Are Asian women the best gold diggers?

Are Asian women the best gold diggers?

Attached: avatar.jpg (450x600, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/2duack/want_to_tell_my_super_asian_parents_5155_about_my/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The very fucking best.
Like little worker ants trying to score big for the winter.

Yeah, a rich old family member of mine gets dug by them all the time.

>has kid with japanese woman
>kid is 18 now and sends the kid $5k/month

>bought his chinese "gfs" daughter a new BMW 5 years ago
>still paying the car loan now

>had a chinese gf live in with him for 2 years
>she sued him saying he wouldn't let her get a job and that her business back in china lost money because of him
>he ended up settling and giving her $200k

>he spends 10k+ per month buying gifts for various asian (mostly chinese/japanese) women that come over to Australia that he finds on dating sites that hook asian women up with rich guys in australia

The worst part is, is that he thinks he is gods gift to women, he is very narcissistic, he cannot see that he is being used, he legitimately just thinks these women like him for him, he doesn't understand that if he didnt have money that none of them would be around him. He legit thinks his a special kind of unique person.

His narcissism is so bad he is estranged with all of his kids and extended family.

Asian women see white men like this as gold mines.

Narcissism is like cancer so its a self correcting problem

If I wanted to dig for gold, I would use a drill.

no, latinas are

Nope, not even close. A civilized Asian girl is traditional; she wants a man who acts like a man. The man makes the big decisions, is emotionally strong, and financially steady but not necessarily rich or even wealthy.

All women are gold diggers
Only the Asians are worth fucking

No, unfortunately.

Attached: roastiesbtfo.jpg (586x946, 135K)

What do you mean?

See It's not that it's what she wants. It's that it's what she thinks men are. You might as well be saying she wants a man with hands and feet.

Attached: HmmOk.gif (320x180, 2.63M)

Yes. American Woman is dangerous indeed.

they're just the best in general

Attached: 1532912102807.webm (720x720, 2.69M)

not only that but if you're poor they'll make you have money
>be me in mid 20s working at a blockbuster
>meet asian girl she a qt
>be in a relationshipwith her for a long time
>going to get married
>makes me go to college because she wants a house
>makes me become an accountant
>making a lot of money now and have a house with 2 cars and now she's satisfied
>finally allowed to have a child now that she feels secure
>if i didn't get with an asian gold digger i would be broke after blockbuster went out of business
>still miss my old easy life where i would sleep in all day
if you're not rich they'll make you rich so they can be gold diggers
its amazing

I'm sorry, I seem to have triggered you.

Nigga this larp is a fucking novel.

Attached: no upgrade.jpg (600x398, 192K)

Eastern European women are the best Gold Diggers

not really, its just most white men who dste them are so socially disabled they can’t tell theyre getting conned. Its not a surprise, i almost never see a WMAF couple with an attractive female. theyre always bottom of the barrel in terms of looks.

They are literally the opposite

>Ivy League educated Asian female medical student gets disowned by rich Asian parents for dating a poor White male who lives with his parents

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/2duack/want_to_tell_my_super_asian_parents_5155_about_my/

Go back to r/hapas Asian incel

My wife has never once nagged me about money. Never once. And I don't even have a job right now.

Attached: 1533420581566.jpg (736x1527, 253K)

They're status diggers, but my impression is they don't' monkey branch as much. Source is my ass, cause I don't know any asians

Look at Zucks chinkhulk wife. It's fucking incredible.

I wanna lick her feet.

>The man makes the big decisions, is emotionally strong, and financially steady but not necessarily rich or even wealthy.
that's what every woman want. But I'm inclined to think that wealth is higher on the priorities of asian women. How often do you see asians with broke ass bikers?

That doesn't show that white women are gold diggers, but that you must pay them a lot to date outside of their race.

chinks are shit tier they're so fucking ugly so disgusting they're the ugliest race after niggers

Attached: 3427347543.jpg (800x505, 340K)

The guy is probably Asian.

what a downy looking male

>you must pay them a lot to date outside of their race.
And you must pay them more than Asians for them to date inside their race. All races show strong in-group dating preferences, with White women showing the strongest preference. And yet they are less attracted to us and expect more money out of us. It's impossible to conclude that White women are anything more than gold diggers.

Nope.

Attached: 1532140901870.jpg (690x586, 70K)

Yes. He looks like he has retard strength.

No, Jewish women are

You're a weird faggot always spamming chinks and white men you're fucking programmed you mentally ill faggot CHINKS ARE NOT HOT

Attached: 734235843437.jpg (620x348, 48K)

why are you such a snownigger that cant get laid without playing the race card? youre just as bad as the niggers who cry wolf about racism.

Oh look, a new anti-asian woman thread while thread who promote racemixing with nigga and sand nigga are legion.

Attached: japonaises.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

They're extremely hairy and smell like rotten hamburgers.

I know a guy who had a Thai gf. His father sits in a wheelchair (can walk but not well) and gets disability-bucks. He busted his gf with his own father and now she's in a relationship with the father because he has a fine, stable "income"

good for you, just dont count on it. asian women let shit simmer all the time, its a cultural thing.

Asian girls (the jungle Asian kind)are more open about liking me compared to any western girl that might be more subtle about it. The more open approach makes it easier for a literal sperg like me.

Thus I end up with more Thais and Flips just like the stereotypical meek white yellow fever guy you guys like to make fun of

>You're a weird faggot
You got it. I'm a gay Asian man.

Most of them use some variation of the word "wh*te". It makes them very easy to filter out.

Attached: tumblr_pckqbtivKS1u3sw5uo10_1280.jpg (850x1280, 283K)

There is no good gold digger , you communist nigger.

Attached: 1533792662937.png (404x269, 227K)

Chinese women are the worst fucking gold-diggers, second only to Russians. Meet up with a Chinese woman and they'll come right out and interrogate you if you own a house or apartment and how much it's worth, what kind of car you drive, how much you make, etc. If you don't measure up financially, they'll tell you to fuck off.

Japanese are a mixed bag. Some are high maintenance and some not. Most are not that great looking, more plain than anything else, and makeup can make quite a difference.
t. married to a Japanese woman going on 28 years.

We just had a conversation about money recently. She's moving because she's reorganizing her life for me. She mentioned that money's going to be tight for her, and I told her that I'm sorry I haven't been able to support her so far. She fell all over herself telling me that's not what she meant. I told her I knew that's not what she meant, but that I'm still sorry for not being able to support her.

Wives love and respect their husbands. It's a cultural thing.

Attached: 1531944328924.jpg (719x1280, 182K)

if you want Asia go to Kazakstan or Mongolia. They are not as tainted yet. Mongolian women aren't as petite as lets say Philippinos but they give you more masculine offspring
Thailand is not good anymore very westernized and not cheap anymore. The more women understand that men dig them the more they become picky usually.

Attached: uUt4lZy.jpg (720x871, 83K)

See

Attached: tumblr_pcq02fOfVb1v84yxco2_1280.jpg (683x1024, 277K)

White women are gold diggers if you are Asian.
If you are a white man, the gold digger are Black women.

>How often do you see asians with broke ass bikers?
All the time in asia. The ones that come over typically will reach at least middle class.

Attached: asian_vs_white.png (800x918, 1020K)

Yep, those little bug eyed bitches want gold gold gold.

Attached: 1530581973985.png (509x411, 17K)

Attached: goddess.jpg (1024x1536, 146K)

The title is random, replace america by France or Britain if thou want.

Attached: japan_vs_america.jpg (490x275, 62K)

Attached: pure_asian_women.jpg (736x1105, 147K)

This, why would anyone from west import a gook wife from asia when eastern euros are just as eager to go west but can give birth to kids that look like you and you don't have to be seen in public as a beta male gook lover
t. American abroad

Test

Attached: 1533151568474.webm (400x720, 1.78M)

Funny because when my then future wife told her mother back in Japan about me, the first question her mother asked was, "He's not black, is he?"

>White women are gold diggers if you are Asian
And if you're White and if you're Black and if you are Latino.
>If you are a white man, the gold digger are Black women.
That's great, and yet they barely date us and find us to be the least attractive race. Meanwhile, White women show the strongest in group preference but are less attracted to us and expect more money out of us than women of other races. While at the same time expecting more money from men they are willing to date, over all.

Attached: 1523590908837.png (1800x2044, 115K)

nope, depends on an asian

I met my asian waifu when I was broke af, between jobs, had fucking arm surgery, she would stick with me through thic and thin and now we're in Poland real happy

she's vietnamese from a very good family, has french grandpa from colonial days which gives her very good features

I think that asian gold digger myth is perpetuated by sexpats who go to thailand and are SURPRISED you gotta pay for girls drinks there
all statistics show that white girls are more of gold diggers, especially in our neck of the woods (eastern europe)

Attached: jesus waifu power.png (1440x900, 1.16M)

Yep. That's a thing.

Attached: 1525218690103.jpg (510x556, 47K)

that's fake, it's the result of an app

also:
I think if you are eastern european (polish, hungarian, baltics, russian) you will usually find more genuine asian girl
They know that to be wealthy in EEU you gotta work hard, much like an asian man would in china/korea/vietnam but they still get a half white baby and whites treat their women better

PPL from real rich regions like sweden, switzerland, norway etc gotta be careful tho, those hoes google average /h pay and just impregnate themselves all of a sudden

my girl studied in Pennsylvania and with her looks no doubt she could get any guy she wanted in US, so I know her feelings are genuine and she's less of a gold digger than many polish girls I know

Attached: 1533678784810.jpg (894x668, 68K)

>And yet they are less attracted to us

As a White Woman I think I can tell you why. Because in your Ingroup your "demands" are higher in Terms of physical attraction. I rate the guy in pic related as very average and beta with weird body hair. There isn't much masculine energy. In the eyes of the Asian Woman next to him he's probably "exotic" and also "White" (which is not a plus for me because I'm used to it) but for Asian women it often is.
And I also can't say "OOooh you're such a big white man unlike those pencil dicked asian Boys" because he just is nothing special because I'm a white woman too.

On the other hand I find many mediteran men or North african men attractive who are only betas in their societies.

On the other hand many Brown and black men like average or ugly White women because they are White and that's Special and exotic About them.

No idea what evolutionary program is behind that.

Is it?

>As a White Woman
Tits or get the fuck out.

Yeah, I don't know it's name but it's pretty popular in China. It gives girls moon faces kek

Is it weird that my gf makes a shitton of money and keeps buying me gifts?
Im not uneducated or anything (engineering degree)
But she keeps spoiling me with anything i want

they are almost at the same tier with gypsies

no that's ok. I did that too when my bf was jobless. She really likes you if she does this. Stay with her.

But your pic shows that Black men need 0 additional income to have Asian women.

Not really Suckie Fuckie only $5.00

That's also something I've experienced with my wife. I have had to beg her at times to let me spend my own money.

>Asian women are gold diggers

Yeah that's why WMAF marriages have a lower divorce rate than WMWF marriages. Fucking retard

Attached: 1510034909641.jpg (1045x1282, 279K)

white men often have this doublethink as well. Many marry asian camgirls or prostitutes but would not touch a white woman who had sex with three men.
ibgroup vs outgroup

Yes, the baseline for the study is the amount of money White women expect out of White men. What's your point?

The thing I've noticed is that blacks have a very strong body odor, perhaps from not bathing, and they use very strong perfumes to mask it. I lived in Hong Kong for a few years on contract and Asians wore little to no scents. In that kind of heat ,and humidity, perfumes can be nauseating

reminder that all race mixers get a bullet to the brain

Attached: yellow fever cure.webm (180x320, 2.86M)

I'm wealthy but I know my Asian wife married me for my big dick, not my money.

The only reason I started looking at Asian women is because they don't act like cam whores.

Attached: 1533180695925.jpg (1543x2048, 390K)

Why are white men seduced so easily by Asian women? Not even waifufag weebs, but normal white men. Many such cases.

Attached: 1533807970529[1].jpg (1050x624, 87K)

pic related makes sense. He needs a white or arab, latin woman to breed out the Asian. With an asian woman it will only get worse.

They're aren't necessarily gold diggers. They will aim for success but if the best white guy they can find doesn't have a job they'll be okay with that.

Attached: still can't compete.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I D E A L
G I R L

Attached: boudicca celtic warrior.jpg (720x1152, 286K)

My point is that Asian women are the easiest women.
You are right:the OP is wrong. Asians aren't gold digger.