Jow Forums is now an Islamic board

Jow Forums is now an Islamic board.

Allahu akbar m8.

Attached: 1532749604104.jpg (389x395, 39K)

he should be killed for drinking

Nope. Bant is based catholic. protestants GTFO. Orthobros can stay tho.

Attached: 1506123272916(1).jpg (960x720, 72K)

what, muslims don't drink unless they are visiting the UAE

True

protestants are all insane edgy mothafuckas anyway who can't even exorcise an earthbound spirit

Satan begone.

no, im comfy

*Record scratch* This is now an a SATANIC board.
HAIL SATAN, m8.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg (600x800, 61K)

You're a faggot, but I agree. Hail Satan.

hail mohammed

>You're a faggot
Who told you this?

Attached: 9c552adf0bbcf50091106b6910d5d28e.png (1440x1080, 1.07M)

Stop practicing religion

You know your prophet fucked a six year old, right? Muslims do not like it when you bring this up.

I thought they couldn't drink at all.

Go pray

practice makes perfect

good goyim

Attached: good goyim.png (1279x835, 945K)

Attached: images (2).jpg (266x189, 9K)

Mhm
Hail Satan and praise science.

Attached: ledepng.jpg (650x325, 37K)

Your Mother.

We get together every Sunday for tea, and she talks about you a lot. Always on about what a disappointment you are.

Nice lady, though.

>because you don't like abrahamic garbage made by mr.shekelstien your a fedora tipper

Attached: you.png (604x702, 59K)

Say it isn't so, user.

Attached: 1508242253286s.jpg (250x196, 5K)

>christianity
>made by jews

Attached: download (2).jpg (198x255, 8K)

the UAE is a special area kind of like their Purge Zone, all bets are off and it's time to party

your mum never talks about you
but then she does have my dick in her mouth

Christianity is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, known by Christians as the Christ, or "Messiah", who is the focal point of the Christian faiths. It is the world's largest religion, with over 2.4 billion followers, or 33% of the global population, known as Christians. Christians make up a majority of the population in about two-thirds of the countries and territories in the world.[6] They believe that Jesus is the Son of God and the savior of humanity, whose coming as the Messiah (the Christ) was prophesied in the Old Testament. Christianity has played a prominent role in the shaping of Western civilization.

Christianity grew out of Judaism and began as a Second Temple Judaic sect in the mid-1st century in the Roman province of Judea. It quickly spread to Syria, Europe, Anatolia, Mesopotamia, Transcaucasia, Egypt, Ethiopia and Asia, and become the official state religion of the Roman Empire in 380. Following the Age of Discovery, Christianity spread to the Americas, Oceania, Sub-Saharan Africa and the rest of the world through missionary work and colonization.

Christian theology is summarized in creeds such as the Nicene Creed, in addition to the Bible. These professions of faith state that Jesus suffered, died, was buried, descended into hell and rose from the dead in order to grant eternal life to those who believe in him and trust in him for the remission of their sins. The creeds further maintain that Jesus physically ascended into heaven, where he reigns with God the Father in the unity of the Holy Spirit and that he will return to judge the living and the dead and grant eternal life to his followers. His incarnation, earthly ministry, crucifixion and resurrection are often referred to as "the gospel", meaning "good news". The term gospel also refers to written accounts of Jesus' life and teaching, four of which—Matthew, Mark, Luke and John—are considered canonical and included in the Bible. The Nicene Creed (325) and the biblical canon (5th century) were established by the ancient undivided Catholic Church and Eastern Orthodox Church, a period sometimes referred to as the Great Church, a unity lasting until the East–West Schism in 1054.

Throughout the history of Christianity, theological and ecclesiological disputes have resulted in schisms, with many distinct denominations. Worldwide, the four largest branches of Christianity are the Catholic Church, Protestantism, the Eastern Orthodox Church and Oriental Orthodoxy. The Catholic, Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox churches broke communion with each other in the East–West Schism of 1054 and the Chalcedonian schism in 451. Protestantism, while not a single denomination but a collective term, emerged in the Protestant Reformation in the 16th century, splitting from the Catholic Church.

Attached: dog bless ameriga.png (1920x1080, 153K)

Nice copy and paste faggot. Yes christianity grew from judaism and carried on its beliefs, but to claim the religion was created entirely by jewish people is a lie. Many of the apostles were gentiles. Although Jesus himself was jewish, he was heavily critical of the jews. Theres even a story where he gets upset at the stingy jews at the temple. The guy was freaking killed by the jews. Anyways user, I dont want to argue with you anymore and I hope you sleep well.

Attached: 1422833828759.png (533x541, 114K)

Now I can finally feel at home.

whatever makes you happy goy

Attached: shekel.png (900x900, 1.29M)

>Nice copy and paste faggot.
Thanks dude
>I dont want to argue with you anymore
Is that what we're doing?
I thought we were larping?

Over my dead bloated gay corpse.
Bant is a satanic board and Mormon scone recipe echo chamber.

Attached: gun-anime-anime-girls-weapon-original-characters-military-TC1995-midnight-darkness-screenshot-specia (3290x1851, 364K)

wrong antisemites, Jow Forums is anti goyim

Attached: le happy dude.png (420x514, 57K)

Jow Forums is an anti-theism board now. All practitioners of religion should be shot so that they can meet their imaginary creator

Attached: 1523839320539.jpg (1334x1334, 151K)

fuck you kike

>nazis
>Y0

Attached: la creatura.png (563x626, 23K)

If you support ant theism you need to be killed it's that simple I care not of race, but to purify humanity of all superstitions

Attached: 1501874376385.png (640x640, 424K)

>killed kikes and christcucks
>starved faggots

Attached: stalin.png (1024x640, 747K)

Communism is not the answer nor is fascism we must forge a new path to enlighten the world whether peaceful or by lining dissidents against a wall

Attached: 1486262771874.png (640x656, 118K)

Piss off, retarded sand apes. Go live in the desert beyond that mountain of camel shit.

Attached: CFCF5031-28FE-4066-AC21-AC6DCC60BF71.jpg (550x350, 50K)