You ever get to that point where you are so sad you forget how to function properly?

You ever get to that point where you are so sad you forget how to function properly?

Attached: 3E824FC5-45E8-40B5-8FAD-F2911D1839B4.png (2272x2272, 634K)

nope
k byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes

used to

no
i don't even see how being sad can make you forget how to function properly

Attached: rthg-.png (660x905, 427K)

>STILL getting sad in 2018
git gud, noob

only when I dwell too much on shitty things I can't ever change and decide its a great excuse to give up and wallow like some sort of emo wanker in the hope I get some pity

Idk for sure I’m just still at a point where I don’t feel like doing absolutely anything right now

poor bugger

Yeah, too often; feeling needy?

Attached: 1530449874739.gif (324x333, 856K)

die in a fire

Only when my dad died
So unless everyone you love is dying you should probably lighten up and stop being such a faggot

you'll make it

i can't really relate because as soon as i start feeling super depressed i just drink myself into a coma and wake up the next day not remembering much
you should really go for a walk or something and try to cheer yourself up tho

Attached: qas2=.jpg (1560x1087, 684K)

eat a turd burger cunt

>i just drink myself into a coma
yep

Idk I do feel like I am being overdramatic about this but the last person I could talk to honeslty in real life told me today he’s leaving to another state. It’s just dawning on me that I might not ever see him again and be stuck being dishonest with everyone I know. I wish I could just be real with the others but I know they would just ostracize me in the end like they have done to my other friends in the past

Attached: B769E2E2-1686-49A2-AE78-AC1814E6558A.png (405x530, 258K)

Then fake it until you make it

I honestly just despise knowing that I will probaby have to put up my act for most of my life. I can be true to myself, but not to others and that’s just what’s been ocurring to me

Attached: 1F31B81F-4DFF-4328-8284-C1C5060EAFB4.jpg (533x640, 123K)

Why do you care so much about others, you don't have to act, if they don't like your attitude is their problem

Because achieving success from what I’ve seen relies heavily on the relationships you have with others. I’ve been truly myself before and it only ended up poorly. It’s just this situation I’m in where many of the people I know I absolutely dread talking to or being with, and I’m stuck on relying on them for help with the many things I have

Attached: 52679DDD-3CCD-4460-B82F-3639E6C29B11.jpg (896x1200, 666K)

Achieving success? Is that what you want from your only shot at life? What are you, a fucking normie? You can't go wrong if you're truly yourself; maybe you should change pals, and find someone that likes you for who you are; if you'll put a mask just to please who doesn't like you, you'll end up driving away who would have loved your true self

Everyone in my family has always known the potential I have to achieve great things. Each side of the family has known and have been actively supporting me along the way. I don’t want to give it up, I just know something will be lost there. I don’t know if it’s from Jow Forums where I got this thinking, but I just don’t want to be alone with only strangers on the internet to talk to. But you are right, I definitely need to meet some new people. Trust me when I say I will be actively trying this, I just need to find a place to start

Attached: A1504072-81E1-4D3D-81AB-1CCBA424FF4F.gif (402x301, 45K)

Cringe thread

Attached: big.gif (1043x510, 143K)