Stop bullying trans people

Stop bullying trans people

Attached: 3c945b32379843ddf5bde8ff1da34923a619d8caed9bb17ffb0f295a379122ba.png (712x678, 312K)

There aren't any trans people here

shut up and show me your cute trans butt, you fag

show me your lady dick, faggot

Attached: 2F27A5BA-6246-464E-8793-CE2B1255FA07.jpg (286x327, 27K)

except for you

I'll bully you with my cock faggot

but trans creatures aren't people

No, all trannies and tranny supporters need to die.

Prove it

they don’t have enough self worth to being self hating neurotics, so why should i place any worth in them?

Respect them as human beings

>trans “”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””people””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””

"human"

define human being

Homo sapiens

human beings are men women and children of the homosapien species. trannies can either get help for their underlying neuroses, or they can be subhuman indigents undeserving of respect

They do get help though. If they see a therapist for their gender issues they will get prescribed estrogen to help them

feeding an ill person’s neuroses does not help them

Hrt helps them. Transitioning helps them.

This is supported by DSM-V

what would you do then, Doctor user?

Kill em.

>hrt helps them
>still have higher suicide rates than any other group
>muh society
behavioral therapy

i want a gf (boi)

They have lower suicide rates if they transition and have supportive people in their lives

For trans children whose parents support them Transitioning early there is a very low suicide rate

>trans children.

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 211K)

They don't exactly choose transition as the first option you know. A lot of them try therapies.
Transition comes from desperation; when they are left with the choice of transition or suicide, at least transition can give them a few more years of life.

this is untrue
>let’s let kids transition with no real way to diagnose gid in children
this is child abuse

I refuse, although I wouldn't call what I'm doing 'bullying'

I had 2 friends who were gay and went overseas to do HRT and they both committed suicide because the changes that occurred to them left them disfigured and their lack of confidence led them suicide. These were people who had been with me throughout my school life and 5 years into my adult life as well, and they were gone just like that. Even though I thought they looked fine after the transition over 2 years they still killed themselves perhaps because their appearance was not their ideal or maybe the cost of HRT left them impoverished

In the end there is no guarantee that you will become a qt 3.14 girl/boy, transsexual pronstars, twitter idols and the like are the top percentage of people who took the gamble on the HRT lottery and won; the rest of the people you don't hear from because they look kike hideous monstrosities

If a person is adamant in their choice then the only thing I can do is strongly recommend meditating frequently because it allows one to cal themselves and rationally think without having their minds addled by desire

[spoiler]Also they should maybe take up fishing because its fun[/spoiler]

Attached: Steven_Pinker_2011-768x1024.jpg (226x301, 9K)

good thing we burn the gays over here

trans "people"

what did it mean by this?