LENSFLARE?

twitter.com/Klamath_NF/status/999703352748355585/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^999703352748355585&ref_url=http://themillenniumreport.com/2018/08/photographic-proof-directed-energy-weapons-used-in-california-fires/

Attached: Dd-ozyDVQAEqmU4.jpg large.jpg (2048x1536, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/1027218912604082177
twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1026631209043066881
twitter.com/Rigged_It/status/1027246206412414977
twitter.com/Rigged_It/status/896115263858294785
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why start a forest fire with a cigarette when you could simply spend trillions of dollars deploying a space laser to do it.
Basically you're retarded. As somebody with a knowledge of photography I could tell you exactly what has caused that artifact but I'm not going to because you're a retard and won't listen anyway. So It's more fun to imagine you going around losing the respect of your friends and family by acting like a conspiracy retard.

Attached: 1482282076045.gif (250x250, 993K)

bamp

Attached: lockheed2.jpg (404x275, 22K)

kys shareblue

>but I'm not going to because you're a retard
>Neener neener neeeener.
Fucking leaf! Every time.

Attached: AF37CE4E-3103-470D-9DFC-354FE49D3BC0.gif (524x296, 1.76M)

Okay I lied. I'll give you a little clue.

Attached: 24206-lensaperture.jpg (1200x600, 364K)

occams razor says you're wrong and just being FUCKING LEAF CONTRARIAN

I've actually read the writings of Ockham, so go fuck yourself.

Attached: 980x.jpg (980x653, 174K)

then you know you only supplied one posible cause and thats it not an excuse to stop thinking orshit up threads with captian obvious tier answer.

We truly are the ants

Ockham's razor would stipulate you finish investigating the first cause before bothering to move on to a more complicated one. Combine that with modern empirical method then I can say that until you disprove that the shaft of light is light washing around the blade on a camera aperture you can just fuck right off and stop being a faggot you meme flagging Q larping sack of reddit trash.

Attached: 1513102647630.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

are paid by the post or by the hour?

he really glows

>disprove my unproven theory

oh boy, basic logic escapes this one kek

Attached: Raytheon-Defender-Laser-CIWS.jpg (754x641, 187K)

I know you now have nowhere else to post this but Alex please go, leave

Sick Beyblade, bro. How many RPMs it get to?

Pretty damn sure that's a kamehameha wave

>I could tell you exactly what has caused that artifact but I'm not going to
ass

says the memeflaggot

Israel is behind this as well as the worldwide heatwave

Do you know how difficult it is to set a forest fire with a cigarette, even in extremely dry conditions?

It's not an unproven theory
it's a common fucking photographic anomaly. Until you've done professional photography you are incapable of fathoming just how bright the fucking sun is. Every shutter stop and aperture stop represents an entire order of magnitude increase in ambient light. But then why the fuck would I expect a pasty basement dweller to know how bright it is outside in the summer?

And that's just ambient light. Let alone direct sunlight hitting the aperture blade because the photographer couldn't be bothered to spend 5 bucks on a cheap lens hood.

>Robot vagina

>>/p
Inb4 pentax shill

>Yeah let's use visible light that's scattered to all fuck in our atmosphere
You uttter fucking nuttards

Ya it's more difficult to start a forest fire on foot than with a trillion dollar space weapon

you conspiracy faggots are the stupidest

Yeah, I'm totally sure Ranger Rick was out there with his Nikon not just snapped a quick one with his phone...

Its a giant magnifying glass in the sky

Attached: 1518657757450.jpg (571x378, 65K)

his theory may be "unproven" but so is the death-ray theory. Both aren't certain but which is more likely; a lens flare emanating from the sun or a death ray being used in an area where a civilian photographer was allowed access.

Take this shit to /x/

Lenseflare yes. But in the spirit of shills and making right wingers look stupid, lets say that its a chinese space laser!

I almost set fire to my lawn last week with a bud, so yeah its pretty easy when its dry...

>visible laser
This is what brainlets actually believe

>I know you

Attached: 1533681551518.png (577x200, 64K)

Yeah retard so this fucking guy just happens to take a photo the EXACT moment the laser is fired and he pays absolutely zero attention to it nor points it out. LOL op is a mega troll this thread is kekd

>hey g-g-guys check out this spot fire here in the woods
>d-d-don't pay attention to the lens flare I mean LAZER

Attached: 1512550844488s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>he disagrees with me, I'm going to cry like a little bitch.

if it was actually a lazer weapon his post would be more like
>HOLY SHIT GUYS A LAZER BEAM JUST FELL FROM HEAVEN AND STARTED THIS FIRE HOLY SHIT

i cant believe im even falling for this bait thread holy shit

Attached: brain-sucked-out-300x169.jpg (300x169, 11K)

Its actually her satanic majestys request. The leafs just work for the kikes mint operations. But yes, crop circle co spiracy tards to space magnifying glass that is heating up unseen pockets like a space mirror is all part of unseen deep state testing for the next world war. What you think nuclear bombs were only developed in the wartime? Ha. Peace, which the world has not know for decades. A true calm period has yet to be established and the hell you frogs dwell in daily is nothing better than a circle jerk of critics commentating the psy op events and theatre of yuri kikes communist revenge at the hands of the jewish state the brits set up post hitler as a way of identifying the already crypto corrupt mongoloid european dna kikes illegitimate claim to be offspring of african slave turned nomad tribal in. The promised land of america infested with sodomite faggots and cancerous secret spcieties of pedophile masonic occult symbologists infused woth far east numerology to make talmud sorcery of the heavens domain into ayyylmao universal globalist abominations of the holohoax hollywood apollo revival and genesis of an exodus to a revelation at the end of a cinematropolis built by this unforgivable sin. The fact that we let these men not onpy have free speech but idolize and pay royalty to thee gen x bastard sons responsibpe for such lawless war waged upon children by their familys orders and allegiances as woodstock hippie lesbians and queen khillary conspired to coup the patriarch of our forefathers and sell out lady liberty to become whores of babylon cloned after the kardashian chasing yeezus beast clones of usury and lavish lifestyle afforded by the Lucifarian labels to the rich and corrupt artists of a 666 synagogue of demagogues.

Attached: 2018-06-13 04.01.02.jpg (3264x2448, 2.81M)

hey guys.... that would take one hell of a fucking lens, giant bigly, to get a focal point like that.
>1 post by this ID
fugggg tricked.

Attached: 1530572856677.jpg (684x529, 76K)

A. its not their money why would they care how much it costs B. its far easier, safer and not to mention they can do it anywhere they what at anytime with nothing to trace back to them.....dipshit

IM HAVING FUN LARPING ASSHOLE

Attached: 1533750070123.gif (720x489, 501K)

q predicted thiss

Theyre targeting the sasquatch now guys

This fuckin shill doesn't know about IDs
welcome newfriend

Kek

>I could tell you exactly what has caused that artifact
Please do.

why are they like this?

R A R E
AE
RG
EG
I
N

Attached: 1533291970177.jpg (788x699, 54K)

How would you know, asshole?

obs

>directed energy weapon
All weapons are directed energy weapons.

fire not at focal point
yeah it could be moving, long angles and all

Attached: helicoptor3234.jpg (2048x1536, 815K)

hmm
if it is a weapon, why would they want to start fires in CA?

holy shit is it a helicopter?

Attached: kid-amazed.gif (320x240, 1.96M)

this is the question

you do realize your government is meant to spend enormous amounts of currency on weaponry for the weapon industry to even exist right? so your economic cost point is literally of no concern in this form of discussion.

then again claiming this picture to be a space-laser starting a fire is completely absurd.

>Kenya
irony

The space lasers weren't developed for this in mind; this is simply an alternate use. And it is much more effective than a cigarette, which, by the way, extinguish themselves after a few seconds of non-use here in the USA. Cigarette filers are treated with ingredients to self-extinguish so that forest fires don't happen like this.

And I am also a long-time photographer, going back to dark room days, processed my own negatives, totally old school. That thing in the photo isn't lens flare or anything else created by light and lenses. Get over yourself, you absolute fucking tard.

Prove it. Samples now. Or STFU and GTFO.

As a professional photographer, I can tell you that a lens flare would NEVER look like that. Either you're a shill or just retarded. kys cianigger

it really is probably some jerks with a few drones

more like photoshopflare

Are you joking? This would be an incredibly useful weapon with complete plausible deniability.
This is EXACTLY the type of black project shit Governments want.

The "laser beam" isn't even making contact with the trees?

Attached: 1532873775212.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Canada needs to be nuked.

The lens flare ends unlike any I'm familiar with. By it's gradient and tapering, I'd expect the "flare" to continue past the smoke

If the photo is even real it's about 98.3% more likely to be a drone with a piece of glass fixed on it.

>Ockham
then if nothing else you should be able to spell the name, nigger

meant for

Yellowstone national Park, in the 90s I believe. They even found the guy who flicked it out because it was an uncommon brand in the area that only he smoked. But they let it burn because Forest fire are the only way to release the seeds from those Lodge-pole pines.

What if the lit cigarette was projected down to earth from an OCDP (orbital cigarette deployment platform)? Did you even consider that?
Me neither, user. Me neither.

Attached: 1529678466614.jpg (3056x2292, 1.32M)

JULIAN ASSANGE ASKED TO TESTIFY IN RUSSIA INVESTIGATION

WILL HE REVEAL THE HILLARY EMAIL SOURCE AS SETH RICH???

HE COULD SHUT DOWN THE WHOLE THING IN AN INSTANT

Attached: 1533736823700.png (594x866, 143K)

first post shilliest post

Except the "flare" doesn't continue past the smoke, when it should given it's gradient and taper

that's an artist's impression. an infra-red laser, which one would use to heat things up from a distance, is not visible to the eye nor to a regular camera.

Even if it is a lense flare the idea does beg some series questions. During WW2 the Japanese had a number of programs focusing weaponising california forest fires

Hypothetically, would one be able to mount a laser on a satellite with a potent enough power source to start forest fires? My nigger tier understanding of lasers is that they need vast amounts of energy to do anything.

But what does this have to do with the 20 topics about Alex Jones and the 10 other topics about Roasties?! COME ON, MAN!

Attached: 15130960.gif (316x360, 2.22M)

WikiLeaks is claiming that the Senate Intelligence Committee has asked its founder, Julian Assange, to testify as part of the panel's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

>Julian Assange's attorney Jennifer Robinson tells @ABC News that Assange has said that the source of the leaked DNC emails "was not the Russian state and he has maintained that position throughout"

twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1026631209043066881

REMINDER: DNC employee who appeared deeply involved in leaking DNC emails was shot in the back, not robbed, found conscious and died at hospital.
His murder has not been solved.
The truth behind his murder could undo the entire Russia narrative.
#SethRich

twitter.com/Rigged_It/status/1027246206412414977

>Don't forget that Wikileaks email:
"I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it."
-PODESTA

If they made an example of a Leaker:
#SethRich
What about making an example of a Traitorous, Treasonous, Wicked Criminal?
#TwoTierJustice
twitter.com/Rigged_It/status/896115263858294785

IF JULIAN ASSANGE HAS THE PROOF, AND HOUSE INTEL COMMITTEE WANTS TO SEE IT, WILL WE SEE THE DAY OF THE ROPE SOON?

#RIGGEDIT
#SETHRICH

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Attached: DEXATI20180805111931.png (1079x809, 306K)

>Infrared

Woah, you know what technology they're using in the death Ray?

No you don't. Your throwing people off by saying infrared. Have you ever felt heat from visible light? Yes, you have, because whether visible, infrared, ultraviolet or radio, radiation all works the same.

Off topic I know not political enough, I'm feeling really sleepy, time for bed, aren't you feeling sleepy?

Attached: IMG-20180808-WA0003.jpg (750x1334, 60K)

Easy.
Very easy.
t. wildland firefighter

You are full of shit. Cigarettes in the USA have oxidizers added to prevent them from self-extinguishing. The exact opposite of your claim. Just yesterday I started a fire in an ashtray on accident by not putting a cigarette out all the way.

Also a laser would be brighter closer to the smoke and invisible further away, opposite of what you see in this photo

this is true but they also now self-extinguish because the paper has thicker rings along it's length which choke it out.
which boggles the mind because why just not add the oxidizers (which were meant to keep cigs lit. cigars don't stay lit)
it's not a joke when they say there are hundreds of additives in cigarettes.

they are a thing, but it the efficiency is pretty bad, so there arent that many applications were high energy lasers in the area of visible wavelength are useful. green or blue lasers might be used for copper welding.

No, they have carpet glue stripes added to the paper to extinguish a cig unless you actively smoke it.

It's weird lasers should be red or green. I can look up to see which spectrum perforates our atmosphere quite well (I think it's red) but it is definitely not white light as is in the picture.

Infrared has longer wavelength and travels further without losing energy. Dont talk if you have no idea what you are saying moron

>xtinguish themselves after a few seconds of non-use here
Holy shit nigger - if you're gonna lie, at least be believable. If cigarettes extinguished themselves after a few seconds of non-use, smokers would lose their minds re-lighting them.
Cigarettes happily burn themselves down to the filter - and happily set fire to forests as a result.

>Cigarettes happily burn themselves down to the filter
not for years now. maybe different up there though.

tobacco will not stay lit by itself.

I get that all the time when my case is dirty on my phone.

Attached: IMG_4314.jpg (3264x2448, 2.91M)

Look up fire safety cigarettes

Made me chuckle. Good post.

Dude you are wrong. I dunno what cigs youre smoking but mine (American Spirits) burn like a slow fuse if you set it down.

>Lensflare happens to be in the perfect position while capturing a photo of the beginnings of a forest fire
Preposterous, this is absolutely evidence of directed energy satellites in action, and you're a fucking kike shill if you claim otherwise.
Hilarious how many shares this would get.

Could be - up here, they'll burn fucking well forever. There'd be riots if the extinguished themselves too quickly.

shit the govt is gonna fuck up that meadow

But that gradient of the flare does not continue in the op like it does in your photo.