the idea in itself non-repeating as the idea is truth in itself no matter if said idea later is manifested in some other way. Not sure.

Attached: sayori_36.png (1597x799, 1.55M)

Aye, it's another quote from my note-book stash I've been working on quite some time ago - for a day or three, then slowly forgetting about it~
Your and Canada's presence made me reincarnate later thoughts in from of these threads. Whenever I don't feel like thinking too much, I just translate stuff I've already noticed o/
It comes with a consquence it sometimes being in conflict with my present self but, oi - if it can be used to born some thoughts la Socrates in my fellas then why not ( ´ ▽ ` )b
Overinterpretation's a key to revolution o/
Viva unclarified subjects \o/
Holly molly, you've actually got it ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᶜᵏ⋅⋅!
I didn't know you're such a person, Oracle c:
Nor I really thought that this was ddescribed that well to pass the trial of an autonomic idea c=
Cummies~!
This way, Sir You can't make it simpler than that, Oracle

Attached: .png (1642x996, 66K)

german

But im at home right now :^)
Also why is your flag german now

Attached: 2018-06-25 00_29_44-Greenshot - копия.png (510x486, 192K)

but what if your bad at math?

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1149, 216K)

he is on a vacation~

Attached: image.jpg (787x545, 74K)

Truth itself has variable meaning aince its an primal concept, we all know what it is but is really hard to describe
The "assuming" part is more of a way to skip this particular discussion and start with you own perception of truth already validated as "inevitable"
I am an Oracle dear Rumia, i do what i can to answer questions and dilemmas
I am happy to satisfy with my answer, even tho i admit the second half was more to the linguistics side and escapes my knowledge

Attached: __godzilla_and_remilia_scarlet_shin_godzilla_and_touhou_drawn_by_batta_ijigen_debris__0b83c8981ff13e (833x1000, 58K)

Oh i see

Ouh, what changed between your old and your present self? ^o^

Attached: sayori_23.png (1059x1920, 870K)

And I guess you have to start from somewhere to get somewhere else! ^-^ Otherwise you'd just be looking for your starting position eternally..

Attached: sayori_113.jpg (850x850, 103K)

That has its own beauty, but no actual functionality
Its a nice eternal quest, as real quests and dreams shuold be
What is the end if not the saddest part of an adventure? We all stay for tue post game to see some small interaction and grind for the final extra boss, in denial that the game is over

Attached: 1519181936504.jpg (300x225, 54K)

Reminds me of how I used to view holidays as a child. I used to cherish that first monday and tuesday of a week off, wednesday was sort of in between and when thursday, friday came I often looked back at those previous days and reflected over what I had done, in a nostalgic sense. It seemed brighter at the beginning and progressed into something more sentimental. I figure the same thing can be done for life in it's whole. ^o^

Attached: c_iirno.jpg (636x900, 161K)

>supra-material spheres on the other world of the Vienna Circle

Attached: 1342911291208.jpg (578x818, 338K)

Oi, there he is! I felt bad for giving you that satori with only a small edit. Here's another one! ^-^

Attached: satori_11.jpg (1176x1176, 489K)

I was shitposting instead of sleeping after work, so I was catching up on it too late.
But something was calling to me in my uneasy slumber. It happens a lot. My unconscious mind knows when I'm sought. It feels the summoning.

Not a thank you... oh okay! That's fine too! No worries! ^-^
That's coole, when I was a kid I was a master at lucid dreaming and spawned predators to kill me when I needed to wake up! I already mentioned this in some other thread so chances are you already know this.

Attached: sayori_77.jpg (750x948, 64K)

Anyway, I'm not too sure about the maths of linguistics. I do know music is mathematical. A certain extreme shitposter I saw here was shitposting slightly less than normal, and he proclaimed that the rhythm of music is the mathy part, and his taste was high indeed for preferring this part of it.
But did you know the notes are the same, if not more so?
A note an octave higher from another, it's double the frequency. I wonder if anyone has ever put in the work to figure out the mathematic formula for something beautiful in its complexity.
And music is a sort of language too. It can move more strongly than words, and universally. For an example, SayoriSven's great love, Chopin's second sonata contains a movement widely known as the funeral march. To hear it is to evoke the thought of death. But this piece, if someone cared to do it, could be broken down to just numbers. The sounds, the pace, all of it. It's probably a tiresome thing to do though.
I can only imagine breaking down linguistics is even more so.
!!!!
Well I'm still half asleep Sven.
And I could swear I have that one somewher
I still haven't finished sorting through this mess of pictures Alice gave me.

Attached: S0328.jpg (800x1265, 137K)

Sorry for latency, I enjoyed little too much a healthy conversation with my own mother. You have to praise moments like this when they happen sometimes less often than yearly =w=
Also, they have like this amazing balcony - nothing special but the view and little aesthetic.. fact that it's actually furnished & clean, that most of the dinners take place here - an amazing assortyment to have in flat, absolutely mind refreshing even in these heat.
With sunset comes beauty of rest, breeze and colours~

Machine translation but accurate enough to leave ʕ-ᴥ- ʔ
I don't remember why I put in there concept of Vienna Circle - perhaps I've found out that one of my authorities took a part in it. Perhaps it was something more.
I'm just sure it wasn't just for the emphasis.
That would be too miserable for me, uwuu~
Germm!! >:b
Ayo Marise o/
Yuuka's on a walk ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
Oh boy, I'm bad at math D:
That's why I seek ways of affecting in literature - when you can't change the world with sheer math, do it by nice words :b
It was an ending touch~
A subtle knot Vampir feeding a kaijū with beans
Touhou really is the greatest thing to come after sliced bread (゜∀゜)
Murmur informationes =w=
Everyday supplies of knowledge o/
Maybe a book or six more as well~
People really tend not to like ending anything, huh..
Maybe there should be a danse macabre for peeps to reconcile with the finale of their favorite show..?
A reminder for everything - return from a trip, your friend moving outside of the country, maybe even a symbol for that hidden sadness which lingers after closing certain episodes of life..
Like life itself~!
Oh wait, that's where it originated from ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
I really hope we could extend our golden ages in life..
It's just so bitter to think about.. stuff, you know~

Have anybody of you actually checked out main video I've linked at the start of this thread? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

Attached: .gif (796x800, 1.87M)

I don't need to check it out...

Attached: image.jpg (250x188, 25K)

Well, there are mathematically learning robots that try to compose "beautiful" music..
It's no surprise that music belongs to math.
Arithmetic, geometry, music, and astronomy - medieval quadrivium, right~?
Music is linguistics of math, that's for sure, but if we would to break down everything into pieces, I'm sure there would be all math anyway.
I've listened to it about four times today, yesterday maybe twice, it just can't leave my head and the chills start to be accompanied with wet eyes, aaaaaaaa =w=
It feels like mental masochism at this point.
Also makes it harder to sleep~

Attached: .png (1280x1552, 1.04M)

Always rember happy day, user

Attached: .png (800x600, 578K)

Really? I didn't hear it.
Are the robots having any success with it?
by the way, can we play that game from yesterday again some time?
Hey Sven I had some questions from a previous discussion that occurred to me after I sobered up. What philosophical rant did having sex with a female version of yourself relate to? Or were you just asking me to post that imagine copypasta

Attached: S9249.png (690x885, 508K)

It's hard to give you one you don't have :c
I shouldn't ask others to share informationations when I, myself hate so much sharing the very same as I was first refering to in the first passage of this sentence before this combination of words written after that first one I previously mentioned, not the first time I mentioned but now I'm refering to the second time! ^-^
>It's just so bitter to think about.. stuff, you know~
I figure I think about that too much

Attached: sayori_21.jpg (609x860, 56K)

Rembered!

rememebered!
But it's important to note: sometimes you have to take it hard to take it easy. Don't be lazy with your laziness. Taking it truly easy requires taking care of the things that make it hard to do so!
You can give me other ones too if you want it so greatly. I am not picky with cute pictures.
I mainly wanted Satoris because she has one of my favourite designs, and after collecting koishis at someone's request I had more cute Koishis than Satoris. It didn't seem right.
But cute Satoris are more bothersome to find than those of her sister. Plus I thought it was funny to constantly demand them from people as payment for services.
ᴵ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ ᴵ ᵏᶦᶰᵈ ᵒᶠ ʳᵘᶦᶰᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ᵒʷᶰ ʲᵒᵏᵉ ʷʰᵉᶰ ᴬᶫᶦᶜᵉ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ᶦᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢᶫʸ

Rembered!
And yes, I did listen! ^-~
That was unrelated to the discussion, the discussion was what I entered after that!

Attached: xxx_2_3.png (711x627, 569K)

Wasn't it just a satori collection she had laying around intended for future avatarfagging though?

Attached: cirno___.jpg (1171x1495, 801K)

I see. So it was the imagine copypasta. Okay, okay. Are you a boy or a girl today? It seems to shift back and forth too much to tell.
yeah

We can do it right hecking now~
For the music..
youtube.com/results?search_query=robots learning to compose music
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrUI-oPQlw
I dunno, I only checked the baroque part if I remember.
Is this some sort of play of words..? (゜v゜)
>I figure I think about that too much
Then I'm sure you will like that song

Attached: 5351180 my wife mari is so cute.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Oh I'm a male.

Attached: anzu_3.jpg (429x600, 88K)

germany?

>182cm
>75kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle his perfectly sized body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend him over and fuck him on.

I'm up for a few rounds of salem the collection of hut located in the word not first in order of this sentence but surely in the beginning, as now it has been drawn out way longer than is actually needed for my point to be communicated efficiently, in fact this sentence might be broken by this rant! ^o^
>Also take it easy o/
In what regard? :o
And I did like the song! ^.^

Attached: awoo3.jpg (792x800, 102K)

Attached: smug.png (335x317, 71K)

That's pretty gay lole

Attached: sayori_60.png (2000x2000, 1.85M)

Rembemberd

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_batta_ijigen_debris__sample-de41dd27acb2e0b95dd9a72c54aa2851.jpg (850x850, 76K)

That's a hecking gay way of being rude towards somebody's BMI..
ʕ-ᴥ-ʔ Yuuka's no longer with us.
>frogposters reporting somebody for avatarfiging
I used Rumia twice in this thread ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
ᴴᵉᶜᵏ, ᴵ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᵃᶜᶜᶦᵈᵉᶰᵗᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵖᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ᴷᵒᶦˢʰᶦ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ᵗᶦᵐᵉˢ⋅⋅
That's like half of your frogposts here already.
Do you also expect to get a 1,5 day ban for your post?
Cute crabby

Attached: .jpg (590x416, 55K)

what happened ?

She went for a walk and didn't come back, ᶠᵘᶠᵘ~
I'm sure she's alriiight..

Attached: .png (559x701, 337K)

That crab died because of sacrilege, but his sons persist as stronk crabs

Attached: DTwL8QkU8AIZ80a.jpg (500x500, 42K)

rembered

Attached: marisaspagetti.png (450x500, 360K)

Rombert!

Attached: 1509765425170.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Lookie Niceway - you've got a new country representative! Fourth game of Salem right now, this is amazing..!

Attached: .jpg (2048x1107, 170K)

remembered~

Attached: image.jpg (409x398, 60K)

Jester who wanted to become a Bodyguard and real Doctor n1
Gee golly :^)

It's all in Canada's hands~

Attached: .jpg (1950x1097, 1.78M)

Yeah i saw.
You playan town of Salem?

Attached: e038561d411793a44e7ed9afdd2bd67d8e3deff2.png (734x768, 413K)

We've played four games, now it's just Sven and Canada.

I'm slowly going to sleep =w=

Attached: image.png (400x300, 61K)

lole i owned you as transporter
get rekt scrube

Good game! ^o^
Goodnight german!
Whoever is still up for a game of this add sayorisven and I'll invite ya!

Attached: 887750.jpg (442x600, 53K)

Sent

Coole! I'll invite you for the next game! ^-^

Hello Hitler Yuuka~
Rembered!

Attached: 76543456876543.jpg (700x988, 358K)

Didn't get any?! :c

Lemme add you instead, gimme ur name

Guess I also leave this here

Attached: 43343433443.png (601x495, 212K)

Oh sorry, i must've done it wrong ot something.
It should be Niceland.

It's buggy, see if you can find me on there now

the swede says to accept invite

Goooodd gooooooooooodddd ^-^

Rember!

Attached: C6BzmawWgAAGscr.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

Rembered!

Sorry i was busy, got you now

Hey friend, heading back tomorrow.
Gonna be a bad flight since i have to wait 8 hours at the airport.

Attached: cbbdaf63fa8d5b246441e9e38bee0059--zelda-series-legend-of-zelda.jpg (650x744, 59K)

Oh dear, that's a very long time! How come you have to wait that long?

Attached: 1508113272124.jpg (250x208, 6K)

I have to go to Oslo first and the flight i need to get on only comes after that ammount of time.
At least there should be internet but i think it's time limited so that sucks.

Attached: tvropes-visiblesigh.jpg (260x340, 16K)

Oh, I see. For some reason I assumed there would be a direct flight since it's not a long distance and because in my mind I kinda see all Nordic countries as a single unit

Attached: 1489169562793.png (711x822, 356K)

Nah, that would be impractical.
Better to have one international airport and then just a bunch of smaller ones in the smaller cities.
I wish i could just direct fly though, would be much better and shorter.
How many international airports are there in Spain?
I know there's one in Madrid and i think there's one in Barcelona but I'm not sure if those are the only ones.
Your country has bigger cities than us so it makes sense.

Attached: 1512352262820.png (744x720, 340K)

>How many international airports are there in Spain?
A ridiculously high amount. Most of them are not profitable and many of them aren't even used at all but they exist because corruption and wasting public money are Spain's national sports

airportsinspain.net/international-airports-in-spain

Yeah that's way too many.
There should only really be ones in really big cities and even then only when they're far enough apart.
Probably like three would be enough.
Is this a problem common in the bigger euro countries or is this unique to spain?

It seems that France, Italy and Greece also have a good bunch of them. Germany has quite a lot too but way less than Spain

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_international_airports_by_country

Anyway I'm beary tired so I'm going to bed now. Good night, freund!

That's a dumb issue to have, put the money in something else.
Goodnight friend!
Have sweet Dreams!

Attached: Blonde-anime-waving-for-blog.jpg (640x480, 38K)

suppa late rember

going to sleep soon, but how goes life friends (if anyone's still here)

Attached: sleepy03.png (960x720, 89K)

I'm alright.
Going back to Norway tomorrow.
A bit sad about that since I'm starting to realize how much i like Iceland.
Maybe I'll just stay when i come back next time.
How is the sleepy soap doing though?

Attached: sample_062a06403ede2268d142d8031d3b99d802451f0d.jpg (850x471, 178K)

I'm okay, tired. We are working 10 hour days which is kind of rough. what makes it worse is that it's an hours drive away, so it kind of makes it like a 12 hour work day.

Ouch.
What are you working at and why are the hours so long?
Hope it's at least fun work
My friend has to work 12 hours on certain days and he's a barkeep.

I'm a electrician, so construction. our crew finished our last job (which was 10 min drive from my house) and got moved to this new job, which is an hours drive outside of the city we are based in. and we decided to do 10 hour days so we wouldn't have to drive 5 days a week, or if we did we get a bunch of overtime.
The overtime is really nice, and I do like the work, but 10 hours is kind of much,

Alright that makes sense.
I'm going to sleep noe.
Goodnight soapy boy.

Attached: 6f3efd51643e22dbfd20cf8d4dabfbfb88fce218.jpg (1000x1412, 145K)

sleep well friend

Attached: sleepy 02.png (960x720, 90K)