WHY IS NASA LYING / ABOUT SPACE

PLS POST SOME HIGH LEVEL CONTENT

Ok u want the truth there are 3 Ways u can go only!

1.NASA fakes everything they do thats a fact! Why?
1.1 There is no SPACE and we live under the dome creator exist.
1.2 Space exist and they hide something
1.3 Space is a lie we are living in a Simulation

2. 2 Ways lead to a Creator/programmer
3. Only 1 Way to bigbang which u cant explain-->leads to ?

Attached: Earth_Western_Hemisphere.jpg (2048x2048, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_and_water_hemispheres
youtube.com/watch?v=hByJBdQXjXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Efh4bu4rcbs
youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you need to go to >/x/

Attached: da true true.gif (283x260, 2.71M)

Why is it called planet earth? Seems pretty watery to me.

concentrate on the points i made

because Angels and God do exist, but NASA dont want you to know. They want you think that you are just nobody floating somewhere in space and will just die someday, so you have to have fun, explore and do all degenerate stuff to live a" fullfilled life". They want you to forget about god and serve unconsiously the devil.

actually from belgiums point of view about 50% of each occurs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_and_water_hemispheres

>1.NASA fakes everything they do thats a fact!
You have made a claim. Please provide evidence to support your claim.

>wwwaaaahh my country cant go to space
>NOBODY REALLY GOES TO SPACE IT ISN'T REEL

>nasa is lying about space
>it doesn't exist
>space exists they are just hiding stuff
what is this post even?

Attached: 1507507977991.png (486x632, 61K)

u see my pic dont need to say more

Attached: 1500764716442.png (832x364, 528K)

Not evidence, but a question.
Its said earths magnetic field is cause by liquid iron in its core. But iron loses its magnetic properties with a temperature of 700 celsius and above. The core is some millions degrees hot.
Something is wrong here

FALSE look at the edges of the pictures. They aren't moving away from the globe at all.

Why are these brown kids on a severe water shortage. I'm sure the Germans would've done better cfr. Volkswagen. .

You want to believe you're living in a simulation? Let me put some hurt into you. See how far that goes.

That is an unsourced image. I'm asking for evidence.

You can't jump to "why are they lying?" until you answer "are they lying?".

>Its said earths magnetic field is cause by liquid iron in its core. But iron loses its magnetic properties with a temperature of 700 celsius and above. The core is some millions degrees hot.
Therefore there are no other possible properties of any geological processes that could cause a magnetic field to form? So when I rub a magnet on a needle and put it in a floating cork to make a compass, what exactly is that measuring?

love you

im not doing research for you there is tons of evidence out their

You need to work on your trolling. It's very unconvincing.

so u know what i think about your posts u are a guy who got a contract/gov who is posting only to break any momentum to research anything

am i right? isnt it draining your soul slowly i couldnt do that all day long

That's right deflect from your own failure. This thread is terrible and you're a faggot. Sage

If the earth is flat, explain gravity.
What is the force that keeps us on the earths surface?

kiss to you love you anyway

Unironically or literally? I know nothing about Germany: you are a summary in the seven 'o clock news to me. You might as well be Martians. Germans used to be held in high regard in my small town. Now, nobody don't respect you no more. We could talk about space, and conspiracies, if you like.

kek

Attached: 1519181091978.jpg (996x1528, 738K)

Attached: 1520761261911.jpg (2032x1571, 2.46M)

Attached: 1513059934812.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Attached: 1528156757914.jpg (449x733, 47K)

Attached: 1527425546958.jpg (480x541, 42K)

Fucking poor.
Sage

>all these fools buying into the "round vs flat" lie

Attached: giphy.gif (480x480, 624K)

Quick redpill to make flat earthers squeal like pigs

Tell them to explain gravity.
They can't
Because it's litterally impossible for earth to work the way it does right now if we don't live on a sphere

Attached: 1493996218862.jpg (223x226, 20K)

Attached: earthChangingShapes2.jpg (1344x960, 154K)

u know whats funny
if u would ask normal people if they msm could be used as weapon they would say yes and add is it currently they would denie it

>waste up to 10 million dollars for 100 freaks on the internet
it's called budget user. btw there are LOTS of videos where a camera is attached to a space rocket. youtube is your friend

SCIENTISTS CANT EXPLAIN GRAVITY RETARD.

youtube.com/watch?v=Efh4bu4rcbs

Yes they can.

Only idiots like you don't understand it

Attached: 1489045987151.jpg (634x600, 171K)

>Explain this thing that's not even proven to exist.

Because Nazis live inside a halo earth. NASA=Nazi

Attached: 02+ESSA-7+-+23+Nov+1968+North+Pole.jpg (400x468, 55K)

holy fuck that hurt.

uhm sweetie, no, they still can't

Even people during the 1600's knew what the fuck gravity was, and they weren't the brightest stars back then

You got litterally all the access in the world to information, and you rely on information that comes from a sketchy facebook page and some internet memes

Grab a physics book and read it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity

Attached: 1505767097639.jpg (1111x597, 74K)

mandatory gulag for flatearthers when?

we're conspiracy theorists not retards OP

Yes they can?

Attached: wtf.jpg (540x540, 59K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity
wow, a link to wikipedia, that sure shows me!

>linking wikipedia to explain gravity
It's like you can't help but being a kike.

>uhm sweetie
This is bait.

it was all for attention i tell ya, for attention!

You expect me to break it down for you and read it as a bedtime story?
You are both grown men.
If you rather belive in pseudoscience made by Kathleen 53 in a facebook group than thousands of years of research go ahead.
Nobody stops you

Just take a moment to think for yourselves first

The secret is that we live inside and poles are heatvents.

there are 45 sources quoted in this wikipedia article from various, different scientific institutions.

we need mandatory euthanasia

>You are both grown men.
jej

>gravity doesn't exist
Then find a better explanation as to why everything with a mass is attracted to eachother
Right, you can't

Did you even watch the video you linked?
He doesn't say that gravity doesn't exist.
He just has another theory about it that goes with the string theory

Jesus, you are fucking braindead

>Why
Money laundering and control.

electromagnetism.

Attached: 1521702423539.png (1456x915, 712K)

Attached: 1509494349951.png (1200x605, 320K)

No, they can't.
"Gravitational waves" is just barely scratching the surface. They genuinely don't understand the mechanisms for which gravity works.

We're all riding the wave. Things in the water close together tend to bang into each other.

yea yea quantum mechanics yadda yadda blabla.

when is the scientific proof coming that the earth is not a sphere but, in fact, a flat circle

Explain to me exactly how gravity functions.

It's simple, NASA lies to create more jewish athiests, this lets them get government grants to attack God, the creator of all things.

Attached: 645x344-first-ever-flat-earth-international-conference-held-in-us-1511095441154.jpg (645x344, 35K)

>liquids have different density
what is your point?

try again, or give an explanation that will give you a nobel price

these are laser imaging from a satellite in frozen orbit (94 to 98 degrees). in summer, it will show the entire pole. in winter, it will be a black circle. it stays in this position to maintain polar orbit and not drift away. it requires less corrections to maintain this orbit. sun-synchronous is another term for it.

To retain the Sun-synchronous orbit as the Earth revolves around the Sun during the year, the orbit of the satellite must precess at the same rate, which is not possible if the satellite were to pass directly over the pole. Because of the Earth's equatorial bulge, an orbit inclined at a slight angle is subject to a torque which causes precession; an angle of about 8 degrees from the pole produces the desired precession in a 100-minute orbit.

The center of the pole is also less useful - most want the iceshelf and see increase or decrease. These satellites have about 10 meter width range if you are on the ground. Oblique spheroid Earth and bulging would limit what the satellite could possibly see if you put it focused on the pole (as well as mentioned needs for correction if not angled and the fuel/energy requirements for it) and, again, most want the iceshelf. The pole view is relatively pointless, but you can see it during summer and other sats dedicated to it.

>Image
This, but the sun is much lower.

I'm performing a high-level physics experiment as we speak. I'm dropping a beer bottle cap from a height of 2 feet into my hand and repeating this experiment until I can figure out how to prevent the cap from falling. Wish me luck.

Each object has an electromagnetic field that interacts with the electromagnetic fields of other objects. At the same time, all of those objects are contained within the electronmagnetic field of the Earth. At the same time, the Earth is spinning and is in constant wave form, so all of these forces create a vortex and objects can be explained like balls in whirlpool all moving towards the center.

Why Jow Forums something that is inherently political?
Just curious.

Attached: 780w.png (780x516, 742K)

It's a conspiracy theory that's too wacky for /x/. OP isn't serious he copypastes this everywhere

If you suppress our quest for higher knowledge we will have no choice, but to destroy this world.

Cool do it

If this was the case, then an explanation like this would have won the nobel price for debunking gravity.
Electromagnetism is a thing but it's not the only force affecting us

Except, I'm not a Jew and I don't play by their rules.

Attached: chrome_balls_in_water_by_askyous-d3b3mes.jpg (1131x707, 252K)

Neither am I.
But I trust European scientists more than middle aged facebook moms from america

Why would you trust anyone?

I don't trust anyone truly.
Which is why I said "more"

It's not about trust, its about ideas. So you're saying you like the idea of gravity more than you like the idea of a whirlpool with bubbles. It's cool bro. No one really knows.

But, technically, isn't gravity just electromagnetism from the Earth's core? All things attract to it?

2.2. You make a team
Obvious bait is obvious

Attached: CrRQ4Wh.gif (625x626, 561K)

Jesus Christ, well I'll be. There are even shills in Jow Forums

How fucking low do you have to be to be a paid shill in Jow Forums

Holy shit, and I thought I was a loser by society's standards. Top Fucking Kek bro.

Attached: 1512694756741.png (459x612, 533K)

No it's not the same thing

I don't know the answers to what the fuck gravity and electromagnetism are
That shit is fucking high levels of quantum physics and we don't live in 3018
So we really don't know everything about the universe yet

You need to research my man Edward Leedskalnin. He'll make you stop believing in nukes.

Everyone believes in lasers and projected energy, but did you know that shit doesn't work outside of a lab setting and a distance measured in a few feet?

Attached: 1200px-Military_laser_experiment.jpg (1200x782, 174K)

>actually believes in paid shills
>"everybody who disagrees with me is a paid shill"

Keep spiraling downward into your conspiracy theories. As long as you keep on passing off any rational counter arguments to your stupidity as the actions of global organizations trying to suppress "the truth" your ride will in fact never end. Thank god most people aren't dumb enough to breed with your ilk, so maybe whatever brain disease you inherited will evolve its way out.

Needless to say, go back to and be retarded there.

Attached: 1512332458086.png (1136x958, 1.26M)

>go back to and be retarded there.
This thread was moved here, because of me. Why would you think I wouldn't follow?